Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would loooove to see the messages she is sending him :ROFLMAO: And how many.
Well she’d have to repeatedly ask him how to parent 2 children….you know since she has no idea about solo parenting even 1 for more than a few hours 😏

Reactions: 16
I know we’ve moved on from her wacky sense of time but i’ve just caught up! I know Sez is a bit of a witch but i didn’t expect her to be living in dog years🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, as an American, if she said anything about our rights being taken away or how many people (especially trans men who are capable of conceiving and people of color who she has never given two shits about) are going to die i would just feel pandered too because she doesn't care about any human life besides her own.

Beyond that - Sarah, people know where you live. It is not safe for you and your children to publicize the fact that your husband is out of town for the week. This is common sense. Care about the safety of your babies for once in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The more I think about it the more it baffles me that she is this nervous to care for both her children herself. How has she not had both of them at night yet? Or had to parent them both in the day? She’s such a joke of a parent I just cannot. And the worry is all about her. How will SHE cope. Nothing about the boys, how will they go without dad, how will she care for frog if mally gets sick again. God I feel so sorry for those kids.

Also not only does she have her mum and sister helping her, but she’s admitted frog goes to daycare too. She also has so much money if she can’t get to cleaning she can pay for a cleaner, if she can get to cooking she can afford takeaway and supermarket deliveries. She has it so easy and still finds it so hard. Not a maternal bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So listening to her stories it kind of sounds like they have created a parenting system that doesn't actually work for their lives. Shocking!:rolleyes:
Her expressing that much apprehension over parenting alone is probably the most honest Sarah has ever been. It just shows how uncomfortable and ill prepared she is parenting her own children. Just more evidence suggesting the lack of relationship built from trust and security between Sarah and 🦊 . She knows it too, which is why she is so vocal about being alone with them and this is a huge ordeal for her. We are talking about someone who needs to have control in all aspects of her life and she knows she doesn't with her children.

Reactions: 32
The irony is she used to bang on and on about how she just knew she was born to be a mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1370899

Really how she feels about it! It’s so infuriating, I am not against co sleeping at all, but F could be sleeping on his own if they had just put in the time and had some patience while he was going through a more difficult phase. This “sleeping arrangement” is their fault and now she makes it seem like F is such an annoying child for it!
This is such a weird post cause clearly he's just watching TV out of the corner of his eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wondered if she might have had a shred of excitement about this opportunity to have some solo bonding time with them as their mother, particularly with F given the recent I Hate You/daddy’s boy “issues” she loves to complain about, especially after being away from him in hospital with M. I thought she might see it as a good opportunity to develop that mother-son relationship but instead she’s complaining about it and about having to, god forbid, play with him and sleep in the same bed as him.

It’s actually sad how fearful she is about having her two sons by herself for one week, considering she’s also not really ‘by herself’ and has her family stepping in. I would get it if it was a concern about M’s health or breathing, but the anxiety seems to be more just around her handling it, being busy and “multi tasking” etc.

Reactions: 32
I would be embarrassed to admit that my son still can't sleep in his own room after 4 months of attempting to make it happen

Reactions: 17
4E58BC10-29CF-47FE-96B5-A7443F96E0A2.jpeg
A1592A1A-0AB5-4C31-A4CF-516EEB50E51A.jpeg

Wellness 'Week' has always been two weeks. She seriously treats her followers like they're morons. The proof that she didn't 'decide' to extend wellness week is literally right there in her first 'wellness week' post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So...extending Wellness Week an extra week, let me guess, not enough sales generated from the first week of measly discounts? Gotta squeeze more money out of the stans!

Reactions: 33
This was posted in the Reddit:
Hopefully more people start calling her out!
Can someone screenrecord and/or upload this and the creators other video here and also to youtube?
For us folks in countries where tiktok is banned, but also having it on youtube might be good for other viewers too. If someone could be kind enough to do that, I'd be soooo grateful. This sounds like an important video.

Reactions: 12
When will Wellness Week get to the part where they'll talk about NOT being ungrateful and whinging all the time??
Please and thanks in advance.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.