Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah you are such a user. Your pregnant sister agreed to help because you had a busy work week. Instead you rearrange things so you can go to Pilates and use your husband working as an excuse as to why it’s acceptable. Let me tell you now that it’s not.

You chose to bring two children into this world, take responsibility.

You are a disgusting self absorbed human.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Makes her pregnant sister sleep over so Fox can sleep with her because one night with Fox was enough apparently. Oh and Ofcourse she vlogged it. Is it so hard to be a mother to 2 kids???
It’ll be interesting to see how she copes when Kurt inevitably leaves her. Will her sister move in permanently or just on alternate weeks when she has the kids? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Getting ur pregnant sis to sleep with your son so he doesn't haven't to sleep on your bed, ok 😳
Far out she has it all but no doubt will STILL COMPLAIN in the coming days how hard it is you watch.

Reactions: 57
The way Sarah consistently thinks she is not responsible for her own kids blows my mind.

She just posted stories essentially saying: I can go to Pilates and leave my kids with someone else, because Kurt is away. So if he can leave them, I can too.

No no no Sarah, just because Kurt is away, doesn’t mean your entitled to dump your kids on someone else. Who thinks that way? You’re their bleeping parents for Christ sake, stop talking about them like a chore you get out of, and find excuses to get rid of 🤦‍♀️

Also the fact she can’t handle the two of them by herself, but then expects her mum or sister to (whoever’s looking after them now), just shows how out of touch with reality she is. But yes Sarah, tell us again how you were “put on this earth to be a mother”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
To be fair her sister could have said no. they're all enabling her LOL. what a family

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I wonder what her “really big work week” consisted of before she was simply able to “reshuffle” everything…

Picking tiles?
Looking at paint swatches?
Breastfeeding?
Laundry?
“Doing emails and stuff…”?

What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’ve had my 3 year old in bed with me when my 4 month old was in her bassinet when my partner was away, he sleeps in his own bed but sometimes wakes up in the night and comes into our bed. It’s not even hard? What is she complaining about? I love the random nights I sleep with my 3 year old, it’s special and one day it’ll stop altogether. Why does she hate fox? It’s distressing how much she pushes him away.

Also if you didn’t know, Sarah NEVERRRR does Pilates on work days, please ignore all the times she has shown herself doing this,ESPECIALLY in the vlog she dedicated to her work day where she also goes to Pilates and does collectively about 3hrs of work the whole day.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Also if you didn’t know, Sarah NEVERRRR does Pilates on work days, please ignore all the times she has shown herself doing this,ESPECIALLY in the vlog she dedicated to her work day where she also goes to Pilates and does collectively about 3hrs of work the whole day.
She should just get a reformer machine for home and take a whole room for a Pilates studio so she can do it while the boys are napping instead of dumping them on other people… oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Why does everything she does “feel illegal”?????
Especially when this is literally her norm! Not a week in Sarah’s mundane, over privileged life goes by without her going to the gym or an exercise class.

Same with sleeping in, eating at cafes, going on walks…all things Sarah has said ‘feel illegal’ yet does as part of her every day.

What a lying liar who lies.

At this point it’d be more accurate if she said: “It feels illegal to actively parent my own kids for the entire day”

• Heart
Reactions: 56
And we’re fast out the gates with the digs at Kurt. Should have had ‘well Kurt’s out snowboarding 🙄’ as one of the bingo items

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her saying "it feels illegal" indicates she knows there's something a bit off with prioritising a pilates class over parenting her children, during a week when she's meant to be their sole parent and care giver.
That is not to say being a parent means you say goodbye to everything you love and the things that makes you 'you', in fact it's important mentally and a good example to try and keep the things, friendships and hobbies that give you enjoyment and a sense of identity and fulfilment, but it's the way she gets annoyed about not having as much time and freedom to do them WHILE still prioritising them anyway.
I just don't quite understand the logic from someone who regularly said she was BoRn To bE a MuM, in how loathe she is to sacrifice anything and how hard-done-by she makes herself out to be when she doesn't have the time, space and freedom to skip off the gym and do what ever she wants now that she has children who depend on her.

Reactions: 37
Okay so hands up who thinks she will EVER babysit for her sister when her sister has her baby? Never going to happen. Plus her sister probably wouldn’t want that moron anywhere near her child.
Also, I find her total inability to parent so infuriating. Does she not realise that most fathers work outside the home at least 5 days a week from early morning to night? Does she not realise most women do the majority of parenting everyday? Why does she always believe she has it the hardest- even when she lives in incredible financial privilege and has a husband constantly available.
My husband is in the army and was stuck in Sydney last year- for seven MONTHS he wasn’t allowed back into our state- and I parented our four children alone the whole time. It was hard- but I still didn’t complain as much as her.
My husband is constantly always for weeks and months on end. Also women whose partners work offshore or in the mines. She is so obsessed with herself she never realises how idiotic and self absorbed she sounds. If I was going to record a video of myself saying my husband has gone away (to work and earn money!!!!) so I can leave my kids if he can - I’d just punch my own head off and break my phone. She’s insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.