Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I know you all think I've got my life together' NO WE DONT YOURE A STATE.

"It's so hard balancing a newborn, a toddlAH and 3 companies" so stop being a control freak and go on maternity leave. If she's not got any WF to do all shes really got is the warehouse which Kurt's doing and failed promos for her pregnancy yoga guide, your team can do that.

Also yes it sucks to have your staff at home but you shouldn't have been so greedy for $ and should have waited for the warehouse to finish before selling the flat. Probably sucks more for them trying to do a full days work surrounded by a "CrAzY toddlAH" and a newborn bleeping baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
These stories of hers today are 100% a response/cover up because of the Outspoken podcast. Example: There they mention that she has the privilege to be able to exercise so often while most mothers of a 7 week old don't have the time. And here she goes telling us she missed her pilates class today cause of her 7 week old and that she has no ME time, what a coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She's developed this really horrible vocal tic of saying "whatever" after every sentence. It makes her sound so patronising and dismissive of everything. Using it in the context of Kurt's job, though, is next-level vile. No wonder he came home three hours late, I bet he cherishes every moment he's away from her.
I have noticed the uses the "whatever" when she has embellished / lied / tried to tease something. In other words. Any time she is spouting BS, that's why it happens so often.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
3DBFEDE7-3C1F-4144-8AB4-1CDB084E56E8.jpeg

Is it not basic knowledge that a grubby outdoor shoe is FILLED with germs and shouldn't be near a babies fist. OR FACE.

Miss I Was Born To Be A Mum here doesn't get tit like this, her story capturing her perfect outdoor office location is more important than taking her shoes off before getting on her baby blanket to put her shoes beside her sons face.

She doesn't deserve these kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also yes it's hard being a stay at home mum (a real one, not the half-assed job Sez is doing) but also maybe she could feel a bit sorry for Kurt who isn't getting home from work till 11? If it's a shoot day it was probably a 12+ hour day so where's his sympathy?
(Beers aside lol, love that he stayed out for a beer 😂🍺 she'd absolutely do the same to him)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1272890
Is it not basic knowledge that a grubby outdoor shoe is FILLED with germs and shouldn't be near a babies fist. OR FACE.

Miss I Was Born To Be A Mum here doesn't get tit like this, her story capturing her perfect outdoor office location is more important than taking her shoes off before getting on her baby blanket to put her shoes beside her sons face.

She doesn't deserve these kids.
This must be her business attire because she usually goes barefoot outside. 😂 She’s dressed up for productivity. She saves dirty shoes for inside the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg guys. On the KJ Tilse media page they’re all cracking a beer while Sarah is cracking under pressure of the two children she trapped Kurt with at home on her own at 11pm.
Hahahaha meanwhile... Kurt enjoying a beer 😂
This relationship ain't going to last.

Watching those stories it's almost like she forgot she is speaking with over 1 million people. She reaaaallly needs to find a friend or family member to vent to. Do not think Kurt would be too happy with her throwing him under the bus like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll stop spamming the thread now, but can we, at some point, make the thread title: Sarah's Day: A walking contradiction.
Because, #fact. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can't stand this women and could no longer to even hate follow, did she ever mention what was wrong with the new bub?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.