Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took the recycling & compost bins down to the curb in a similar outfit - the whole time I was hoping no one saw me because I looked ridiculous in my cobbled together rags and house shoes. Meanwhile, Sez going for fAsHuN...LMAO!

View attachment 1329503
Yeah no consequences. It's a 24 hour silence cycle and then business as usual for this twit without a conscience.

Back to body checking. Back to not standing straight. Back to these ridiculous Jesus sandals. Life goes on. She'll be on to the next cash making scam in no time.

What will it bleeping take to get her offthe internet FOR GOOD????

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I cannot imagine pulling out a camera and recording as the ambo's took me and my baby from the ambulance to the ER on a stretcher.

I'd rather scratch my own eyes out, it's so embarrassing.

But then again, ambo's would be used to all kinds of psychos so they're probably not even surprised by it.
Let's just be clear, the ambulance footage was when she and bub were being transferred to the Children's Hospital, not from their car to the hospital initially. Just wanted to clear that up so she can't claim we were spreading false information.

Reactions: 28
Ok finally getting around to her vlog... I'm about 3 minutes in and my only thought is

1.No one is watching this to hear how your son being sick has impacted your "health and exercise journey"

2 she has NO emotion in her voice while talking about this. None. Nothing. Like she's talking about a bleeping Apple. My guess is he wasn't nearly as sick as she made out.

THE FIRST TIME SHE CRIES IN THE WHOLE VIDEO IS BECAUSE HE WONT SLEEP??? YOUR SON, WHO APPARENTLY ALMOST DIED, IS ALIVE AND WELL ENOUGH TO BE ALERT AND YOU ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF IT?????? Sorry what???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sarah’s day #49: Baby’s sick under a spiritual attack, which totally fcked up my project comeback
Literally she framed his hospitalisation as disrupting her PP health journey. This witch, honestly. But the difference between her YT and Insta story persona is pretty wild. I can see why her YT stans don’t see the depths of how problematic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We see your Diet Coke sis
Those look like the Coles Kitchen chicken noodle soups, which have 122 calories. I sometimes eat them for lunch at work, with 3 pieces of toast. I bet sis eats them on their own as her only meal for the day.

I don't know how to quote 2 people at once, but I'm glad someone else noticed the rank dirty tap 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 36
SDWW………God I just hope she’s not collaborating with weight watchers, that was my first thought

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh joy, we get to look forward to motivational Sezzy providing us with FREE content on wellness….and supposedly for a whole 2 weeks 🤔 well guess we will see if she actually follows through on a promise

Also, you effing grot, shower after hot Pilates….saying you’ve been busy is a cop out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On Insta stories right now: “You guys know I love giving away free stuff” 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 …. Says the multi-millionaire who charges hundreds of dollars for watery smoothie and dry/slop/grey food recipes and ED exercise guides 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh joy, we get to look forward to motivational Sezzy providing us with FREE content on wellness….and supposedly for a whole 2 weeks 🤔 well guess we will see if she actually follows through on a promise

Also, you effing grot, shower after hot Pilates….saying you’ve been busy is a cop out 🤮
she will wear baggy clothes an makes sure beth doesnt come due to her qualifications and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone just posted this on the red place and it was a very good point that I never considered….

When we see Sarah’s follower count dropping on social blade, how much of those lost followers would actually be accounts/victims of her delete & block sprees?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
For someone who can't even stick to a week of her own workout plan with her followers and is SAAAHHH busy balancing boiii mum/work life, how's she going to swing 2 weeks of whatever problematic tit this is?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stage One of preventing your husband from leaving you: Financial Sabotage

Step one
: Pick one aspect of his business: in this case, his presets

Step two: start bagging out the premise of said business to your millions of followers to lose his potential customers

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Should we take bets on who todays skincare sponsor is? She said she is out of her 'favourite cleanser' but silly me, I can't remember what that is!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those look like the Coles Kitchen chicken noodle soups, which have 122 calories. I sometimes eat them for lunch at work, with 3 pieces of toast. I bet sis eats them on their own as her only meal for the day.

I don't know how to quote 2 people at once, but I'm glad someone else noticed the rank dirty tap 🤢
They're not exactly cheap either, you can make a whole batch of chicken noodle soup for the price of 2 of them. Not that it matters if you're in a rush but that's embarrassing for someone who calls themselves a domestic goddess and is selling a cooking app and book...

Reactions: 27
But then again, ambo's would be used to all kinds of psychos so they're probably not even surprised by it.
I'm a paramedic and can confirm this 😂 the number of patients I've had who take photos with Methoxyflurane (the layperson knows it as "the green whistle").... the paramedics wouldn't have been surprised by Sarah doing this, guaranteed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.