Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah on stories, at 4.30pm Sydney time Fox is asleep in the car. And she thinks this is an achievement. Good luck getting him to sleep tonight hun.

Also, Kurt is driving and just parked at the warehouse. You hear his door open and close, Sarah keeps talking (assume he’s walked off) and then she goes to get out of the car too. Let me get this right - you’re leaving your three year old and your 3 month old WHO LITERALLY JUST GOT OUT OF HOSPITAL AFTER TURNING BLUE IN THE CAR in the car, asleep, unsupervised, while you go and check out the warehouse?!?!? God I hope she gets him out of the car and takes him in with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Sarah on stories, at 4.30pm Sydney time Fox is asleep in the car. And she thinks this is an achievement. Good luck getting him to sleep tonight hun.

Also, Kurt is driving and just parked at the warehouse. You hear his door open and close, Sarah keeps talking (assume he’s walked off) and then she goes to get out of the car too. Let me get this right - you’re leaving your three year old and your 3 month old WHO LITERALLY JUST GOT OUT OF HOSPITAL AFTER TURNING BLUE IN THE CAR in the car, asleep, unsupervised, while you go and check out the warehouse?!?!? God I hope she gets him out of the car and takes him in with her.
Also I can’t help to note - it’s so annoying but I have the same car seat as she does for M. It’s never in the car correctly. The handle is supposed to be up as if you’re carrying it so it acts like a roll cage if they get in an accident. Drives me nuts!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 31

I REPEAT: THOSE KIDS DESERVE BETTER. SHE IS NTO FIT TO BE A MUM.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic but this scene of The Simpsons is definitely Sarah and Kurt when they were trying to name Fox - Sarah is homer though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate used to be her best friend?
Does she have ANY friends that aren't family or on her payroll???

(I'm not counting her Jesus friends cause they're clearly only their for Kurt and to steal followers)

Reactions: 15
Not gonna lie, I’ll be pretty annoyed if the next thread title has turning blue in it when my suggestion for this thread had turning blue in it and was the highest voted, but didn’t get used 😭🫣
Title threads aren't a pissing contest, we're all equal here.

Reactions: 29
I have bow legs, I’m not ashamed of them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Bow legs are beautiful just as any other leg shape is - I think the point OP was making was she's tensing/angling her "at rest" legs she looks like she has bow legs (which you should take as a compliment considering she's warping herself to look like that) when she clearly doesn't have legs like that when she's standing normally, at rest.

Reactions: 22
Holidays? The zoo? Maybe they should just listen and do what’s best for their child and stay tf home? Especially with the flu and covid going around. Makes so sad for poor M not being able to chill at home when he’s obviously quite unwell in some way.

Reactions: 14
If only she'd finished her Reno tour vlogs then she wouldn't have to answer all these questions about her boring beige room
Screenshot_20220610-111612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If only she'd finished her Reno tour vlogs then she wouldn't have to answer all these questions about her boring beige roomView attachment 1332506
Why does your baby need to be in this picture!? Not using her kids for content but can't have a picture of her lounge without one of them in it.

And the SezBot x Kurt Kardashian joke was so predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just came here to be petty and say…… WHY can they not be bothered to photoshop sezzys BLACK feet. The photos don’t do it justice.

would take less time to photoshop the trotters >sezzys inner thighs 🥴
I like how there was a comment about how someone liked her grubby black feet It was the first thing I noticed when I saw the ad too.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't care. That'll be Kurt's problem later.

Reactions: 16
68125AAE-3232-4F42-9338-91374E62D681.jpeg
Never acknowledging her husband, they just arent a team are they? Queen of the castle… and puts his business last on the list even after her sister’s podcast. Such a weird, sibling marriage.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.