Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the, 'we're extending wellness week' while using a video filmed the week before - hello green nails. I don't care if you pre-record stuff but how it's presented is just so disingenuous, the continual lies for no reason. Just say we're starting week 2 and I've lined up some helpful things for you.

And don't get me started on this photo with poor F in the background and S pitting M (and herself) against him with made-up pretend eye roll with S projecting her own negative feelings onto M. Stans can say it's just a joke but it's continual - look up narcissistic parents who project roles of a golden child and scapegoat black sheep onto their children - it's a thing. Makes me sad.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
6F65CC6A-C8C3-4576-A1C5-9627F1314982.png

This part at the end of the reel where she's confused and says "start living your most... Well life?? I need to come up with a slogan"... It's on the tip of your tongue sarah! Just SAY it! Make your plagiarism official! I'll help you out this time, but what you're looking for is 'State of Wellness' 💛

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Might be one of us but at least one person has risked a block and called her out. Also, only 11 comments in 5 hours. Either she's on a blocking spree or the fake spontaneous pre-planned second week is falling flat for her followers.

Aside from her posting pre-recorded adverts, what did she even do for wellness week? It's no wonder people aren't engaging in this, she's not offering anything genuine. Just a rinse and repeat advert for them to buy her tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Might be one of us but at least one person has risked a block and called her out. Also, only 11 comments in 5 hours. Either she's on a blocking spree or the fake spontaneous pre-planned second week is falling flat for her followers.

Aside from her posting pre-recorded adverts, what did she even do for wellness week? It's no wonder people aren't engaging in this, she's not offering anything genuine. Just a rinse and repeat advert for them to buy her tit.
Im going to say its both. She's probably blocking AND things are falling flat. That's why she's "extending" wellness week. Problem is, she's a liar AND she's unprofessional and disorganised. And ends up outing her own lies as a result.

Reactions: 29
I’ve already messaged Kiwi Co (again) about how problematic it is and how disappointing they’ve decided to align with her.

Does anyone know a similar service that delivers to Aus? I don’t want to support them but was looking at getting something for my kiddo.

View attachment 1372862
This part at the end of the reel where she's confused and says "start living your most... Well life?? I need to come up with a slogan"... It's on the tip of your tongue sarah! Just SAY it! Make your plagiarism official! I'll help you out this time, but what you're looking for is 'State of Wellness' 💛
My exact thoughts. I wanted to reply “ohhh what about “state of wellness” but I love watching the tit show unfold so don’t want to get blocked.

Reactions: 23
0C733727-206E-4BED-96F6-AEF9B32D87DF.jpeg

No we don't. Nobody HAS TO do anything you tell them to, Sarah. Hyping it up in capital letters when the dish looks dry and pale as duck is bad marketing.

26EFF612-6702-4ADD-B21F-D965521A7DBC.jpeg
CC38F1A9-55F1-4F30-90E8-A81868CF3C4B.jpeg

Just her, NOT using her children as content.

0CA00A82-3F88-4474-B52A-743103AD153B.jpeg

She literally holds and manhandles Malakai like he's a doll. in the span of 20 seconds she went from having him on her shoulder to across her lap to holding him one handed and leaning forward (in the piture) so he was just swaying around like a prop, to then holding him facing the camera. This frustrates me the mostthese days. She does a lot of idiotic things but how she manhandles M isthe absolute worst and mybreaking point lately.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
how she manhandles M isthe absolute worst and mybreaking point lately.
I think what gets me the most lately is the way Focks smiles to the camera. Hes been taught to pose for over a million of Sarah's viewers. The coaching "welcome to my channel", "add 3 eggs to the bowl". The way she talks about him as an inconvenience and 'crazy', the demonising of his food. It's all a lot and I feel very sorry for the little boy

edit to add: it doesn't stop there either. using him in her advertisements and posting very private moments of Focks like when he is crying inconsolably for his mother/father

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1372862
Call me crazy but if you were creating a ‘wellness week’ or whatever the duck it is to sell stuff wouldn’t a slogan be one of the first things you’d come up with?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1372894
No we don't. Nobody HAS TO do anything you tell them to, Sarah. Hyping it up in capital letters when the dish looks dry and pale as duck is bad marketing.

View attachment 1372898 View attachment 1372900
Just her, NOT using her children as content.

View attachment 1372902
She literally holds and manhandles Malakai like he's a doll. in the span of 20 seconds she went from having him on her shoulder to across her lap to holding him one handed and leaning forward (in the piture) so he was just swaying around like a prop, to then holding him facing the camera. This frustrates me the mostthese days. She does a lot of idiotic things but how she manhandles M isthe absolute worst and mybreaking point lately.
She's SUPER restless and fidgety on camera! M doesn't even squirm yet and she still flops him around trying to get comfy, she just looks really uncomfortable physically

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wait, so she "extended wellness week" to post positive encouraging content everydya, for a week more, till people keep biying her stuff because its not selling, AND ALL SHE COULD COME UP WITH TODAY WAS A GREEN SMOOTHIE?????
Scintillating. Revolutionary. I can really tell she's putting her heart and soul into this.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Have we ever had an “insider” confirm it’s Sarah doing the blocking? Surely she’d get someone on her team to monitor all channels and do the blocking?

Reactions: 7
The obvious jump cut in that reel between sipping the smoothie and saying how delicious it is 💀

Also, Sissy was not giving it her all. She was very distracted and looked put upon. Definitely get the vibe that this wellness week train wreck was not just the last gasp for Sunee and her eBooks, but also a major contracted push for Tropeka. I know it’s not unheard of to mix all those types of powders but it seemed like… a lot… even by her standards. (I mean, she even says as much.) Must’ve missed a few of the required plugs when she did the first few product placements 🤪

ETA: Looks like her Body Bloom may be going the way of her activewear collections. They’re tossing it in as a random “free gift” with purchases above a certain amount. The Hair Complex and Lean Protein are also part of the promotion. I seem to remember a lot of comments mentioning how foul the lean protein tastes, so I’m guessing this is a clear the warehouse campaign.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Its odd that she's promoting the panda crate for infants again. She's promoted it before, when she already received that playmat with the sensory stuff on the corners. I have seen it in a previous story or reel or vlog. I'm 100% sure. Why would they send her the same thing again? And why would she just blindly, lazily promote the same thing again. At least ask for a different product! Act like you care!!

Reactions: 16
Sarahs Day #59 Welcome to "Wellness Week" all im doing is moaning. Parenting my two kids solo? You've got to be joking!

Reactions: 25
Sarah’s day 59: Let’s all watch the train wreck unfold as she looses her mind trying to look after 2 kids “on her own*”

*because we all know her mum and sister are probably there full time.

Reactions: 9
Do people really need a recipe subscription to tell them that chicken recipe is: chicken, lemon, potato, capsicum and mixed herbs? Cook in the oven. Et viola or wallahhhh if your a dumbass influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait, so she "extended wellness week" to post positive encouraging content everydya, for a week more, till people keep biying her stuff because its not selling, AND ALL SHE COULD COME UP WITH TODAY WAS A GREEN SMOOTHIE?????
Scintillating. Revolutionary. I can really tell she's putting her heart and soul into this.
I like that she said 'continue to post encouraging content" what exactly did she post last week???
- A Tropeaka smoothie ad
- A vlog that was almost 100% adverts
- A whole day whining about being a solo mum
- weird pic at a cafe balancing 'mum/boss life".
how is any of that good content?
can't wait to see what she does this week. It'll be rants or pre-recorded adverts like todays

ETA: Looks like her Body Bloom may be going the way of her activewear collections. They’re tossing it in as a random “free gift” with purchases above a certain amount. The Hair Complex and Lean Protein are also part of the promotion. I seem to remember a lot of comments mentioning how foul the lean protein tastes, so I’m guessing this is a clear the warehouse campaign.
It's not in her discount code/10% off sale though? Maybe she refused to discount it (cause shes greedy and never does sales) but doesnt know Tropeaka are jsut throwing it in to other people's orders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I misremembering but one of the few times that Kurt went away when she first had 🦊 was the locksmith meltdown? How she thought the locksmith was going to break into her home and she “didn’t sleep the whole night” etc

I’m looking forward to this week’s dramatic meltdown guilt trip story because Kurt has gone away for barely a week. Do we think it’ll be a made up story about the loud neighbours climbing over her fence and stealing stuff out of the shed? Or someone broke their letterbox?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wellness week is just a cover for her to do her Trocrappa ads, skincare, poopy bloom, Sunee and sell her fucked up ebook 3 without backlash. This witch ain't as stupid as we think she is.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.