Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
look at all her messages vs his replies. Lol! probably berating him for taking 48 minutes on the toilet instead of 45. KURT!!!!! hurry up and come take focks and makkakaka so i can go to pilates šŸ’…

Guys, shes a great Mum even though as soon as her first child was old enough to talk, one of his first sentences was ā€œI hate youā€ā€¦.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't think she understands how tiktok works. It's not like every viewer knows her like insta. Most views come from the for you page. The texts referencing her and M in hospital will make no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder - does Sarah acknowledge Kirk in all this? Heā€™s her support as well as having šŸ¦Š the entire time and no doubt keeping work on track as much as possible.
I wonder - is he getting any messages of love and support or are they all just ā€œwoe is meā€ messages?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we know for sure Faulks doesnā€™t go to daycare? Because my son does abs I know for a fact that every item you send there has to have their name on it otherwise it doesnā€™t come home. Why would they write his name on his water bottle if heā€™s always cared for by people that know him? Just seems strange.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't think she understands how tiktok works. It's not like every viewer knows her like insta. Most views come from the for you page. The texts referencing her and M in hospital will make no sense.
Whenever she son tiktok ahe's like a grandma trying to understand what the kids are up too. It's so funny.

also someone commented 'thats a lot of blue" šŸ˜¬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do we know for sure Faulks doesnā€™t go to daycare? Because my son does abs I know for a fact that every item you send there has to have their name on it otherwise it doesnā€™t come home. Why would they write his name on his water bottle if heā€™s always cared for by people that know him? Just seems strange.
He goes to creche at the Gym. I named my childrens things for creche

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever she son tiktok ahe's like a grandma trying to understand what the kids are up too. It's so funny.

Hahaha it is a lot of blue. She bombards him with messages and heā€™s just on the toilet trying to hide from her for 45 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sooooo how is Mal doing?

All she's acknowledged about him in the last 24 hours is that he won't sleep. Meanwhile she's bitched about hospital transfer waiting times, has watched BB, gone out for lunch, deleted an ad post and blocked people that commented on it, is binge eating her way through a bag of snacks instead of eating hospital food and made a cringey TikTok.

She's making a big song and dance about being in hospital but has done a 180 on posting about M. Anyone seeing her stories for the first time today will think it's her that's admitted, not her child. (I'm not saying she should post numerous slides about M, just a text update is suffice. If she's going to go dark on his situation she should have never posted about it in the first place).
Itā€™s the build up for the YouTube video telling everyone what was wrong with him!!!

Reactions: 14
I cannot stop laughing at the thought of her typing this to herself.
Haha! She probably did write this one to herself. Or she picked it because she wants everyone to see how amazing she is. I thought that trend was meant to be only mundane texts with no praise or romance? Yet she picks that one, and some performative Christian messages to make herself look good

Reactions: 32
Honestly. How this narcissist scored a private room in the childrenā€™s hospital is absolutely beyond me. I have seen SO many distressed parents with long term very very unwell children who will likely spend most of their childhood/infancy in hospital share rooms graciously with other parents when they should really have been given space to enjoy their child and make their family memories on their own rather than shared with others - yet this b*tch gets her own private room for a kid who doesnā€™t even need ongoing monitoring. It really shows how much of a stink she would have kicked up either at sutho or SCH to get her own room. I have even seen bubs having persistent seizures which would have been so traumatic for other parents have to share rooms. She can f*ck right off with her smug little ā€œmy kids arenā€™t content but lololol hereā€™s my kid being sad and omg Iā€™m just a poor struggling mum pls buy my products and love meeeeeā€

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Where can I read about the Hawaiian airlines thing?
Long story short their flight was cancelled due to a fault just before takeoff and passengers were sent home. Sarah threw a tantrum over this and wrote a series of text stories complaining about the situation and bashed the airline. This sent her stans to the airline's IG page where they spammed comments saying they've ruined Sarah's holiday and that they should refund her etc. They ended up getting booked on a flight with Virgin and were made a fuss over by being upgraded which just validated Sarah's tantrum.

I started to write this up in depth for the wiki but don't want to bloat the wiki as these deep dives get long. There's another R*ddit sub for Sarah (Sarah's Day Receipts) that doesn't get used so I'm thinking to upload them there and link them. I wish the wiki had pages!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Haha! She probably did write this one to herself. Or she picked it because she wants everyone to see how amazing she is. I thought that trend was meant to be only mundane texts with no praise or romance? Yet she picks that one, and some performative Christian messages to make herself look good
Yeah it's supposed to be stupid texts (like the poop one, she got one correct) but as per usual she's got a trend WRONG because she's an idiot šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Why is Kurt praying over both of them? Sarah doesnā€™t need the prayer, M does.
She really only sheā€™s herself as the main character of her little world, and everyone is just a side character or prop to her.

Reactions: 24
I bet that before he wrote that message he had been berated for acting like he didnā€™t miss her. Probably because they dont miss her, theyā€™re eating pizza and burgers with their feet on the coffee table.
She probably messaged him saying ā€œyou dont even miss me while Im at the hospital with your sick babyā€ so he was forced to reply with your an incredible mum etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Continually shocked with how she acts around her sick infant. No physical contact. The way she ā€œtalksā€ to him and about him on her social media. Not putting the railing up while he is on a hospital bed and she isnā€™t watching him. Itā€™s too sad and triggering to watch. That poor baby :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I bet that before he wrote that message he had been berated for acting like he didnā€™t miss her. Probably because they dont miss her, theyā€™re eating pizza and burgers with their feet on the coffee table.
She probably messaged him saying ā€œyou dont even miss me while Im at the hospital with your sick babyā€ so he was forced to reply with your an incredible mum etc.
Right, plus how do we even know those are the messages he wrote? Her propensity for lying + photoshop experience indicate to me those are fabricated messages she made up, assigning as having been written by Kunt.

Reactions: 13
Who leaves their baby on a bed with no rail up??

Iā€™m not about the mum shaming but she is a moron. How can someone so cold and disdainful of their own children claim to be a natural mother?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic but itā€™s also so dangerous to have a child that age still arms in in a zip up swaddle, especially with her not having the sides up on the cot and walking away from him

Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but itā€™s also so dangerous to have a child that age still arms in in a zip up swaddle, especially with her not having the sides up on the cot and walking away from him

Yes I agree that the rail should be up but Kurt is there and hasnā€™t walked away? M is 11 weeks old and is in the correct swaddle.

Reactions: 4
Youā€™re talking about momentslikemine? Iā€™ve been following her journey. Lovely lady and beautiful babies. So so sad x

ā€œSplit second ā€œ is sitting in the restaurant to eat lol imagine caring about posting your food and coffee ugh
Yes momentslikemine, she seems so lovely and have spoken with her a few times prior. I think Sarah could learn a thing or two from her parenting & how to make being in hospital with a sick child about the child, instead of herself!

Completely unrelated but I also unfollowed Sarah lately and only keep up on here, it feels good! I heard Jono Steedman saying how even if your just following to witness the tit show that itā€™s adding to her credibility via follower count, hadnā€™t thought about it much before but itā€™s true. Bye Sarah šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.