Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who chose the childfree life because I don't want to play with kids 24/7, it absolutely baffles me that she would post "can't believe I have to play with my own son". Why have kids if you aren't going to be responsible for them? Having kids requires serious consideration

Even worse is that she KNEW she hates playing with Fockzzz and still had Macca afterwards. tit parent

• Heart
Reactions: 58
M is having a nice time here. It’s probably a very rare time his mother is engaging with him 2 hands free and face to face. Why? Because her phone is out of her hands to record the interaction.

it makes me sick.
16C97C3F-587A-44CD-B995-33EBA1A65DBD.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
As someone who chose the childfree life because I don't want to play with kids 24/7, it absolutely baffles me that she would post "can't believe I have to play with my own son". Why have kids if you aren't going to be responsible for them? Having kids requires serious consideration

Even worse is that she KNEW she hates playing with Fockzzz and still had Macca afterwards. tit parent
I don't like playing with my children either but we do other things and spend quality time in other ways . I was dumbfounded how Kurt's leaving for a week and its like she's never done any of this alone before and needs backup.... alot of mothers myself included juggle our partners work commitments and even our own. My partner works away half the time. Imagine if I bought a new toy every time he left for work 🙄 she just needs to give her beautiful children quality uninterrupted time . No new toys. No movies all day, communication and love. Easy peasy co sleeping with two children

Reactions: 30
I dont think she would in a million years. But, even if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and had a poo without having to take her pin lax and it snowed in summer and she decided to say soemthing, she'd probably expose that she's anti abortion. So, its better she doesnt, I think. Maybe an unpopular opinion.

This was a WEIRD game to play. Its like she doesnt get kids at all.

I read that to mean she's going to come unhinged and go bonkers shopping to cope with being a mum for a week.
She's so fucked up its not funny.
Exactly. She would use the trope of ~not discussing politics on her page~. It's a baffling position to be in that you don't have to pay attention to politics because you are privileged enough for it to not affect you.

Except abortion rights aren't a political issue, they're a health issue. Like even WHO have come out and called this ruling out. For a wellness princess/goddess she sure has no bleeping idea about women's health at all.

ANYWAY, can't wait to play bingo 💅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I honestly don’t believe she has an opinion on abortion. I think she believes it has nothing to do with her so there’s no need for her to have an opinion. When her and Kurt did that video talking about the doctor suggesting they terminate makka, they both said they don’t blame anyone for making that decision but they just didn’t want to do that. Now maybe it’s all performative but I feel like she was so strongly opposed they wouldn’t have bothered to say that

Also wanted to say, thinking of everyone in the states right now. It’s absolutely appalling what has happened

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember Sarah is holier than thou who defied the evil doctors recommendation of aborting her perfect PR gift from God.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I did some babysitting for a family years ago and the father had to travel for work now and then. Every time he went away, the mother bought a new toy for the kids or they had to go do a special activity the days he was away. Parents do try all kinds of techniques, you'd be amazed at what ideas they have in relation to all aspects of parenting (chocolate if the child sleeps in their bed, extra TV time if they finish their snack box, completely unnecessary things). Sarah has terrible parenting skills but buying a new toy for F is not the worst thing she's done 😂

(I work in a nursery so have met many parents by now.)

Reactions: 13
I will eat my shoe if it turns out Sarah is not pro life. They are probably okay with it in circumstances such as a genetic condition or rape etc, but I don’t think she would agree with having one because you’re just not ready or financially stable. Which to me are perfectly good reasons to have one.

But this is the same girl that during the floods she did ONE story about it, and then when Byron was hit really hard she didn’t say a single word about it even though they just loveeee Byron so much they had to make everyone fly there for their wedding, even though there are just as many places like where they got married down the south coast.

She is just truly a soulless woman and does not care about anything unless it directly affects her.

Reactions: 26
Is that three in one post?! 😂
just about! I’ll let someone else keep it properly updated since I have my hands full with a CrAzY bAby so have been falling behind in the thread a lot,

We probably should have added “rolls eyes at Fox being a regular toddler doing regular toddler things” She’s already rolled her eyes whilst talking about his toy, it’s only a mayter

Reactions: 12
Cross it off your list pals
44C68E94-822A-4B3A-82BC-1F77AC805187.jpeg

Really how she feels about it! It’s so infuriating, I am not against co sleeping at all, but F could be sleeping on his own if they had just put in the time and had some patience while he was going through a more difficult phase. This “sleeping arrangement” is their fault and now she makes it seem like F is such an annoying child for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s really on her poor me me me bleeping whinge fest already and I bet Durt hasn’t even bloody reached Canberra yet.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 1370899

Really how she feels about it! It’s so infuriating, I am not against co sleeping at all, but F could be sleeping on his own if they had just put in the time and had some patience while he was going through a more difficult phase. This “sleeping arrangement” is their fault and now she makes it seem like F is such an annoying child for it!
Its heartbreaking, because there's two precious children at the recieving end of this, but it is also infuriating because as an adult (with the emotional maturity of a newt) who cannot do without the constant dopamine hit of documenting her life online, she inadvertently and routinely exposes to her audience 1) that she is entirely incapable of thinking of anyone other than herself, always framing herself as the victim/sufferer at the centre of any circumstance. She has NO empathy or resilience as the adult here 2) HER true feelings and issues that she projects on to her children (eg: this is Malakai feels about the "arrangement) -- AND EVEN WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE SHE ABSOLUTELY DOESNT SEE ANY OF THIS HERSELF!! Neither does anyone in her family. She is ill, this woman. And her kids are going to feel the impact of it.

I honestly dont know how she goes about her life with this much documented evidence on her own feed, and yet doesnt feature a spot of self refelction. Its baffling. I would imagine this is the kind of stuff life beats you down with, regardless of your readiness to face your demons, when you become a parent. Because children make you want to be a better human being, right? RIGHT????

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1370899

100% if they put in the effort and listened to what Fox needs, they could have him sleeping in his own bed. This is a situation they’ve created and now they have to deal with it. I’m so over the pity party over basic parenting.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.