Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sis is wild. Ma’am they are there to do their job, not perv on the hot-boss babe-life saving-CPR giving- ecowarrier,constipated,clavicle snapping-diet coke drinking-pre made soup buyin-MiLf sitting in the corner in her SHEIN active wear talking to her audience about her last sh*t. Get a f*cking grip
3E8A47E8-7886-4D3C-A884-EA4C0A1AD784.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ngl, this was one of my favorite times. When they had just started dating and she still actually filmed workouts and did more interesting tit than walking around the block and making it a big deal. At some point, her vlogs morphed into “here’s how I keep my family’s clothes clean and make a watery smoothie with half a banana, also here’s an ad, YTG!”
🙄
Her vlogs were better but the old apartment was during her peak ED stuff. She's ALWAYS made her blogs focus around a watery banana smoothie even from like 2015. She was doing ebooks around this time im pretty sure and was peak over exercising and obsessed with hustle culture

Reactions: 17
She can spread her legs all she wants but you can tell by the shape of her thighs that she doesn’t have a natural thigh gap. Which is completely fine but she desperately needs to come to terms with that fact. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I just watched a couple of videos from back when Kurt and The Sezzdog lived in their first little apartment and yeah she is kinda loud and obnoxious and still is a bit disordered with her eating, but I found myself smiling and laughing. And Kurt and Sezz look so damn happy together, hugging, touching and laughing. It’s kinda evident that they just aren’t as happy anymore, maybe the pressure got to them, maybe the lure of all the money made them lose their way. Those days in that little apartment look like they were the best.

Here’s one for reference

i just did a scroll through this and at about the 7 minute mark she starts her workout and says, working out with my friend Kate. KATE?! Like .. Kurt’s sister in law Kate? Because it looks just like her. Guess they were friends at one point before she figured out Sarah’s BS

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Sis is wild. Ma’am they are there to do their job, not perv on the hot-boss babe-life saving-CPR giving- ecowarrier,constipated,clavicle snapping-diet coke drinking-pre made soup buyin-MiLf sitting in the corner in her SHEIN active wear talking to her audience about her last sh*t. Get a f*cking grip View attachment 1331964
She still wants the whole internet to be thinking about her nipples, though.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She still wants the whole internet to be thinking about her nipples, though.
And the state of her vagina.

Give her a minute and she’ll be on about her prolapse again…or lack there of because her Nuu ED exercise book, Pregnancy Edition, stopped her uterus from hitting her knees.

#spiritsattackedmyvag

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not gonna lie, I’ll be pretty annoyed if the next thread title has turning blue in it when my suggestion for this thread had turning blue in it and was the highest voted, but didn’t get used 😭🫣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah’s Day #58 Kids not content, but performative parenting brings in the $

Reactions: 5
Sarah’s Day #58: Don’t wanna make my vids about my kids, but here’s a click bait title baiting SIDS

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her vlogs were better but the old apartment was during her peak ED stuff. She's ALWAYS made her blogs focus around a watery banana smoothie even from like 2015. She was doing ebooks around this time im pretty sure and was peak over exercising and obsessed with hustle culture
I think you’re right, I just remember liking her videos so much back then because she seemed so happy and relatable to me since we’re about the same age. I definitely didn’t realize how bad her relationship with food and exercise was, probably because I was in a similar mindset. I just saw this shredded girl who was preaching hOliStiC bALaNcE and was like oh damn, she’s figured it out!!

It took me YEARS to figure out how disordered she actually was unfortunately

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
S
Oh I still Defo see she was problematic- she always was - just a simple simple observation that once she did seem very happy with Kurt - and a lot has changed.
Sorry I didn’t mean for my comments to come across like I was shitting on your perspective. She definitely seems happier, totally agree! I think her better mood makes it easier to ignore or not notice the more problematic stuff she was doing. I guess I just get worried that people will watch her old videos, see how happy she seems, and assume the advice she gives it in is healthy when it’s still very disordered.

Again, didn’t mean for my comments to come across as rude or dismissive 😬😬 I mean well but I get carried away with my own opinion sometimes 😅 bit like someone else we all know 😳😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
S

Sorry I didn’t mean for my comments to come across like I was shitting on your perspective. She definitely seems happier, totally agree! I think her better mood makes it easier to ignore or not notice the more problematic stuff she was doing. I guess I just get worried that people will watch her old videos, see how happy she seems, and assume the advice she gives it in is healthy when it’s still very disordered.

Again, didn’t mean for my comments to come across as rude or dismissive 😬😬 I mean well but I get carried away with my own opinion sometimes 😅 bit like someone else we all know 😳😂
Nah all good did not take it that way 😘 just wanted to be clear I was totally looking at it from a shallow/ surface perspective and I’m not a stan 🤣♥

Reactions: 10
Sarahs Day#58: Malarkey under spiritual attack, YT views will fix that, oh BTW Sez hates your cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
i just did a scroll through this and at about the 7 minute mark she starts her workout and says, working out with my friend Kate. KATE?! Like .. Kurt’s sister in law Kate? Because it looks just like her. Guess they were friends at one point before she figured out Sarah’s BS
They used to hang out, yeah. And from what I could tell, Kate went very anti-fitness culture (she used to be into it and then turned against it and posted about it a few times) and from then on, I haven't seen much interaction between the two.

Reactions: 17
Doesn't want Kurt's team to see her nipples but will happily bf in public, on her stories and on YT. Sure Sez.

Reactions: 19
I just watched a couple of videos from back when Kurt and The Sezzdog lived in their first little apartment and yeah she is kinda loud and obnoxious and still is a bit disordered with her eating, but I found myself smiling and laughing. And Kurt and Sezz look so damn happy together, hugging, touching and laughing. It’s kinda evident that they just aren’t as happy anymore, maybe the pressure got to them, maybe the lure of all the money made them lose their way. Those days in that little apartment look like they were the best.

Here’s one for reference

I’m bored so I decided to watch the rest of this and omg 😂😂😂 the sandwich she makes at the 4 minute mark she says “I know it looks messy but I just like big portions”….. the sandwich is TINY the little slices of bread look smaller than her hand. It’s literally one small can of tuna with some cucumber, tomato, lettuce, a small bit of hummus in 2 pieces of that gross looking protein bread she used to always eat.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.