Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what helps your immunity against flu/covid? Vaccines Sarah. Vaccines.

Because surprise surprise their daily cocktail of immunity boosting supplements, so-called healthy diet, going to the gym and denying it exists hasn't stopped them from getting covid.

Who's the wicked now?
View attachment 1336993
Looks like she’s deleted this pic!!!
Maybe she realised how dumb she sounds…but maybe not.

Reactions: 7
Picking back up on this as I'm intrigued to hear other people's answers. For me it was once I saw the price of Sunee and that it seemed like a complete rip off. Not sure why it wasn't sooner as I'd thought she was messed up for a while
For me it was when she made Fox a bottle with all THIS tit in it.

Yeah it’s definitely not there anymore!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have seen there is some chat about thread titles and I just want to say (as I usually create them) if anyone missed my last post about it it really isn’t personal if your post has the most likes and isn’t “chosen”. The thread title that gets chosen is the most relevant to the current situation with Sarah. Didn’t think I’d need to explain this but it’s really not a personal thing against everyone. I think you’re all cool equally!
Yes of course! I know my other one is currently most liked but I completely understand people wanting to throw in covid to the title so not picking it 😊 Nothing personal at all, it’s just whatever the group wants. If it’s something someone finds upsetting or if there’s something people find more relevant, then of course another title will be picked! (Also I know this was about the other posts but just wanted to add on to what you were saying)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes of course! I know my other one is currently most liked but I completely understand people wanting to throw in covid to the title so not picking it 😊 Nothing personal at all, it’s just whatever the group wants. If it’s something someone finds upsetting or if there’s something people find more relevant, then of course another title will be picked!
Legend. Thanks for understanding 💗

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If you mean the bible verse she posted that back in 2020. The pic is from the other gossip forum we used before coming here. Sorry, I should have said it was old.

Reactions: 8
She looks like ET. I don't understand why she uses this filter that makes her grey
Screenshot_20220612-141305_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So, just out of curiosity… was anyone else here on tattle a part of the Sarah’s day “hate” Facebook group when that was around?? I can’t remember when it got shut down, I’m assuming like 5/6 years ago??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks like ET. I don't understand why she uses this filter that makes her greyView attachment 1337667
Why is she popping her chin pimple with her croney old lizard claws? She is a total creature of the internet now.
I stopped watching her at first when I saw the trap she laid for Kurt with her fake infertility and how he is so naturally lobotomized he really isnt in a position to make up a stong argument to counter her manipulations.
I unfollowed when she reposted a follower who posted herself in the mopey red activewear set. She told her million followers that she wished her boobs looked as good in the set as the followers did. Objectifying her, when all she needed to say was "Lets get fit!" Or something motivational. Thats when i realized her brand and personality is all about subtle digs and manipulations and keeping up appearances and blasting anyone who encroaches on her very narrow spotlight. I actually feel like a bad person if i give her views or imbibe her content. Now, the Michelob on life support vlog tells me she is probably not harmless anymore. There WILL be an incident.
My whole family got covid because my youngest was an asymptomatic super spreader after a close contact with a student at her school but we did not find out until it was too late and we had spent time together. I guarantee you, taking 15 minutes standing over a crib of a sleeping baby holding a + test while you photo post poll your decision to mask or not means its already too late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, just out of curiosity… was anyone else here on tattle a part of the Sarah’s day “hate” Facebook group when that was around?? I can’t remember when it got shut down, I’m assuming like 5/6 years ago??
Well well well.. what's the bet that this idiot got COVID at her weekend away she just HAD to go to? Even if it meant putting her already sick son at further risk. So Cacao has had RSV, Rhinovirus already in his short life and now will most likely get or already has COVID due to her bleeping negligence. Not to mention Kurt and Fox obviously already have it and are currently at a "play date" because Sarah needed some "me time".

They are the definition of stupid, looks like they are all under a SPIRITUAL ATTACK.
Yes I was! Didn’t it get shut down because someone messaged Kurt and told him about it because they legit thought that they could turn him
Against sez by saying he has all these supporters who want to #freekurt and he called everyone cunts? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I ran that page 🫠

Oh my gosh, no way!

That was my turning point, I remember people would comment in her fan group and say to go read the “hate” group and I joined and never looked back.

I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh, no way!

That was my turning point, I remember people would comment in her fan group and say to go read the “hate” group and I joined and never looked back.

I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called though 😂😂
It was called “Sarahs Day Rants” haha. I suspect that a mod who I had helping with the page actually deleted it because I know you get a notification if FB takes it down. I went in one day and it was gone… some of the people who helped with the page started thinking that we were doing something unlawful lol

NEW THREAD:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.