Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the “if you must know” it’s your whole job as an influencer to share tit like this and the followers who ask you questions like this are your bread and butter. Is this an attempt at humour or are you that bad at hiding your real personality? I’m not even gonna comment on the teeth cause we’re all thinking it anyways
Jesus christ her gums are receeding just as fast as her hairline 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i dont think she was talking about that photo. She was talking about the fourth picture and I think she does look like Forest. But so funny that Sarah didn’t like the comparison. 🤣
Had no idea who this Sky person was, so I educated myself by scrolling through her instagram. Wow, this photo of Sarah looks just like her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sez wearing the same workout clothes as yesterday 🤢
MUST. NOT. LET. THIGHS. TOUCH. AT ANY COSSSTTT!!!

Don’t forget the miscellaneous pills on the side (if she’s not paid to promote them, she won’t mention em), and he probably got to wash this ‘calming’ breakfast down with a watery protein smoothie, because that’s totally needed for a small child 🙄

And sorry but who tf peels the eggs completely before putting them in the egg cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s what this looks like, and it’d be a guaranteed witch to eat, sliding around all over the place. It also looks like she wayyyy overboiled them and they’re dry and hard boiled (just like her bedroom life), impossible to dip, and with the toast just shoved in there like a stick in the mud. How to you duck up boiling an egg?! 😂 Enjoy cleaning that one up, Sarah. You idiot.

Also no one, least of all Focks, gives a tit if his breakfast is AnCiEnT OrGaNic gLuTEn fRee slop. It really says something about how insecure Sarah is that she has to try and brag over the most basic parenting task of making her child breakfast. Countless parents made eggs and toast (and to an infinitely superior standard than this) this morning, and didn’t need the help of an app, or the narcissistic supply from Instagram, to do it 💁‍♀️ Try it sometime, Sarah!
That's an incredibly dry breakfast. Looking at it makes me want to gag.
No form of fat or spread on the toast? Eggs so stodgy the fingers are standing up straight. And the cut up avo.

Bet she doesnt butter his toast, but believes he's getting hEaLtHY fAts from the avo. bleeping disordered idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I just saw a TikTok and had to come on here to relay it. Apparently when men have sex they release a hormone that prevents them from loosing hair - that might explain why Kurt is going bald 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Can someone please apply for the 2 month graphic designer role, and report back after on the tit show behind the scenes of these three "companies"?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
i dont think she was talking about that photo. She was talking about the fourth picture and I think she does look like Forest. But so funny that Sarah didn’t like the comparison. 🤣
witch face as activated as her nuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the miscellaneous pills on the side (if she’s not paid to promote them, she won’t mention em), and he probably got to wash this ‘calming’ breakfast down with a watery protein smoothie, because that’s totally needed for a small child 🙄

And sorry but who tf peels the eggs completely before putting them in the egg cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s what this looks like, and it’d be a guaranteed witch to eat, sliding around all over the place. It also looks like she wayyyy overboiled them and they’re dry and hard boiled (just like her bedroom life), impossible to dip, and with the toast just shoved in there like a stick in the mud. How to you duck up boiling an egg?! 😂 Enjoy cleaning that one up, Sarah. You idiot.

Also no one, least of all Focks, gives a tit if his breakfast is AnCiEnT OrGaNic gLuTEn fRee slop. It really says something about how insecure Sarah is that she has to try and brag over the most basic parenting task of making her child breakfast. Countless parents made eggs and toast (and to an infinitely superior standard than this) this morning, and didn’t need the help of an app, or the narcissistic supply from Instagram, to do it 💁‍♀️ Try it sometime, Sarah!
and that bread looks dry as duck too! Where’s the butter? Or if even a dairy free butter is beneath health queen sez could she not at least put the avo on the toast?

poor fox I hope he throws it all on the floor and demands coco pops!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please apply for the 2 month graphic designer role, and report back after on the tit show behind the scenes of these three "companies"?
I came here to say, Kurt has posted about this work at least three times over the last ten days if not more. Now Aunty here is also posting.
Makes me think nobody is tripping over themselves in a rush to work for what sounds like a role that will milk the juice out of anyone "highly skilled" enough, for not enouch compensation. The fact that they havent filled this position in so long is saying a LOT. Possibly about their reputation as employers, but also something in the tone of this job posting sounds very supercilious and confirms to me that they're not good people to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
look, i fit the brief and I thought about it just for the tea factor for Tattle for about 39 seconds 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Why did she make such a big deal of Malakai’s genetic condition - to then leave everyone in the dark? I’m new to her… everything she does is for content??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why did she make such a big deal of Malakai’s genetic condition - to then leave everyone in the dark? I’m new to her… everything she does is for content??
Hi and welcome. You have just summed up Sez's entire existence in one sentence. You've come to the right place :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sit down, girl. When did she become the expert on children's sleep?! She hasn't a clue. Her kid slept on her floor for a year, has zero structure, naps ANY time of day (10am or 3pm 🥴), co sleeps (no hate to co sleep). List goes on...
Even co-sleep is a stretch. Malcom is a nuuuuborn so naturally (NaChURaLlY) has to be monitored around the clock; Focks just has complete separation anxiety with Kurt at this point, rather than it being a conscious co sleeping arrangement. Sad. And yet another parenting fail, but watch Sarah tell (and sell) to others just know EdUcAteD she is on childrens’ sleep.
Thank Jeebus she didn’t become a teacher. At least the damage she’s doing this way can be somewhat limited to her own sorry children, and maybe a proportion of poor soles whose parents drank the poopy bloom-aide 🤢🤮

Reactions: 23
Sit down, girl. When did she become the expert on children's sleep?! She hasn't a clue. Her kid slept on her floor for a year, has zero structure, naps ANY time of day (10am or 3pm 🥴), co sleeps (no hate to co sleep). List goes on...
Yes Sarah you are a judgemental bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
or does "have you heard of tattle?" become an interview question???
Imagine if Tattle got a mole into the house of grots…Oh the things they’d see. Eye bleach is a must.
The ‘lucky recruit’ definitely deserves danger money, and a therapy bonus. They’ll have ptsd within a week from the unbridled narcissism and having to edit Sarah’s stocky form into a “MILF”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.