Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are two comments on each SunnneeE post. And one of them is always from the same user. It literally has next to no engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 32
B418BF47-FF5E-407D-ACFC-34E527134F7E.jpeg
How on earth is this a recipe?! And one that people would wanna pay for? It’s fkn porridge!! Also lolz at 1 comment 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Laughing at Fox not having Kurt to sleep with him next week. The 3 of them in one room.

Survival Mode

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
This story triggered me this morning so I wrote to her and now I’m blocked 😂 blocked on Insta and TikTok, at least I have you guys to keep me updated
What did you say? Not that she needs any reason to block, but its always fascinating to see how little it takes to get beneath her skin.

View attachment 1368487How on earth is this a recipe?! And one that people would wanna pay for? It’s fkn porridge!! Also lolz at 1 comment 🤣
Helloooo its not porridge. Its a hug in a bowl, howdareyou!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sarah won’t say a word about what’s happening in America because definitely she’s pro life, she knows she will be torn to shreds. That’s why she won’t talk “politics”.

Reactions: 47
What did you say? Not that she needs any reason to block, but its always fascinating to see how little it takes to get beneath her skin.
Just that she should try to stop making everything about her and blaming the children she’d chosen to have for interfering with her life 🤷🏼‍♀️ could not spot the lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think she'll get her mum to move in with her for the week? The one and only time Sarah did the night time routine (and only because Kurt ran late at work) she had a full on breakdown. I hope for the kid's sake she's had some practise since then but we all know she probably hasn't.

It boggles my mind that she can count on one hand how many times she's been on her own with her children. And none of it is by choice. Her "mum days" consist of interacting with them for just a few hours before she hands them back to Kurt so she can go live her boss girl life. I doubt we'll even see F this week. He'll be sequestered away at daycare and with his babysitters until the day she's chosen to film the ✨️ How I Juggle It All - A Day In The Life Of A Single Working Mother of 300 Companies ✨️ vlog.

We need a bingo card for all the things that might happen this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Direct quote - “Kurt is going to the snow tomorrow for a week. So I just wanted to have one last bout of alone time before I’m in mum mode for a week”

So Sarah what you’re saying is that you’re only in “mum mode” when your husband is away….not every day since you gave birth (or even became pregnant). Interesting. Because I’d bet my house that any other person would think the latter is correct.

Get your self absorbed head out of your own arse.Time for you to reside that your decision to have children changed your life for good, it’s no longer all about you no matter what you might think.

But yes as already mentioned, there is no way she would cope solo parenting for an entire week. Interesting to see if she shows how much help she actually has. Either way a meltdown and guilt tripping Kurt is imminent.

Also, how long do we think it will take Kurt to show how much of a fabulous time he is having? Get all that good delicious food in ya gut Kurty boy.

Reactions: 51
OK, do we have any graphic designers amongst us to whip up a BINGO card for whilst Kurt is away on his one week escape?

S E Z Z Y

* (free space)
* "sneaky play"
* "you'll see in the vlog..."
* undisclosed ad
* using kids for content
* M's name misspelled in Stories
* exaggeration of how time works (hospital stay, time since COVID, days since workout)
* "If you're a mum, you'll know..."
* "crazy toddlah"
* mUm MoDe
* "listen to my body"

What else? We need 25...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sez being back on her pilates bullshit but not hyping up the local studio she ~loves so much~ makes me think she's got another eBook cookin' in that old noggin of hers. Sort of like when she couldn't stop praising her personal trainer, only to drop the poor woman from her content as soon as that limitless trainwreck was released.

I've also noticed that Tahlia's started following so many family vloggers in recent weeks. Perhaps the team has realized that their current attempts to slide into the "mummy influencer" sphere are falling flat since Sarah seems devoid of even a single ounce of maternal instinct. Gotta find some successful content creators to "borrow" from!

Reactions: 31
Hopefully this works 😂

I’m not a graphic designer lol, just a mum that cannot sleep
Some more to make it 5x5:
* Shot of 'messy house'
* Tears on her stories to guilt trip Kurt
* Some mention of them all sleeping in HER bedroom
* Her trying to exercise with Fox disrupting her and M shoved in a bouncer in the corner
* "Quick and easy Sunee Dinner"
* "sLEeP ReGResSiOn"

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A bit long winded but here's some more.

Long covid or "unexplained" illness or injury aka fragile baby bird 2.0.

Crisis with one of her businesses that only she can deal with but can't because she's alone with the kids.

Manic episode

Determined to go grocery shopping with both kids despite getting it delivered since M was born.

Clusterfeeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Some more to make it 5x5:
* Shot of 'messy house'
* Tears on her stories to guilt trip Kurt
* Some mention of them all sleeping in HER bedroom
* Her trying to exercise with Fox disrupting her and M shoved in a bouncer in the corner
* "Quick and easy Sunee Dinner"
* "sLEeP ReGResSiOn"
Don’t forget:
* had to cancel my workout
* first time I’ve been on a walk in a YEAR 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wish Sarah’s following was like the crypto market. That would be hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.