Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big brother asked him how he liked his first day and Brenton said “yeah good, I said hello to everyone “ 🫢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Im not at all invested in Big Brother or Mr Brontosarus but I saw in that clip somoene posted that heis game plan is to "play dumb" and had a GOOD chuckle because it seems like that should come really naturally and easy to him. He'll literally just have to be himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Im not at all invested in Big Brother or Mr Brontosarus but I saw in that clip somoene posted that heis game plan is to "play dumb" and had a GOOD chuckle because it seems like that should come really naturally and easy to him. He'll literally just have to be himself.
Just hope he goes home early. Hate the idea of it catapulting his “career” and giving him an even bigger platform

Reactions: 24
Spilt second. As in leaving the hospital and leaving your baby who is turning blue blue you have ptsd because your scared he will die BUT leaving him to go to a Cafe to order your "healthy" meal . Ps. Why doesn't Kurt drop brekky off to her

Attachments

Reactions: 32
Spilt second. As in leaving the hospital and leaving your baby who is turning blue blue you have ptsd because your scared he will die BUT leaving him to go to a Cafe to order your "healthy" meal . Ps. Why doesn't Kurt drop brekky off to her
YES TO ALL OF THIS.
What mother would WANT to duck out at a time like this? Unless it isn't that serious to begin with.
I'll say again, something about this whole crisis isn't adding up. I strongly feel she has blown some part of it out of proportion.

Reactions: 44
YES TO ALL OF THIS.
What mother would WANT to duck out at a time like this? Unless it isn't that serious to begin with.
I'll say again, something about this whole crisis isn't adding up. I strongly feel she has blown some part of it out of proportion.
I said it earlier it musnt be that serious its only because the other childrens hospital were more equipped to do the tests. She was happily walking him around the hospital in his bassinet and he wasnt even hooked up to anything. NOTHING.

She goes on about feeling bad for leaving for a SPLIT SECOND but that split second is CLEARLY eating her breakfast IN the cafe because the bloody menu is underneath! She is such a bleeping DIPSHIT.

She needs to be cancelled.
Her family need to step in and get her help for the magnetite of mental illnesses she has.
The followers and fans she has are honestly sooooo stupid to believe all the tit she constantly dribbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't condone Sarah at all, but I'm a mum to a little boy with health issues that have required several stays in hospital in the last two years.
That little moment of freedom to get some food really helps your mental health. Although I usually go around 8:30 or 9pm after he's asleep.

• Heart
Unrelated to the M health scare, but did anyone ever reach out to Mazda about how they're still working with KJ Media after seemingly ending the ambassadorship over Kurt and Sarah's controversies?
I'm quite sick of brands making token gestures to keep face and then slyly supporting problematic influencers in the background.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I hope the Aus regulations catch up soon. Maybe with a new gov we might get somewhere.

Sorry for my religious babble and will hop off the thread for the day after this, but I’m just wondering maybe her conservative protestant religious upbringing has shaped her way of thinking which she would bring to her work space? Coming from a conservative Protestant church myself, and then also being around people from similar churches and Protestant independent schools, we would find that we were all taught the same thing about the Bible being the perfect book in terms of numbers. What we also noticed is that the Bible is filled with themes, symbolism, allusion, and is very cryptic. So the churchy narcs around us that were holier than thou would also be very numbers focussed, cryptic, allusive, baity and so forth. Pappa Hellsong is a shocker when it comes to this stuff 🤬

For example of the belief of the Bible being the perfect numerical book we were taught:
• If you split it in half there’s the same amount of chapters on each side.
• Psalm 117 is the shortest and middle chapter, Psalm 119 is the longest chapter, and the middle verse is Psalm 118:8
• 666 = evil, 777 = pure + holy
What didn’t get taken into consideration was historical context, which I’m sure was always for a reason - money!

It’s just speculation by me from what I see in her posts. It seems like it could be happening on a subconscious level, but this chick is so messed up and disordered so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you're overestimating how much effort Sarah puts into her life.

She liked the name fox and Malakai, she doesn't weirdly code her post with numbers. That's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t follow SD anymore as she does my head in, and I haven’t for a while but I love following her lunacy via this thread. What is the connection to Brenton? Is he just one of K’s friends?

Reactions: 4
I don't condone Sarah at all, but I'm a mum to a little boy with health issues that have required several stays in hospital in the last two years.
That little moment of freedom to get some food really helps your mental health. Although I usually go around 8:30 or 9pm after he's asleep.
100% agree with this. My mum would pop in when my little one was in hospital and that 20 mins to grab a coffee and a sandwich from the hospital cafe was much needed. Being in a hospital room with a child is emotionally/physically draining. They don’t usually allow hot drinks in the baby/kids ward and don’t cater to the parent with food. So it was literally the only chance to recharge.

So I’ll let her off that one. Obviously every other single thing she has done over the past 3 days makes her an idiot. She has probably planned out how to gain maximum exposure and content from this hospital stay. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got her vlogging kit brought to her when she switched hospitals.

At least Kurt and Fox get to eat pizza and burgers again - I wouldn’t be surprised if Kurt is looking healthier when we next see him.

Reactions: 33
We did 7 months In hospital with my daughter and she’s still in and out now- Sarah thinks the world revolves around her- we met many like her In our time In hospital- the me me me mums- she needs help

She dubbed the room ‘the Malachi room’ because he spent about 6 days in it- what about the kids who have cancer who spend months in there room? She has no idea does she silly cow I’m so mad 😂
This is my thoughts. We’ve done hospital stints on oncology wards for months at a time too and my daughter is pretty sick but there is something so humbling about being in a childrens hospital where you see the blessings in your own situation because there are sicker kids, kids who are palliative, you realise how small a fish you are in a big ocean and the reason I’m mad is Sarah doesn’t see that. What happened to M is obviously scary but he’s a small fish in the hospital.

We usually ask a student nurse to sitn with our child but I agree, leaving the room is essential just to get some air and natural light if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course she’s too good for hospital food..

also, when did she find time to go and buy a bag of snacks?

Reactions: 20
BBAU BRENTON RECAP -
(I only watched this to give a recap - don’t ask me what else happens haha)

TLDR: All in all he probably got 2 minutes of screen time all up. If you saw the advertisements/Instagram clip introducing him you basically saw his entire appearance.

RECAP:
He walks in and they refer to him as tall, dark and handsome a lot. His hairline looks like it’s receding. Seems him being an asshole about Kurt’s is catching up to him.

He claims he dj’s for a band?? (I think, I couldn’t see who’s lips were moving but I assume it was him)
Claims he hasn’t seen the show / plays dumb about who big brother is. Nobody seems to care.

Brenton’s little clip -
- Refers to being from “Cronulla-fornia”
- Claims he’s charming and manipulative
- Lots of gross shirtless clips / him working out.

There’s a shot where he holds his hand up for a high five and they cut before it’s reciprocated- I hope it’s because nobody did.

In the “challenge” he tries to show off by holding his body weight with one finger and instead falls and looses said challenge. HA!

The host asked what kind of impression he has made on the house:
“I like to think I made a good impression, said hello to everyone, Johnson (another male contestant) slapped me on the ass, so that was pretty cute”

He claims eviction ceremony is full on / hard. They don’t show who he voted for.

THAT’S LITERALLY IT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Was just doing a comment the same as this- there is nothing wrong with going out to get food as a mother with a sick child- you can’t pour from an empty cup

Reactions: 10
Can people watching Big Brother please post updates on how Brenton is going and how people are reacting to him? Hopefully everyone sees what a tool he is
He was crap on the challange. Dave and tim beat him lol

Reactions: 6
A baby that refuses to sleep!!! Is she for real?? That poor little fella potentially has something really wrong with him, he’s in a completely different surrounding, different noises, he’s facing the lights outside… maybe…. Just maybe comfort him Sarah!!!! I understand people not wanting to hold your baby to sleep (each to their own) but come on, give him some comfort at this time! Not just leave him laying there while you eat your snacks and get ready to watch Bozo on big brother 🙄

I would be holding my baby making sure he/she felt safe and knew their mum was there! Deal with getting them back into routine later on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.