Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Spindrifter “ how he is so naturally lobotomized he really isnt in a position to make up a stong argument to counter her manipulations.”
I actually spat my tea out.. thanks for the chuckle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m actually an atheist but plain Sarah getting struck down with the vid has me believing there must be a god 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When she recovers from covid she can say she hasn’t worked out in 4 weeks :ROFLMAO:
As that sneaky workout she did the day MakkaPakka got home, surely won’t count as it was ‘sneaky’

She’s got an excuse to ‘binge’ on evil food for the next week at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When she recovers from covid she can say she hasn’t worked out in 4 weeks :ROFLMAO:
As that sneaky workout she did the day MakkaPakka got home, surely won’t count as it was ‘sneaky’

She’s got an excuse to ‘binge’ on evil food for the next week at least.
And another theme for Project Comeback - because now she will not have worked out for .... uh.. a year? Not sure what a few days is in Sez time.

I don't doubt she'll wind up leaving the house to go for a walk or something because her body is "craving movement" or some bs like that.

Reactions: 35
What are the rules in Aus?
In the UK we can leave the house with covid. It’s not really a thing, tests aren’t free anymore, so no one is testing.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
And another theme for Project Comeback - because now she will not have worked out for .... uh.. a year? Not sure what a few days is in Sez time.
Except she won't call it Project Comeback (she has been very careful not use this phrase this time around), it'll be all about getting her health back after covid instead, which coincidently lines up with her upcoming Wellness Week 🤔 Perhaps they knew this was coming.

She's 100% going to try and capitalise on this. She probably started brainstorming and making a Pinterest board the second she tested positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we actually know what church they go to?

Oh and I was also in the SD Rants group on facebook!! Was so sad when it was taken down haha, so glad I found Tattle!

I stopped following her after the whole CIN3 drama - like when she said she healed herself and blabla and I (along with many others) commented that her chances were always around 30% for it to go away on it's own and there is no way to tell if here holistic tit did anything to help at all. I got blocked. Then when she got pregnant I followed for a bit from another account, but honestly she just got boring to me. And she always contradicted herself, being like "I'm so lazy doing nothing", then again "I worked 14 hours today" and blabla. I think she was somewhat fun when she ,oved into her appartment, I mainly followed for health/fitness inspo. At some point I really started to doubt how true the whole CIN3 and endo stuff really was, or if she made it up for views.

Reactions: 20
What are the rules in Aus?
In the UK we can leave the house with covid. It’s not really a thing, tests aren’t free anymore, so no one is testing.
Seven days iso is still in effect here. Should register your positive result with NSW Health (or relevant state department) but I know a lot of people don’t bother anymore and just do the iso.

Reactions: 17
Seven days iso is still in effect here. Should register your positive result with NSW Health (or relevant state department) but I know a lot of people don’t bother anymore and just do the iso.
Okay so today is Day 1!!! Let’s see her stay at home until next Sunday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot believe (well actually I can coz its her) that she isn't even wearing a mask the moment she started to feel unwell. Knowing malachailatte has his own struggles. The least she can do is wear a mask around him and try and keep her distance.
Also you don't do a positive rat and then leave the house for a pcr. There is zero point to getting two positives and when the person's asks why you're doing the pcr and she says 'coz I had a positive rat' they will be fucken furious for her winding her damn car window down.
I was told to just stay home after my + rat.
My sister isn't vaxxed (don't come for me) and she actually blitzed covid. So it really affects people differently.
But we all hope it completely wipes her out and gives the kids enough time to get re-homed haha
Also where is abby these days?

Reactions: 32
Omg! I used to follow SD rants on fb too! That’s where I realized she was not right. I even remember posting and saying I appreciated the group for putting my feelings into words because for a while I felt off about her but couldn’t explain why. Then after that, I couldn’t see the group anymore and was worried I got blocked like on SD squad group. Sad it’s gone, glad I wasn’t blocked from my post, happy I found y’all here!

Reactions: 16
Also you don't do a positive rat and then leave the house for a pcr. There is zero point to getting two positives and when the person's asks why you're doing the pcr and she says 'coz I had a positive rat' they will be fucken furious for her winding her damn car window down.
I think she said she had a negative rat, and planned on doing a PCR on Monday if it continued to stay negative, so she could see which virus she had - flu, covid (her words). Then afterwards, she posted the positive rat.

Reactions: 11
My sister isn't vaxxed (don't come for me) and she actually blitzed covid. So it really affects people differently.
But we all hope it completely wipes her out and gives the kids enough time to get re-homed haha
My in-laws (all vaxxed) breezed through covid while my husband and I (also fully vaxxed) had a rough time. I had horrible chest pains and shortness of breath for almost 8 weeks after the initial infection (I'm all good now). You just never know how it's going to affect you and that's even when you're vaccinated. I'm just thankful we caught a mild strain like Omicron.

I don't want to see Sarah end up on a ventilator but I also don't want her to get off with just mild symptoms because it'll just reaffirm her beliefs that covid is "just the flu" and shouldn't be taken seriously. They're already taking the piss by taking Fox to a play date while he and Kurt have symptoms today. They probably also went to church. There's no way Sarah is going to stay home for a week and she certainly won't wear a mask. So I hope she gets it bad enough that they're forced to stay home and acknowledge covid isn't fake news. I just fear for poor M.

Reactions: 36
She genuinely doesn’t like 🦊 or what? Rolling her eyes whenever she talks about him. “Todlaah bringing home sOoOo many sicknesses”, “just can’t with his high eNerGyyyy”

• Sad
Reactions: 37
She genuinely doesn’t like 🦊 or what? Rolling her eyes whenever she talks about him. “Todlaah bringing home sOoOo many sicknesses”, “just can’t with his high eNerGyyyy”
Yes Sarah and fock’s relationship seems sadly lacking. She does seem to dislike him and is very negative in how she talks about him. I found it very telling when on the recent vlog when they visited her in hosp that F very quickly wanted to return to Kirt after hugging her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I cannot believe (well actually I can coz its her) that she isn't even wearing a mask the moment she started to feel unwell. Knowing malachailatte has his own struggles. The least she can do is wear a mask around him and try and keep her distance.
I work at a respiratory (covid) clinic.
If you get a positive rat you absolutely can go and have a pcr. For us, for instance, we would get the pcr because we are going overseas soon and would need the “fit to fly” certificate

Reactions: 8
Question for a newbie tattle user. Do people not use M and F’s correct names for their privacy? Or is that for a bit of a laugh? Ie Malarkey instead of his real name.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.