Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there probably is some medical issue affecting Malakai and I do hope he gets the treatment he needs.

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree that the rail should be up but Kurt is there and hasn’t walked away? M is 11 weeks old and is in the correct swaddle.
It’s recommended to stop using arm in swaddles by 2 months. Plus he’s been seen in it in multiple stories while she walks away from him when she’s trying to put him down for a nap

Reactions: 15
Yeah it's supposed to be stupid texts (like the poop one, she got one correct) but as per usual she's got a trend WRONG because she's an idiot 😂
I’m seeing so many insta influencers butcher this trend and it just makes it so obvious that they are struggling to keep up with the latest trends, and should probably just stay in their lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Malachai seeing Kurt looks the happiest I’ve seen him look in so long

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Yes I agree that the rail should be up but Kurt is there and hasn’t walked away? M is 11 weeks old and is in the correct swaddle.
The rail should be up regardless if nobody is physically touching him and I think people are referring to the clip where she walks away to show off her snacks.
At 11 weeks the average baby would be showing signs of rolling and needs to stop being swaddled - and regardless that swaddle is so close to covering his face it seems dangerous.

edited to add:

why does the clip of Kurt visiting give me the impression it was filmed on a proper camera. I sense a “my kids are not content but this was too good an opportunity” video coming soon.

Reactions: 33
It’s recommended to stop using arm in swaddles by 2 months. Plus he’s been seen in it in multiple stories while she walks away from him when she’s trying to put him down for a nap

Wow thank you. My bub is 12 weeks and Tresillian told me to continue swaddling! I’ll change that today! Thanks for that :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Focks seemed very rough with Malamute. I get he’s just a kid but I was a bit 😬 watching that latest story

Reactions: 12
I think the recommendations differ from country to country, but in Australia it’s considered safe to swaddle until they show signs of rolling

edit to add: for my baby that was around 3 or 4 months old

Reactions: 24
Malachai seeing Kurt looks the happiest I’ve seen him look in so long
In vlogs from when Fox was a baby, Fox always looked happiest with Kurt too 😬 maybe Sarah's plans for Malachite to be a mummy's boy are already being foiled?

Reactions: 30
Do we know for sure Faulks doesn’t go to daycare? Because my son does abs I know for a fact that every item you send there has to have their name on it otherwise it doesn’t come home. Why would they write his name on his water bottle if he’s always cared for by people that know him? Just seems strange.
He definitely goes to daycare, she mentioned in her vlog her mum has Fox on Thursdays. She cannot handle both kids at home at once so there is no way she has them 4 days a week - or we would know about it with constant complaining! There is also no way Kurt is working from home most of the week. Kurt also mentioned daycare a few times in his own stories/podcast I believe. Sarah just won’t mention it so she seems like super mum - notice she said in her vlog “people keep telling me to get a nanny- I don’t want a nanny” no, people keep telling you to put him in daycare but she couldn’t say that and spill the beans that he’s in there. My opinion anyway!

Reactions: 29
for what it's worth, someone on re**it some time ago said their kid goes to the same daycare as focks

Reactions: 21
Yes momentslikemine, she seems so lovely and have spoken with her a few times prior. I think Sarah could learn a thing or two from her parenting & how to make being in hospital with a sick child about the child, instead of herself!

Completely unrelated but I also unfollowed Sarah lately and only keep up on here, it feels good! I heard Jono Steedman saying how even if your just following to witness the tit show that it’s adding to her credibility via follower count, hadn’t thought about it much before but it’s true. Bye Sarah 👋
i know her IRL and she is as beautiful as she comes across on her insta 🥰 💔

edit - not talking about sarah ! haha

Reactions: 8
Sarah really made a massive fuss about being moved to a hospital soooo far away and it’s literally just Randwick?? I do that drive every day for work, if she times it well they can get there in about half an hour… bleeping pathetic that that’s something she’d complain about, considering what other people in that hospital must be worried about and have going on

• Heart
Reactions: 33
this is what i was talking about. not sure how true it is but it has been mentioned
Bizarre why she wouldn't just mention this in the gazillion chats she has about her mum life and balancing two kids. Seems like it would be worth mentioning. If she were a secure human being whose worth weren't foisted in "acing" motherhood in a particular way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 20
i know her IRL and she is as beautiful as she comes across on her insta 🥰 💔

edit - not talking about sarah ! haha
Did she use to have some other Insta account? I just went to her profile and recognised her. I feel like I followed her page years ago, but it was centered around something else?

---

Mod edit: just so this stays on topic can other influencers be discussed on the general thread? Thanks https://tattle.life/threads/austral...s-who-complain-all-day-but-got-no-jobs.29998/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I remember her snippy reply regarding daycare involving ‘raising her own kids’. In the process, making every other parent who send their child to care feel like tit. Now she has a different tune. No longer keen on raising them yourself, hey Sarah?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.