Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latch is sooooo bad for an anomaly of a breastfeeder. Ol’ raspberry nips cant be filling up her sick, neglected baby much. Go see a lactation consultant Virgin Mary. How can he do God’s work on an empty stomach?
Convinced there is little breastfeeding involved and he is on the bottle with Kurt helping out so she gets sleep. This bub looks well nourished and it’s hard to believe this is from breastfeeding not the way she has shown, that latch could not feed him properly.

She mentioned a consultant in hospital but undoubtedly she would take any sort of advice or critical response. Poor sensitive ego can’t handle that.
Even though lactation consultants and maternal health nurses are a sent from heaven.

Reactions: 23
The Queen of the Castle reel was cringe af for so many reasons. The least of which is her pisspoor way of acknowledging her husband, his business, and his contributions to the project. Hell, no true mention of her team either! And one of them was awkwardly off to the side the whole time. On top of that weirdness, it showed nothing? She flounced around awkwardly. Tried to play it off as goofy but only after realizing her attempt to waltz in like a ~Bad witch~ fell flat. Instead of cutting out the failed attempt, they just kept in all of the clips? But again not in a way that felt like a BTS or an intentional editing choice. It showed perhaps the lamest part of the building too. I feel like it has some pretty high ceilings and an industrial look based on other teasers. Why pick that particular cramped hallway?

Lord. I don't understand how she gets any brand deals. She is not relatable, nor is she aspirational.

It tickles me to see Beth taking all of the constructive (and vicious) feedback that Sarah ignores. Much like we can expect Sarah to respond to things posted here by spinning stories or going silent, Beth's "next move" has become incredibly predictable. I can't fault her for that, though. If Sarah's not gonna listen to her target audience, why shouldn't a direct competitor use the information to their advantage?

Reactions: 31
Laughing hard at her stomping down the hallway trying to act like she's a model 🤣 Girl, go watch old school America's Next Top Model with Miss J to learn how it's actually done.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🙄 you're not feral you just don't wear shoes outdoors and never shower.
Fox is also just a toddlAH.
Screenshot_20220610-173917_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So House Of Grift is just going to be a studio for her and her family's vanity prodjekts? The daily 5 minute podcast (Health Code), Sunee photo shoots, sister Em's midwife podcast and Sarah's Day (whatever that encompasses now)? It seems more suited to Kurt's media company/real contracts that require video and creative elements. But of course she can't claim that as HER project. Noticed she hasn't mentioned health scammer Dee ("holistic nutritionist") podcast "What A Mouthful" lately...any other family members starting a podcast??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She must be feeling so threatened by Kurt’s workload and the clients he has managed to get outside of “Sarahs day”.
Sounds weird for a wife to be threatened or jealous over something like this but we know when it comes to The Sez she ain’t happy for no body if they are doing better than her, even her own husband.
To take full credit for this warehouse is just plain gross. And to then list his media company last AFTER she listed her sisters podcast that only came out like 3 months ago is no accident, she knows what she’s doing.

Do you ever hear her say anything nice about Kurt or how proud she is of him?
No she just made that post talking about how proud she is of HERSELF! What the actual duck seriously. This new reel is essentially her just saying she’s proud of herself again really.

Also this little transcript is Kurt’s answer to a question someone asked about how to break up with their boyfriend that they live with. He pretty much says that if you aren’t married and if you’re not happy you can leave, but if you’re married and unhappy well too bad cause you’re under a contract with god. That is the most depressing tit I’ve ever heard.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Also this little transcript is Kurt’s answer to a question someone asked about how to break up with their boyfriend that they live with. He pretty much says that if you aren’t married and if you’re not happy you can leave, but if you’re married and unhappy well too bad cause you’re under a contract with god. That is the most depressing tit I’ve ever heard.
Sounds like he's speaking from experience.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Such a transactional way of describing relationships and marriage.

Surprising? No
Depressing? Very

I still struggle to find any sympathy for him, you made your bed mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is she so proud of the fact she's bought a warehouse? Surely it isn't any harder/more expensive than doing their house?
Yes, it's a studio for Kurt (and her?) to do stuff but they haven't really become a podcast producing company (doing your sisters and employees podcasts DO NOT COUNT) so House of Groms isn't exactly successful yet?

Reactions: 42
Just can’t help but compare Sarah’s business progression to Georgie Stevenson’s businesses.
Georgie is a new mum, business owner, podcaster yet she seems to get up go to the gym, work, come home for dinner, live a balanced life while also being success in her business ventures.
Yet Sarah is just all over the place with no growth and no balance

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she so proud of the fact she's bought a warehouse? Surely it isn't any harder/more expensive than doing their house?
Yes, it's a studio for Kurt (and her?) to do stuff but they haven't really become a podcast producing company (doing your sisters and employees podcasts DO NOT COUNT) so House of Groms isn't exactly successful yet?
Brittney Saunders has set up a kinda similar business in Newcastle. The My Favorite Murder podcast ladies also set up a podcast company.

I use these two as comparison as all are started and run by pretty competent business women. The responsibility you hold by having people produce content in your studio OR on your podcast network goes far beyond what you produce on your own Instagram account or YouTube channel. I’m sure Britt, Karen and Georgia would have a lot of lessons they have learned over the years, I don’t think the Sezzy has realised you need to be able to learn from your mistakes. It’s gonna be very very interesting indeed.

Reactions: 27
Supposedly, they have 5 different podcasts “committed” to their studio. I’m pretty certain Kurt mentioned it in a story when discussing Dee and Em’s shows, but it could’ve been a YouTube video. However, it’s hard to say what that actually means since the other 3 haven’t made it to air under the HOG production credit (or maybe even at all). I can’t claim to be an expert on production or podcasting but I feel like they don’t normally require this much pre-production and pre-release before launch. Perhaps the other podcasters are waiting for the actual studio and recording suite to be ready? If so, yeesh. Imagine entering a contract with a creative/production group and then having to just sit on your idea indefinitely. If this were some major producer it’d be worth it. However, it’s not and I don’t see how a brand new studio could set them up for any greater success than just getting on with a self-produced show (and eventually investing in a more professional set up).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
However, it’s hard to say what that actually means since the other 3 haven’t made it to air under the HOG production credit
Gotta say I'm just loving that the acronym for their new production company is HOG. Seems entirely appropriate given that these two are absolute pigs*

*No disrespect intended to actual pigs, which are nice, intelligent animals

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Just can’t help but compare Sarah’s business progression to Georgie Stevenson’s businesses.
Georgie is a new mum, business owner, podcaster yet she seems to get up go to the gym, work, come home for dinner, live a balanced life while also being success in her business ventures.
I love seeing Georgie grow. She is quite inspiring.
Chalk and cheese her and Sarah.

Georgie also loves and praises her husband Tim.

Reactions: 12
Not being pro Sarah but Tim is the stay at home dad so it's not really fair to compare those two as they are two different scenarios 😇

Reactions: 7
I love that all the topics on healthcode come back to Sarah and Kurt answering questions on relationships and wanting to end relationships. Not very subtle, guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.