Sarahs Day #58 She wouldn't be under spiritual attacks if she had just got the covid vax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like Sez is stuck in 2016, and that’s why her perception of time is so distorted… she’s trying to catch up..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another TikTok calling her out!

Ok I don’t know how to add it 😂 but here’s a screenshot so you know what account to look for
This was a good video, I don’t have tiktok but I googled the name of the creator and could watch it. I didn’t know that her CIN3 “healing” was mentioned in a book (Fake Medicine by Dr Brad McKay) but it seems to have a lot of good information and debunking of various “wellness” trends.

Reactions: 21
Another TikTok calling her out!

Ok I don’t know how to add it 😂 but here’s a screenshot so you know what account to look for
Stitch was turned off.

Of course it was. Thats the next best thing to mass blocking and deleting people on an app she's too unintelligent to figure out and cant keep up with.

I think it's the same creator as the other video posted earlier today calling her out on using her children for content.

Reactions: 28
Looks a lil bit like she hit Makarel with the box? Could just be the angle but either way, maybe just use your hand to support your baby's head instead of flinging packages around his smol defenseless body you absolute disgrace of a mother.

Sarah's day #59: exploiting my children, plagiarizing my friends, quick be "wellness" and buy my ill
Screenshot_20220627_180608_com.instagram.android.jpg
fitting pants

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love this for them.
ZomboDroid 27062022193057.jpg

I think she's at the pool :unsure:
I'm actually amazed she took F to his swimming lesson. She was either vlogging it for clout or had her mum with her. Or both.

I know we haven't seen Kurt for a while but he looks healthier on his stories today. The snow must agree with him. Or maybe that's just Jess. It must be killing Sarah she can't go and check up on him. And he must love that she can't. Oh to have been a fly on the wall when he told her who he was going with 🤭

Reactions: 35
Day 1 bingo.
SmartSelect_20220627-204855_Chrome.jpg

I may have missed a few, there were some that were definitely sort of done but I thought I'd ignore those otherwise we'll be over by tomorrow 😂

Also poor Malakai, never getting bought anything 😂 give him a toy to munch on
Screenshot_20220627-205440_Instagram.jpg

And this SEEMS like an undisclosed ad. Shes tagged them but hasn't done the required #ad in ANY of her stories 🙄
Screenshot_20220627-205515_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 17
Y’all help - KIWI co is so lazy they can’t even do their own digging into the influencers they work with. I screenshot some of the major parts of the wiki but apparently they want proof LOL.

I replied that the site is based off facts but they can simply watch her stories for a few weeks as she’s bound to slip up and do something problematic again. And the monetised video of her baby in hospital neglecting to mention the fact she saw him turn blue and tried to go to the zoo. Super mum to the rescue my ass.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Y’all help - KIWI co is so lazy they can’t even do their own digging into the influencers they work with. I screenshot some of the major parts of the wiki but apparently they want proof LOL.

I replied that the site is based off facts but they can simply watch her stories for a few weeks as she’s bound to slip up and do something problematic again. And the monetised video of her baby in hospital neglecting to mention the fact she saw him turn blue and tried to go to the zoo. Super mum to the rescue my ass.
For your own sake, I really wouldn’t waste any more time or energy. Most of these brands truly don’t care. Or they’re so legally bound to seeing out the contract they have with an influencer that it’s not worth the fallout to terminate the agreement.

Reactions: 31
For your own sake, I really wouldn’t waste any more time or energy. Most of these brands truly don’t care. Or they’re so legally bound to seeing out the contract they have with an influencer that it’s not worth the fallout to terminate the agreement.

Yep, I told them I had a 6 month old and it was 6am here and that they could do their own research.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched with sound off so have no idea what Kurt was saying but he looks so much more relaxed in his stories than he ever looks around Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And this SEEMS like an undisclosed ad. Shes tagged them but hasn't done the required #ad in ANY of her stories 🙄
She put #kiwicopartner in a few slides but not that it was an ad.

I would say it's fair to ask for proof as anyone can claim anything on the internet. What did you tell them? We might be able to find the relevant screenshots for you. Although I'm inclined to agree that you don't waste your time with them. This isn't just a gifted product review, they've partnered with Sarah. If they didn't do any research into the kind of influencer they've partnered with that's on them.

Reactions: 22
It says paid partnership with kiwico on the top left of the stories, IG does the work for you to disclose ads

Reactions: 11
She put #kiwicopartner in a few slides but not that it was an ad.

I would say it's fair to ask for proof as anyone can claim anything on the internet. What did you tell them? We might be able to find the relevant screenshots for you. Although I'm inclined to agree that you don't waste your time with them. This isn't just a gifted product review, they've partnered with Sarah. If they didn't do any research into the kind of influencer they've partnered with that's on them.
I might sound a bit harsh but they’re guilty by association in my eyes - most of these brands don’t care as they’re all after the same thing as Sarah… 💰💰💰

Reactions: 16
Her wellness week is falling very flat. Maybe she should’ve done it when she wasn’t only doing Pilates post birth and on her own for the week? There’s no good content, her only free fitness videos seems to be Pilates which isn’t for everyone and not one substantial “healthy” recipe. Cook a proper meal, not just avocado and smoothies. It’s just so boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s also not doing Pilates, despite calling it pilates. If she actually learnt about pilates she would know that.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.