Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's Day #58 Forget what docs say, a prayer a day keeps Spiritual Attacks at bay

• Haha
Reactions: 24
91E172F7-8723-4DD6-8A67-44C1A8C7CFFC.jpeg

If you click in, there are 12 comments. They deleted 36!! :ROFLMAO:
I like how Instagram don’t update the total……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
she deleted a comment on the holiday photo genuinely asking if malachite was okay 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys I’ve had such a slow morning…..I haven’t had the chance to update you because the cleaner is here and I didn’t want to show you because I’m such a good multitasker with the businesses and my groms

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just watched a couple of videos from back when Kurt and The Sezzdog lived in their first little apartment and yeah she is kinda loud and obnoxious and still is a bit disordered with her eating, but I found myself smiling and laughing. And Kurt and Sezz look so damn happy together, hugging, touching and laughing. It’s kinda evident that they just aren’t as happy anymore, maybe the pressure got to them, maybe the lure of all the money made them lose their way. Those days in that little apartment look like they were the best.

Here’s one for reference

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And Kurt and Sezz look so damn happy together, hugging, touching and laughing. It’s kinda evident that they just aren’t as happy

Ngl, this was one of my favorite times. When they had just started dating and she still actually filmed workouts and did more interesting tit than walking around the block and making it a big deal. At some point, her vlogs morphed into “here’s how I keep my family’s clothes clean and make a watery smoothie with half a banana, also here’s an ad, YTG!”
🙄

Reactions: 53
D9000299-34CB-4822-B8B8-108A394F89F5.jpeg
3D41BAA6-7FA3-42CF-A7A3-30E07666C0A0.jpeg
Are her knees all good?? She legit looks bowlegged... For someone so obsessed with health, does she not care that her poses make it look like she could have arthritis or rickets? 😂 (Both causes of bow legs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
"You guys love my 15 min fat burners, I know you love free recipes, I know you love my skin care tips"

No Sezzy...we actually don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just watched a couple of videos from back when Kurt and The Sezzdog lived in their first little apartment and yeah she is kinda loud and obnoxious and still is a bit disordered with her eating, but I found myself smiling and laughing. And Kurt and Sezz look so damn happy together, hugging, touching and laughing. It’s kinda evident that they just aren’t as happy anymore, maybe the pressure got to them, maybe the lure of all the money made them lose their way. Those days in that little apartment look like they were the best.

Here’s one for reference

Hahahaha nah a minute and a half in and she’s already saying “ocean swim” and talking about “absorbing magnesium from the ocean”. She definitely used to put a lot more effort into her older vlogs, with different environments/activities, nicer music, better editing etc. But she was definitely still very very disordered, always spouting junk science diet culture nonsense about super foods and stuff and allllllllways complaining about “sody (sodium) bloat” or having a “gurgly tummy” or saying how she eats huge portions but then 90% of the meal would be leaves.

I find her maybe 10% less obnoxious in her old videos compared to now. I still roll my eyes about 10 times per vlog when I watch the old ones. I find her and Kurt’s banter to be really irritating, immature and ignorant. However I will say she certainly seems much much happier in the old vlogs.

I was never an OG fan though. I had never even heard of her until the Shameless podcast girls talked about braid-gate and then about Sarah being antivax, which is when I finally looked her up and I’ve slowly over the years ended up watching all her old content as I’ve followed along with the car crash of scandals she’s gotten herself into.

I will say, even though I’ve never liked Sarah and always found her annoying there is something about her vlogs from when she was living at home and in their very first rented apartment that is entertaining.

ALSO lol sorry, but also keep in mind the timeline for Scuz and Kurt’s relationship. They were together about 6 months before moving in, they were together maybe 1.5 years when she got pregnant with Fox/they bought their first apartment and together ~2 years when they bought the house. Someone else correct me on exact timelines because I’m sure I’m a little off but for an early 20s couple they moved VERY quickly. They’ve run out of milestones and basically having nothing to look forward to except spending the rest of their lives together working and raising the kids. It’s no wonder they seem unhappy. From the outside it seems like they rushed through every stage and never really took the time to enjoy the present.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I’ve only just noticed, but even skincare is performative for DJ Sezdog. She repeatedly boasts that she hasn’t washed her face post workout (really gross flex, why is she proud of this?), but will happily talk about skincare if she’s getting paid. If she was passionate about skincare, it’d be evident in her behaviour.

Reactions: 35
God she is SO boring when will her stans wake up? She's such a child wanting to be patted on the back for the bare minimum. Her content is so me me me me me, and not even in an interesting way. She has nothing worthy of sharing anymore so she's down to:

Look at me doing so much laundry!
Look at me so sweaty and popping my collarbone after hot Pilates!
Look at me breastfeeding!
Look at me breastfeeding upstairs now!
Look at my messy house!
Look at my sloppy chicken soup!
Look at my half banana delicious smoothie!
Look at me not letting my thighs touch in this mirror selfie!
Look at my Balenciaga hoodie!
Look at my new gifted skincare products!
Look at my office that's now a feeding room!
Look at me me me me me

I mean I get that it's Sarah's DAY but this is a far far far cry from what she used to be and what she used to share of her day 🤡

This is just SOOOOO goddamned banal!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1331906View attachment 1331907Are her knees all good?? She legit looks bowlegged... For someone so obsessed with health, does she not care that her poses make it look like she could have arthritis or rickets? 😂 (Both causes of bow legs)
It's definitely a look...

*Also, for anyone new who is not aware of what we or Sarah means by manipulation via posing this is a great example. Push the knees out and lock them, bend forward at the hip, and you'll often notice rolling onto the outer edges of the feet to help with that. She often leans to one side at the waist, putting most of her weight on one leg to create length in the other, and a wider thigh gap. The flexed leg often looks slimmer via a toe point that only a veteran dancer of 46 years could do. Weight on that back leg is pulled toward to heel, while toes lit up. Pics of her in ye ol wild shows that she has very normal thighs and knees that touch. Notice in mirror vids talking about clothing she "crab walks" because she can only maintain the gap in still images. She has to bend over and semi-squat to maintain it in motion. Or just, you know, straight up stomp, heels in, toes facing out (thank you Kurt for the airport footage)

I mention this just because more people are coming here from only following her on one platform, or may be confused about the difference between posing, editing, and doctoring an image, or might not even see that there are other "versions" of Sarah out there on her different accounts. When Sarah HERSELF admitted to contortion, these are the usual methods BEFORE even considering how to use shade and light, etc. So often we hear "photoshop!" or "posing!" but I think part of social media literacy is being able to notice the mechanisms by which she contorts. I promise you'll notice it everywhere you go now. I think I take for granted that I (and many of us) can spot these things, and have been learning to appreciate that not everyone has the perspective I do, or can immediately see what Sarah is trying to accomplish and by what means

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hahahaha nah a minute and a half in and she’s already saying “ocean swim” and talking about “absorbing magnesium from the ocean”. She definitely used to put a lot more effort into her older vlogs, with different environments/activities, nicer music, better editing etc. But she was definitely still very very disordered, always spouting junk science diet culture nonsense about super foods and stuff and allllllllways complaining about “sody (sodium) bloat” or having a “gurgly tummy” or saying how she eats huge portions but then 90% of the meal would be leaves.

I find her maybe 10% less obnoxious in her old videos compared to now. I still roll my eyes about 10 times per vlog when I watch the old ones. I find her and Kurt’s banter to be really irritating, immature and ignorant. However I will say she certainly seems much much happier in the old vlogs.

I was never an OG fan though. I had never even heard of her until the Shameless podcast girls talked about braid-gate and then about Sarah being antivax, which is when I finally looked her up and I’ve slowly over the years ended up watching all her old content as I’ve followed along with the car crash of scandals she’s gotten herself into.

I will say, even though I’ve never liked Sarah and always found her annoying there is something about her vlogs from when she was living at home and in their very first rented apartment that is entertaining.

ALSO lol sorry, but also keep in mind the timeline for Scuz and Kurt’s relationship. They were together about 6 months before moving in, they were together maybe 1.5 years when she got pregnant with Fox/they bought their first apartment and together ~2 years when they bought the house. Someone else correct me on exact timelines because I’m sure I’m a little off but for an early 20s couple they moved VERY quickly. They’ve run out of milestones and basically having nothing to look forward to except spending the rest of their lives together working and raising the kids. It’s no wonder they seem unhappy. From the outside it seems like they rushed through every stage and never really took the time to enjoy the present.
Oh I still Defo see she was problematic- she always was - just a simple simple observation that once she did seem very happy with Kurt - and a lot has changed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.