Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ellie/Sunee collaboration does make sense if your priority is making money. Ellie teams up with them for a nice little amount and gets to showcase her actually edible looking recipes to Sarah's large impressionable following. It'll only secure her more followers and she can low key show up Sarah. Sarah gets new recipes on Sunee that she doesn't have to create. I wonder if this was the plan from the start. If she showcases other's recipes on Sunee and just photographs herself in promo content then she can step back from it.

Reactions: 22
He's calm and gentle but also now is a chunky monkey, double the size of Fox, going to be a prop/forward in American football 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1253048
He doesn't even look that chonky?! And wasn't he only like 6lbs to Fox's 5lb when born? 6lbs is bang average. It's not like he was a 12lbs whopper.
No, he was larger than my babies in metric and they were around 7 lbs 13 oz, so he must have been larger than 6lbs.

Reactions: 4
Is she mentioning watching two kids because we were just chatting about how she’s probably never been alone with them? When she sent Fox on a boat ride with the boys? 😂 lol ok yea it can be hard but did Kurt complain like that when you went to the gym Sarah? Does he ever publicly complain about how often he has Fox?

The one piece of reassurance I have is that she does try to change her tone to match what we’re saying. Not just us, but she clearly constantly tries to follow the trends to keep the money rolling in: body positivity, mental health (I can’t get over that YT video talking about a mental health day, when she just did skincare and got “time to herself.” Way to capitalize on mental struggles), her performative BLM posts (highlights now deleted…can’t get over that either), etc…..it’s all gross and just for the money. HOWEVER it kind of makes me a little happy because she KNOWS her actual core values suck. Nobody would follow her if she let her true colors show; obviously sometimes the act slips and there’s lots of people that don’t trust her now, rightfully so. So hahahaha duck you Sarah, how does it feel knowing alllllll the “haters” are always right? All that deleted feedback from your disgusting Ebook campaign has clearly gotten to you because you’re tiptoeing into the next one. All the comments about exploiting your children has gotten to you because you’ve been trying to change your tone on that too. Why do you change to fit what people say? Because you know it’s the only way to keep cash coming. But why do you do this without admitting some wrongdoings? Because you’re an insecure witch that can’t admit to being wrong. Just keep talking Sez because the more you try, the more you duck it up 😂 more people are noticing that you’re a liar so keep it up girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just Sarah again changing the truth to suit her narrative.
Sarah only had stage 1 after fox and it progressed to stage 2 after she did all the stuff you are NOT meant to do with a prolapse and before you get a pressary ring.
This is the reason I started to see how disordered she was because I had a big baby and at my 6 week check up with my physio I was told under no uncertain terms to do any of the stuff Sarah was doing and I didn’t even have a prolapse. I remember my jaw being on the floor seeing the tit she was doing.

Now she has to pretend it was stage 2 because of labour and not her own doing, because it wouldn’t look good if she progressed to a stage 2 under the care of the physio that she is now bringing out an EBook with.
This physio is questionable to be to actually work with Sarah knowing this stuff and how damaging she was after her last birth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Gives new meaning to the phrase "LONG IN THE TOOTH." Why does she look like the Jimmy Carter peanut statue in Georgia??

IMG_5036.jpeg
Fullscreen_2022-05-09__11_35_AM-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
D3AA8E5A-AE70-4908-AB13-676036E28860.png
41297C7A-1B5B-4256-9042-1A9CE86AC89B.png
1824C36D-68A7-4EDB-90D1-BF33E4E6E55B.png
108B3982-BC4E-428A-A9D1-100299A40D62.png

I had to share too! Skins the best its ever been tilse.

When she checks here later, all she will think is ‘my collar bone is poppin’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she mentioning watching two kids because we were just chatting about how she’s probably never been alone with them? When she sent Fox on a boat ride with the boys? 😂 lol ok yea it can be hard but did Kurt complain like that when you went to the gym Sarah? Does he ever publicly complain about how often he has Fox?
Kurt would not DARE to complain publicly because the stans would bombard him if he did. They would come at him on Sarah's side no doubt, "how dare a man complain about being with his children when the mother is postpartem/breastfeeding/ up every night/working/being a bOsS"

He never could!

Meanwhile Sezz makes sure she makes a "No big deal" point of making sure everyone knows she is AlOnE with her children every time it happens.

We know that the moment Moneybags Kash Tilse has ✨️SeLf WeEnEd✨️ she will dump Focks off to daycare and MKT to her mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i dont think she was talking about that photo. She was talking about the fourth picture and I think she does look like Forest. But so funny that Sarah didn’t like the comparison. 🤣
I think Sarah is right (ew I hate myself for saying that) and it’s not Sarah she’s talking about, but her sister in the middle (with the elmo), because she does really look like forest. Still so funny though her reply is so passive. Also all the replies to the comment are agreeing with Skye and I feel like that would be pissing Sez off so much, it’s giving me joy

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Re: the Ellie / Sunnie collab. Disappointing yes, unsurprising not really.
As others have pointed out it just comes down to money and exposure. At the end of the day, if Ellie calculated the risk she’s still set to gain more than what she’ll lose.
She loses credibility from some, but gains exposure from more. It helps promote her new cookbook and reaches a broader audience of younger Sez Stans. Also I feel like influencers live in a bubble and will dismiss the large portion of backlash each other get as just hAtErS not understanding what influencers do.
Also makes sense why they posted those tofu bowls on the same day.
It’s just a reminder to how influencers are money driven at the end of the day, and in no way a beacon of authenticity as they’d like people to believe

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Foxy's Breakfast

2 organic free-range eggs, boiled
Gluten-free Ancient Grains bread, toasted
Organic avocado, sliced

* Subscribe to Sunee for this incredibly complex recipe that will make you feel superior to all the other hopeless mums out there who let their toddlers eat cereal for breakfast.
Screenshot_20220510-085053_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Foxy's Breakfast

Organic avocado, sliced

* Subscribe to Sunee for this incredibly complex recipe that will make you feel superior to all the other hopeless mums out there who let their toddlers eat cereal for breakfast.
View attachment 1255643
Don’t forget the miscellaneous pills on the side (if she’s not paid to promote them, she won’t mention em), and he probably got to wash this ‘calming’ breakfast down with a watery protein smoothie, because that’s totally needed for a small child 🙄

And sorry but who tf peels the eggs completely before putting them in the egg cup? 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s what this looks like, and it’d be a guaranteed witch to eat, sliding around all over the place. It also looks like she wayyyy overboiled them and they’re dry and hard boiled (just like her bedroom life), impossible to dip, and with the toast just shoved in there like a stick in the mud. How to you duck up boiling an egg?! 😂 Enjoy cleaning that one up, Sarah. You idiot.

Also no one, least of all Focks, gives a tit if his breakfast is AnCiEnT OrGaNic gLuTEn fRee slop. It really says something about how insecure Sarah is that she has to try and brag over the most basic parenting task of making her child breakfast. Countless parents made eggs and toast (and to an infinitely superior standard than this) this morning, and didn’t need the help of an app, or the narcissistic supply from Instagram, to do it 💁‍♀️ Try it sometime, Sarah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Foxy's Breakfast

Organic avocado, sliced

View attachment 1255643
Where are the mushrooms and tomatoes?? Looks boring to me. My 3 year old likes a bit more going on.

Reactions: 14
Foxy's Breakfast

Organic avocado, sliced

View attachment 1255643
And it looks like a couple of vitamins to the right as well…..

Reactions: 11
I don’t get the “if you must know” it’s your whole job as an influencer to share tit like this and the followers who ask you questions like this are your bread and butter. Is this an attempt at humour or are you that bad at hiding your real personality? I’m not even gonna comment on the teeth cause we’re all thinking it anyways

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.