Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Who would like their own thread?

• Abby Chatfield

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Kylie Camps

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Melissa A..

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Jules Coffey

Votes: 44 29.9%
  • Little Lulu Loves

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Just stick to this main one?

Votes: 54 36.7%
  • Any other suggestions

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers 13# Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Carry on….the ones with the most comments get their own thread! 🫠😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just on Jules Coffey. I haven’t paid much attention to her since she was pregnant but holy tit does she endlessly complain.

Why did you have another baby????

I’m sick of these women who have a pregnancy/birth fetish and then are like oh now I have a kid. It’s sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Omg Erin from LuLu loves is such a drainer!!!! She acts she’s like she’s the only one with a child with special needs 😤😫😤😫😤

Can’t quote this post as it is on the previous thread.

But yes! 100% agree.

Adding - i think LuLu’s dad looks awesome. He appears to be so engaging with her - taking her out and about.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how sick Babymac sounds in her story this afternoon. Didn’t one of her kids test positive a few days ago? She was flogging tit at the school today.. sounding like that?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
“Omg Erin from LuLu loves is such a drainer!!!! She acts she’s like she’s the only one with a child with special needs 😤😫😤😫😤

Can’t quote this post as it is on the previous thread.

But yes! 100% agree.

Adding - i think LuLu’s dad looks awesome. He appears to be so engaging with her - taking her out and about.
Mmm. I couldn’t agree more, they have been through so much no doubt, but she definitely has a “poor me” attitude!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Raising Harriet? I do/did but I think she blocked me? I have no idea why, just noticed I hadn’t seen her in my feed? Has there been any rants? I’ve liked photos but never commented, but strange.

Reactions: 2
Supporting each other? Unless they don't agree with you right smilf? Attacking peoples parenting 🤮
Screenshot_20220514-142149_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Supporting each other? Unless they don't agree with you right smilf? Attacking peoples parenting 🤮View attachment 1265369
It’s a known fact women don’t get diagnosed anywhere near as much as they should, and it’s not until adulthood that they go ‘tit! That all makes sense!’

she isn’t dumb, I’m sure if she suspected anything she’d be off for assessment.

Also, she owned her last comment and said it wasn’t cool.

Lastly, this is a smilf free zone. Leave her be.

Reactions: 35
It’s a known fact women don’t get diagnosed anywhere near as much as they should, and it’s not until adulthood that they go ‘tit! That all makes sense!’

she isn’t dumb, I’m sure if she suspected anything she’d be off for assessment.

Also, she owned her last comment and said it wasn’t cool.

Lastly, this is a smilf free zone. Leave her be.
I’m sorry? Smilf free zone? No one is off limits but in this case because her account following isn’t so high you are right BUT we are not allowed to tell people who and what they can talk about. She has been very problematic in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry? Smilf free zone? No one is off limits but in this case because her account following isn’t so high you are right BUT we are not allowed to tell people who and what they can talk about. She has been very problematic in the past
Because of her follower count, we were warned the other day by the moderators not to talk about small accounts.

Reactions: 20
There are a lot of things women are under diagnosed with. Autism … ADHD. ADHD just happens to be the diagnosis du jour. Just like bipolar was 10 + years.

Everyone in my family has ADHD. My brother was diagnosed as a kid, my mother in her 30’s, and my other brother just recently. I’ve been told I probably had ave ADHD. While it could explain a few things I also think who cares?

ADHD used to be so taboo. No one wanted to be diagnosed with it. Now, like everything else that’s strangely become fashionable, people are happy to self diagnose and flaunt it. bleeping spare me.

Just like bipolar was the fashion I also suspect some psych’s are misdiagnosing people because that’s how psychiatry goes. It evolves and changes as people get with the times and more research is done, fads come and go.

I don’t see how influencers think its anyones business whether we know their diagnosis. Take your meds, do things to make your ADHD life better but most of all STFU.

Now, how many influencers are going to put their hands up and admit or get treatment for their very obvious personality disorders …

That I’d like to see 🙄

Reactions: 12
I have seen a couple of friends get ADHD diagnosis after seeing women in the media share theirs and they identified with the descriptions of their experiences. It has honestly been life changing for them both. They always felt they didn’t fit in or that their brain was always racing etc. I’m super happy women in particular are seeking help in their later years, especially after often being fobbed off. I’m all for people sharing - I don’t think it’s “fashionable” just think that women who are often not diagnosed (with this and many other medical conditions” are finally being heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There are a lot of things women are under diagnosed with. Autism … ADHD. ADHD just happens to be the diagnosis du jour. Just like bipolar was 10 + years.

Everyone in my family has ADHD. My brother was diagnosed as a kid, my mother in her 30’s, and my other brother just recently. I’ve been told I probably had ave ADHD. While it could explain a few things I also think who cares?

ADHD used to be so taboo. No one wanted to be diagnosed with it. Now, like everything else that’s strangely become fashionable, people are happy to self diagnose and flaunt it. bleeping spare me.

Just like bipolar was the fashion I also suspect some psych’s are misdiagnosing people because that’s how psychiatry goes. It evolves and changes as people get with the times and more research is done, fads come and go.

I don’t see how influencers think its anyones business whether we know their diagnosis. Take your meds, do things to make your ADHD life better but most of all STFU.

Now, how many influencers are going to put their hands up and admit or get treatment for their very obvious personality disorders …

That I’d like to see 🙄
Along with being neurodivergent! Some influencers think it makes them more talented and creative.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.