Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the best I’ve got, my kids are awake now 🙈

Hope this is okay ❤
Brilliant work! Downloaded!

The funny thing is if Sez reads here and tries to prove us wrong by not doing anything on that board, she is really going to struggle for content this week 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s begun you guys.
18EEA864-C256-44B8-8DF5-9D97D01DB550.jpeg

also, he’s laughing at how dumb you look Sezzy.
5ED556A9-A050-458F-9CA9-6526C6107B1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s begun you guys.View attachment 1370451

View attachment 1370453
I love how she’s like ‘this is me for the next week’... umm ok, like, you mean spending time with your children for once instead of shoving them in kurts face and running off to the gym. She’s acting like such a martyr already and we’re only just at the beginning of one week of solo parenting. She is so useless

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Sarah won’t say a word about what’s happening in America because definitely she’s pro life, she knows she will be torn to shreds. That’s why she won’t talk “politics”.
Yep, she will never mention this. America is falling apart, the country that gives her the most followers, and she can’t even mention anything as simple as, “my heart breaks for you.” Don’t even have to go into details about supporting anything or nothing at all. Just say SOMETHING. Ugh. Even Georgie reposted something, like come on.

Hang in everyone, we have to stay United to bring about change. This is not the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just say SOMETHING. Ugh.
I dont think she would in a million years. But, even if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed and had a poo without having to take her pin lax and it snowed in summer and she decided to say soemthing, she'd probably expose that she's anti abortion. So, its better she doesnt, I think. Maybe an unpopular opinion.

It’s begun you guys.View attachment 1370451

View attachment 1370453
This was a WEIRD game to play. Its like she doesnt get kids at all.

‘this is me for the next week’
I read that to mean she's going to come unhinged and go bonkers shopping to cope with being a mum for a week.
She's so fucked up its not funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry she spent $120 on a woody toy?!
One simple google search and I found one for half that and I’m SURE there is cheaper again.
I mean it’s no secret she has to bribe fox to like her

Reactions: 19
Adding screenshots. Her posing with M is an old photo because in rest of her stories she has her nails done again. This time painted black in tribute to the black week she's about to have from being on permanant mum duty. Also, we get it, Kurt isn't there. "That's a dad question." Not it's not, it's a Google question ffs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have 2 boys, a 22 month old and a 6 month old, and my husband works night shift one week on one week off. So every second week I’m alone with the kids morning and night. I have no family where I live and no childcare. I know some mums are parenting alone far more than I am. Sarah is already shitting me up the wall and she has had to be a parent for what…a few hours?? God. Hopefully this week is a good dose of reality for her so she can see how good she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Of course she's getting in her mum and sister to help her out (which, if you have those special resources available, is fair enough). However, I can't even imagine her truly being a single mum with no family/friends to help out. She would NOT cope. She can't even cope for a week by herself while Durt is away. A genuine kudos to those single parents who have very minimal help and do it FOR LIFE, not just for a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
oh ffs…. It’s a few days
Single mum here of 4 2 toddlers included.

duck you sarah get over it it’s a couple of days of being A mum
Yeah I imagine after having support it may be daunting
But it’s bleeping parenting
He’s not gone for a month it’s a few bleeping days you bleeping ugly whinger.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So will it actually be a week or will it be 4-5 days…
Also I’m doing 5 weeks to 8 weeks as of this week with no “stand in husband” so 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, she will never mention this. America is falling apart, the country that gives her the most followers, and she can’t even mention anything as simple as, “my heart breaks for you.” Don’t even have to go into details about supporting anything or nothing at all. Just say SOMETHING. Ugh. Even Georgie reposted something, like come on.

Hang in everyone, we have to stay United to bring about change. This is not the end.
I don't think she would ever mention this as she knows a lot of her fan base would be religious American's (since she has been trying to be a Christian mummy blogger) who are against abortions. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if she was against them herself and again she knows if she shared this view she would have a lot of angry followers.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.