Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, some not-so-subtle shade from Beth, whose new workout guide comes out tomorrow:

I combine my knowledge from my Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BPsychSc) degree with my studies in Personal Training to create this program through a holistic lens. Science-based, every time 🫶🏼
Cursor_and_IMG_7506_jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Baby malakai has started baby led weaning. She’s “so excited” ……… to push her disordered eating on to get another defenseless human. Get ready for BLW spamming for the next 6 months (along with some not so subtle mom shaming)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
bleeping hell time to “activate” Sarah thinking her baby is the first baby in the world to do BLW and she knows everything.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I would never have said she’s a mum who embraces messy play? Pretty sure I’ve seen some passive aggression from her with 🦊 mixing his aesthetic coloured paints before.

Also, so many questions about BLW in less than half an hour on a workday. Plus the usual “I will answer on youtube because I can talk more there and monetise it $$$” even though she talks nonstop on stories anyway. ————

• Haha
  • Heart
I havent even watched her stories today, but just reading here I have the overwhelming need to roll my eyes and say out loud: GAWD SHE'S SAHHH BORING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Makes me laugh seeing her call her boys high energy one day and then the next M is happily chilling there watching F swim. Seemed very content and happy to relax!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No wonder FoCkS wants to sleep in the "nursery" that's literally filled with all of his fun, plastic toys (WHY? Moo moo isn't using them....) vs the beige boring room upstairs where he's been relegated to..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why does she word things so weirdly? Ocean play, sand play… just say you played on the beach. Also F’s room is the most boring toddler room I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The way she prods around him with her knobbly hands is cringe, can’t see any affection there

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What the hell is this comb over? If you're wearing a middle part, part it in the middle? Who does that???
495A8267-F9BF-40C1-8BBD-19233A7F135F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Baby malakai has started baby led weaning. She’s “so excited” ……… to push her disordered eating on to get another defenseless human. Get ready for BLW spamming for the next 6 months (along with some not so subtle mom shaming)
She is in no position to shame anyone. She wiped her child’s face and the floor with wipes. How about using a face cloth for M’s face? How about being an iota sustainable? I know we’ve all been there and done that but you just know she’d do that allll the time. I recall it was the same with F. Also, use a splat mat?? So your floor is protected.. How does she not get the basics? It’s embarrassing. Then she thinks she’s in a position to inspire others?! 😂😂😂😂😂 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ad Standards are taking this to the panel to discuss if it's an undisclosed ad (posted by Sarah about 2 weeks ago)

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 3.17.13 pm.png

• Heart

Starting off with some nice contsipating banana. Making sure he needs that poopy bloom from the get go ✌

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She seems so much older than 30, probably because she's so boring. I know people double her age who live way more exciting lives, she's wasting her youth. How she is now is how she will be in her 40s, 50s
Omg wtf. Just Google
She probably got her staff to ask that question with a fake account

• Haha
  • Heart
Get ready for BLW spamming for the next 6 months (along with some not so subtle mom shaming)
And then claim she ✨️exclusively✨️ breast fed him for 11 months like she did with F. Watch her then release a BLW ebook 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.