Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanybeans

So having pre-marital sex and a baby outside wedlock is ok, but doing certain stretches is a no

Right

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 155

yikessarah

Sarah’s Day 56: can’t cook spaghetti, husband regretti, bounce back drama we’ll never forgetti

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Gives new meaning to the phrase "LONG IN THE TOOTH." Why does she look like the Jimmy Carter peanut statue in Georgia??

IMG_5036.jpeg
Fullscreen_2022-05-09__11_35_AM-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

b-bothered

Yoga doesn't align with her beliefs but she's happy to partake in Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture, name her active wear vinyasa and profit from selling butchered recipes like dahl etc

• Heart
Reactions: 106

jllns90

5F7A19D3-9EDB-4A58-8F28-DF1AEDD78EA0.jpeg

C50959CA-4A44-4C02-8566-080E27927A15.jpeg

What?
I swear she just makes shit up for fun
What values and beliefs? Being mindful, aligned with your mind and body, feeding your soul through movement?
What she actually means is that yoga does not burn enough calories so she doesn’t view it as a worthy workout.
(Also in the video she literally does a variation of the sun salutation but yea go off sis, shit on a whole culture and an ancient practise)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

fallingtides

Posted 10 minutes ago so 10:39 Sydney time. Do you think Kurt had to get The Sez’s approval for this pic?
Him posting a picture of her posing by herself for a mother's day post is so funny. No pictures of her having fun or caring for her children, just an obnoxious pose and bitchy "model" face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

yungbex

She's an anomaly guyz, she's not like other girls. Does she hear herself? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

2xblended

VIP Member
Just getting caught up on the last few pages and wanted to take a quick second to make an appreciation post. It's been wonderful reading your witty and insightful posts; I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! :ROFLMAO::m

How scuzz got people of this calibre following her in the first place is baffling. You guys are everything she pretends to be: Intelligent, compassionate, witty, tolerant, and actually have your shit together leading busy lives.
You're all amazing. Scuzz will never come close to any of you.
🥰
Also, a 3rd source confirmed the WFB split to me. I'm inclined to believe that contract really is done now. She got a better run than most of their other collaborators. I guess it pays to have a friend in the team who will renew your contract even if your products don't sell. This is how SD operates its business after all- all incestuous and unprofessional.

There is also some gossip that Kurt is making jokes about marriage within his circle and low key making it known that he is miserable. Kurt, in case you read here: You can leave, you know. It's not "manly" to tolerate this shit. Also, FFS, she doesn't have PCOS and doesn't struggle to conceive. Wake up. You're as blind to her shit as the stans are. If you stay, you're having a 3rd kid whether you want to or not. Think about that!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

AlfDen97

"We totally agree that "bounce back" culture is toxic and has no place in 2022"... but decided to use the phrase, regardless?

Make it make sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 89

bethy_

Sarah’s Day #56: Diet culture has no place in 2022, so I’ve boycotted Sarah’s Day and you should too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
He doesn't need to be in this video. He's asleep. And she's holding him terribly. Like a limp prawn. No support. And she keeps taking her second hand off to Gesticulate 👌🏾✌🏾🤟🏾🤌🏽🤙🏾👋🏾to be dramatic while asleep Marmite just hangs off her like a lifeless prop.

49942019-F477-4755-A80B-938D52E6D311.jpeg

This chic needs to be banned.

Also this video was ...I'm going to say it.... Dumb.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Sooooo this isn’t meant as a body shame. She looks fine, great even. But this is most certainly not consistent with the image she posted on IG during this very same ‘holiday’. We all know the one - it was clearly edited and she claimed it had nothing done to it. But then also later said it had presets (read photoshop)
Can someone do a side by side for the record?
View attachment 1258307View attachment 1258308
This is the reason I fucking cant stand that she gets to have a platform and earn from it. This is the kind of shit people need to have lawsuits filed on them for!!
UGH SHE MAKES ME MAD!

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 14.24.50.png
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 14.25.04.png
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 14.25.11.png

*I dOnT uSe pHotOsHop, jUst FiLteRs*
said in the same tune as *i DonT wAnT tO uSe mY kiDs fOr ConTeNt*

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

ChangingGame

Just listening to the podcast now. They said that Sarah treats her fans like they’re fucking idiots. And theyre talking about how Sarah never addresses the controversies and uses her kids as diversions and that’s she’s piss weak to not put a video apology up.

Very good 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

cumcustard

Chatty Member
BA80695F-0EDF-4603-9732-DAB46DC76BB2.jpeg

It feels amazing to separate my legs without a shooting pain up my vagina. (SPD problems)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

recoveryqueen

How petty can you be, Sarah😂.... that’s almost 200 bucks a year for grey sloshy bolognese and watery “smoothies”.... Sarah is the epitome of “you can dish it out but you can’t take it”🥱🤦‍♀️
Came here so comment on this… she’s SO FUCKING RUDE. How hard would it be to say something like “I understand Sunee is not affordable for everybody! But for those who can afford it, it is good value for money because blah blah blah…”
Sarah’s companies have the WORST customer service because she’s such a sassy bitch that can’t take even the slightest hint of criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 80