Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
holy tit! Sezzmaster has obviously been obsessing over the lollies she didn't buy the other week at the post office because she's gone out and binged on a whole bag for dinner! If that doesn't highlight her disordered thinking and eating idk what does!

scum.jpeg

on another note, these lollies SLAP and I would highly recommend, especially the mixed flavours bag!

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I’m watching big brother right now and they have to clean tit for 10mins literally. Good luck brenton

• Haha
Reactions: 8
holy tit! Sezzmaster has obviously been obsessing over the lollies she didn't buy the other week at the post office because she's gone out and binged on a whole bag for dinner! If that doesn't highlight her disordered thinking and eating idk what does!

View attachment 1307356

on another note, these lollies SLAP and I would highly recommend, especially the mixed flavours bag!
i thought this exact same thing too. how sad and tragic. sis needs serious help! and she needs to put the rail up on matchalattes cot 😠 poor kids a falls risk 24/7 with her prancing around on her phone

Reactions: 24

View attachment 1307356

I never thought I would see the day Sarah was binging on a packet of lollies yet, here we are.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely dying to get this off my chest bcos it’s making me RAGE but it’s about the first post she put up about Margaret being in hospital, did anyone count the “me”s and “I”s in that paragraph? Can she not talk about this experience without making herself out to be the victim in this? My toddlaghh was in hospital overnight pre pandemic for a RAISED TEMPERATURE, I stayed up all night watching him like a hawk, I didn’t eat out of worry, I couldn’t even bring myself to look at instagram never mind update people on our situation which in the moment felt like absolute hell, I just wanted my boy better and any moment he seemed like his usual self I was bleeping elated, not moaning bcos he was refusing to sleep etc. I cannot imagine the position she’s in at the moment, and I know people deal with things in different ways but I have been through a far less fatal situation and the difference in our reactions are wild. Be a mother first Sarah, not a bleeping boss babe.

Reactions: 36
6C195AE0-7DF6-4E06-82C9-E812867ACDBC.jpeg

I thought fox only ate HIGH QUALITY dairy and gluten? Like fancy cheeses and sour dough? And I thought he functioned and behaved better on a high fat, high protein, low carb diet? Looks like a healthy pizza, but it's still a store bought pizza.

Not being able to control Fox's diet will be killing her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 39
she spelt malakaaklas name wrong… again 😅😅 at this stage, i don’t even know how to spell it, jokes
I am laughing so hard at all the different names for Munchkin Boa. This is one of the best running jokes we have had.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
2AD6D24A-EADB-4209-B121-51FAC1557B1F.jpeg

91A47BDB-031A-4284-80D6-133B7C38DB17.jpeg

These were worth featuring in a tiktok? These are some of the most noteworthy texts she has received from Kurt? 😂 amazing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
For those asking if she is at Westmead, no - she is at Randwick. It would take more than her sick child to get her to come out west.

The menu she posted a pic from is a cafe called High Street Society (across from Children's Hospital in Randwick).

Reactions: 19
Imagine your poor 11 week old baby is potentially chronically ill in hospital and is having trouble sleeping, and rather than pick him up and cuddle/rock him or god forbid feed him to sleep, you whack up a black and white mobile right above his head, face him towards the brightly lit wall covered in flashing buttons and make an Instagram story rolling your eyes about how he won’t go to sleep. I have a 9 month old baby and if she was in hospital, I would hold her for every single nap if I had to. I would rock her and bounce her and shhhh her until my back broke and my arms snapped off! Seeing poor Malakai being so starved of comfort and affection from anyone in his life is just horrific to watch. I hope the nurse watching him whilst Scuzz went out for her split second avo toast gave him some big cuddles 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 49
For those asking if she is at Westmead, no - she is at Randwick. It would take more than her sick child to get her to come out west.

The menu she posted a pic from is a cafe called High Street Society (across from Children's Hospital in Randwick).
And she was carrying on about moving to a hospital soooo far away from home. So funny how bubble girl thinks driving half an hour away from her bubble is so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1307356

Bet we hear tomorrow how awful she is feeling after eating all those lollies! Could put money on it!

Sooooo how is Mal doing?

All she's acknowledged about him in the last 24 hours is that he won't sleep. Meanwhile she's bitched about hospital transfer waiting times, has watched BB, gone out for lunch, deleted an ad post and blocked people that commented on it, is binge eating her way through a bag of snacks instead of eating hospital food and made a cringey TikTok.

She's making a big song and dance about being in hospital but has done a 180 on posting about M. Anyone seeing her stories for the first time today will think it's her that's admitted, not her child. (I'm not saying she should post numerous slides about M, just a text update is suffice. If she's going to go dark on his situation she should have never posted about it in the first place).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.