Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we take bets on who todays skincare sponsor is? She said she is out of her 'favourite cleanser' but silly me, I can't remember what that is!
Her favourite cleanser toggles between esmi and bohemian blah blah depending on who's check is fatter that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haven’t seen a “skin care routine” in absolutely ages. Kurt receives a PR package from esmi skin and now all of a sudden Sarah is doing a skin care vlog. Guaranteed it will all be esmi and it will coincide with their “launch date.” Predictability 10/10

Reactions: 41
That latch is sooooo bad for an anomaly of a breastfeeder. Ol’ raspberry nips cant be filling up her sick, neglected baby much. Go see a lactation consultant Virgin Mary. How can he do God’s work on an empty stomach?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Tattle: Sarah hasn't mentioned her two sponsored skin care brands in ages, perhaps they've dropped her?

Sarah: Hey look at this PR package from one of my skin care brands I'm still sponsored by (that now also includes my husband). Also, I'm filming an updated skin care routine ✌🏻

That latch is sooooo bad for an anomaly of a breastfeeder. Ol’ raspberry nips cant be filling up her sick, neglected baby much. Go see a lactation consultant Virgin Mary. How can he do God’s work on an empty stomach?
I'm surprised she's still breastfeeding. She hasn't shown off her milky titties since leaving hospital or bitched about M always feeding. Figured she had started to ween him already, which by the sounds of it, will probably be the best thing for him anyway. At least then he might get a decent feed.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Tattle: Sarah hasn't mentioned her two sponsored skin care brands in ages, perhaps they've dropped her?

Sarah: Hey look at this PR package from one of my skin care brands I'm still sponsored by (that now also includes my husband). Also, I'm filming an updated skin care routine ✌🏻

I'm surprised she's still breastfeeding. She hasn't shown off her milky titties since leaving hospital or bitched about M always feeding. Figured she had started to ween him already, which by the sounds of it, will probably be the best thing for him anyway. At least then he might get a decent feed.
Unless she feeds him her janky home made “formula” 😐

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sarah’s day wellness week?

Wellness tips from a mother whose 10 week old has been admitted to hospital twice now from catching viruses because she doesn’t care about protecting him? (Obviously that doesn’t apply to everyone who have to hospitalise their children but we have seen what Sarah with MKT and it is with no regard for his safety while he recovers)

Wellness tips from someone who has aged 20years in the last 3?

Wellness tips from someone who’s husband is sickly and constantly in and out of hospital?

Wellness tips from someone who can’t poo unless she has a supplement?

Wellness tips from someone who can’t have McDonalds without having to “sweat it off” the next day?

Wellness tips from someone who has to obsess over buying a bag of lollies to the binge on them?

Wellness tips from someone who has literally NO qualifications and the ONLY reason she has a following is because she has a raging ED and made a public profile while that thing was praised and because she fits the societal norm of blonde skinny white girl that is buried in white privilege and internalised (and not so internal) racism?

NO THANK YOU!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
She's got rid of the dog poo rug!

Also since when does she love to give away free stuff?! She only gave fans a WF discount for the first time last year and that was probably only because they made her as it wasn't selling!
Sharing a #sponsored skin care routine as a reel isn't "giving away free stuff". It's an advert. It's her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok finally getting around to her vlog... I'm about 3 minutes in and my only thought is

1.No one is watching this to hear how your son being sick has impacted your "health and exercise journey"

2 she has NO emotion in her voice while talking about this. None. Nothing. Like she's talking about a bleeping Apple. My guess is he wasn't nearly as sick as she made out.

THE FIRST TIME SHE CRIES IN THE WHOLE VIDEO IS BECAUSE HE WONT SLEEP??? YOUR SON, WHO APPARENTLY ALMOST DIED, IS ALIVE AND WELL ENOUGH TO BE ALERT AND YOU ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF IT?????? Sorry what???
I thought the same things as you. She had such an almost upbeat demeanour when describing what happened to M. It was so off putting. And I think she only cried when he couldn’t sleep because it was affecting HER sleep and her life and she just wanted to go home and stop being inconvenienced. She’s so fkn selfish. Her baby allegedly stopped breathing and could have died and she’s crying for herself.

Reactions: 39
I could not imagine a worse source for wellness tips! Girlfriend looks like sh*t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I just found this gem again.
tomboy life. She’s always tried so bleeping hard to seem like one of the boys. Why???? Like I genuinely don’t get it.
Look at her nAtChRaLlY surfy grom aesthetic blonde hair.
EDC25951-5C4E-43C1-8CF8-ED99A9687AAF.png
also that wrist looks photoshopped to within an inch of it’s life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just going to leave this gem here, bring back the gnome beard I say Kurt!
View attachment 1327545
This almost took me out 💀 I can see a bit of gnome, but my brain immediately jumped to Amish. Perhaps Kurt’s gone on a verrrry extended Rumspringa?

Re: SDWW

For a second, I really thought she had something planned out and teed up. Especially with the teasers starting at the end of May. But nope, Sissy doesn’t even know if she can churn out enough content to last two weeks, has probably not locked down any true giveaway partners, and will be slapping together the email list announcement day of. So profesh 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
SD wellness week because nothing speaks TRUE wellness like a short term capitalistic driven product heavy marketing gimmick that will eventually profit Sarah alone.

Also want to state that Beth has been emphasising all round wellness over just a fitness focus and has been including more wholesome food daily habits and a focus on the state of mind in her content lately. I don't like or ascribe to anything beth does I don't follow her either but I can guarantee Sarah is jumping on this bandwagon because she doesn't have one genuinely original and strong idea of her own that has legs strong enough to standalone and make a difference.

She's an expert at picking up bits and bobs from what's happening on the internet and sticking it together in slapdash fashion. She's so childish and boring in her work.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.