Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So scumball is going to try start sleep training M at 6 weeks old 😡 I’ve clicked out of the vlog because I just can’t deal

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Whoever made the post ages ago where they photoshopped the Sez onto a cashew… I think it should be you… and I think that should be the photo you use to apply

Side note; the photos you guys post photoshopping Sarah are honestly like 10x better than anything their media team posts (shade to you Tahlia, sorry, but the stuff they post legit looks like stuff a year 6 student would make in the school library on Microsoft Word)
maybe i'll apply with my profile picture, such a shame I don't live in Sydney!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So scumball is going to try start sleep training M at 6 weeks old 😡 I’ve clicked out of the vlog because I just can’t deal
I refuse to watch too.
Why is her phrasing around everything so desperately trying to peg her as being so special and above everyone else?
It's not crazy travelling with a 6 week old. Lots of people do it.
But iut is crazy doing it when your son was hospitalised within the first ten days of his life becuase he was in respiratory distress, and when you're generally casual and callous about these things, and you dont have a good track record of caring for your children's health and safety.

She's so desperate to sound like some spontenous wild child when actually she's the biggest tight ass on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The top comment🤢 This is why exploiting your children on the internet is fucked. People create parasocial relationships with influencers and their children and it’s disgusting and also super dangerous. Why are you even worried about what some random person’s baby is going to be like when their older? Tf??

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It's just so fitting that the first sentence I've ever heard Foxy say, clearly enough to understand him without subtitles, is "Welcome to my channel." And he's so obviously been coached to say it. Not cute, sorry.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
It's just so fitting that the first sentence I've ever heard Foxy say, clearly enough to understand him without subtitles, is "Welcome to my channel." And he's so obviously been coached to say it. Not cute, sorry.
"I dOnt wanT mY kIdS tO bE cOnTenT"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
It’s actually embarrassing that your 3 yr old wants to say that. That should make her rethink what she is doing and saying around Fox because grossssss. Also all sleep guides don’t even start until 3 months old and they’re only guides, she is so so dumb.

And the comments about see her kids make their day? That is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wait so this is the holiday vlog?
Any tells to giveaway a sponsored stay that they're obviously not disclosing?
Something tells me she hurried up with this one even though I could swear she mentioned 2-3 other vlogs in the works before this, only because it's sponsored content and therefore she's committed to it.

Reactions: 22
What happened to the Easter vlog? Did I miss it or are we just going to pretend Easter never happened this year?

• Haha
I only flicked through the vlog but why is she taking her family to a crocodile park if she thought it was a crocodile slaughter house??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So did malakai get his 6 month vaccines
Girl, I know this insufferably boring pregnancy and baby content has felt like it has been going on and on and onnnnn foreverrrr, but it's only been 6 weeks 😂 😂 since the baby. But upwards of 6 months (ohhhmygoshhhhhh) since HamBelly.

GUYS, REMEMBER HAMBELLY???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have decided to unfollow Sarah, Kurt and the health code. not because I want to continue to hate watch but her lies and toxic positivity became too much in my day to day basis.
Sarah - there is nothing wrong with you. You are fertile. You don’t have pcos or any of the other crap some women experience that we don’t like.
Sarah - the only thing that is wrong with you, is YOU. If you could only stop and reflect, say sorry and be a little more better at being a mum and a wife maybe we could like you more. Did your parents hand you over to other people when they had three girls? Like, you don’t do what your parents practiced on you. You don’t show love or support. I see too much of similarities between Emmy Lou Maccarthy and Sarah Jane Stevenson. After two kids, Aaron and her slept in different beds & then after three kids they have gone their own ways and she’s being a real bratty bogan with no talent. Just like you, Sarah. So whilst you let your son, Focks be in a dangerous situation by being around people who are drinking and riding a boat on water, he could have lost his life by mistake. They could have crashed, could have died and could have fallen out. Stop being an absolute twit and really ask yourself, “am I doing the same parenting skills as what my parents taught me? And to be fair, your dad still looks like a mother bleeping creep, and your mum isn’t all that nice if she is allowing all these behaviours around you happen. All just enabling this. I don’t know why, I don’t know howcome but everything is a mess and no one will tell her off for it. You are not a proper mum, you are a proper twit bogan witch that needs all 3 companies and your Instagram deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wait so this is the holiday vlog?
Any tells to giveaway a sponsored stay that they're obviously not disclosing?
Something tells me she hurried up with this one even though I could swear she mentioned 2-3 other vlogs in the works before this, only because it's sponsored content and therefore she's committed to it.
That stay would have absolutely been sponsored. I called it from the start - there’s no way she would’ve paid for that and it all seemed so hurried and sudden. That’s probably why the blog has gone up so quickly (and before others that she’s promised) because that would’ve been part of the deal. What an absolute money grubbing mole

Girl, I know this insufferably boring pregnancy and baby content has felt like it has been going on and on and onnnnn foreverrrr, but it's only been 6 weeks 😂 😂 since the baby. But upwards of 6 months (ohhhmygoshhhhhh) since HamBelly.

GUYS, REMEMBER HAMBELLY???
Sorry 🤣 meant 6 weeks but it has felt long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.