Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Tattle got a mole into the house of grots…Oh the things they’d see. Eye bleach is a must.
The ‘lucky recruit’ definitely deserves danger money, and a therapy bonus. They’ll have ptsd within a week from the unbridled narcissism and having to edit Sarah’s stocky form into a “MILF”
We could each contribute $10 a week for the hot gossip - will probably double the salary because bOsS bAbE doesn't believe in fair wages

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's with the new contagious habit amongst a certain set of influenzas referring to a baby after it's born as being "eArThSiDe." Is the mom carrying the baby not technically earthside too??? So the fetus in the womb and the baby once it's born are both on planet earth. :unsure: #showerthoughts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
What's with the new contagious habit amongst a certain set of influenzas referring to a baby after it's born as being "eArThSiDe." Is the mom carrying the baby not technically earthside too??? So the fetus in the womb and the baby once it's born are both on planet earth. :unsure: #showerthoughts
Apparently it's a Christian/religious/jesusy thing so she's appealing to her godly audience

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can someone please apply for the 2 month graphic designer role, and report back after on the tit show behind the scenes of these three "companies"?
Whoever made the post ages ago where they photoshopped the Sez onto a cashew… I think it should be you… and I think that should be the photo you use to apply

Side note; the photos you guys post photoshopping Sarah are honestly like 10x better than anything their media team posts (shade to you Tahlia, sorry, but the stuff they post legit looks like stuff a year 6 student would make in the school library on Microsoft Word)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does she want a bleeping medal for making her kid boiled eggs and putting on a load of washing? When you're entire world revolves around looking after yourself, it is not that impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I will donate $50 to a charity of her choice if The Sez will mix up and drink a full glass of Poopy Bloom on camera, no edits. I'll make it $100 if she drinks a cup of that Tropeaka Chai catastrophe she claims to drink every single day instead of a coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I will donate $50 to a charity of her choice if The Sez will mix up and drink a full glass of Poopy Bloom on camera, no edits. I'll make it $100 if she drinks a cup of that Tropeaka Chai catastrophe she claims to drink every single day instead of a coffee.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We get it, Sarah. Laundry is literally the only chore you have to do. NOBODY cares.

If she’s reading this she’s probably incredulous because she also has to tidy up before the cleaner comes lol

“those girls on tattle don’t know how hard I have it!!” *googles incredulous definition*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is this chick obsessed with showing us that’s she’s doing laundry?? It’s not a bleeping flex to wash your clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why is this chick obsessed with showing us that’s she’s doing laundry?? It’s not a bleeping flex to wash your clothes!
It’s just in case anybody thought her life was easier than theirs lol balenciaga hoodies and gifted baby clothes don’t wash themselves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Man she’s just so painfully washed up at this point. 🥱 💤 When your peak content is doing laundry, overboiling eggs, shilling weight loss programs, and making pacts with your brother to lose weight, something is very wrong.

I don’t get it. There are so many other influencers showing the peaks and outs of parenting in authentic ways and it’s interesting! This isn’t a slight on motherhood or stay-at-home-parenting. I am just genuinely baffled on how everything Sarah does has such monotony about it. Even though she was still toxic in her early YT days, at least she had some semblance of life behind her eyes. Motherhood really doesn’t become her, does it…maybe because she’s actively resentful of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Man she’s just so painfully washed up at this point. 🥱 💤 When your peak content is doing laundry, overboiling eggs, shilling weight loss programs, and making pacts with your brother to lose weight, something is very wrong.

I don’t get it. There are so many other influencers showing the peaks and outs of parenting in authentic ways and it’s interesting! This isn’t a slight on motherhood or stay-at-home-parenting. I am just genuinely baffled on how everything Sarah does has such monotony about it. Even though she was still toxic in her early YT days, at least she had some semblance of life behind her eyes. Motherhood really doesn’t become her, does it…maybe because she’s actively resentful of it.
Not only is she boring, but her work ethic is pathetic. She’s how many vlogs behind now? How many things has she said are coming that never have? Maybe she just puts off posting because she knows how boring her content is so is in no rush to show it off

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s a talker not a doer. One of those people who boasts about all the things they’re doing or going to do, but never actually follows through with them.
Classic Narc behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'll say it again, and I'm echoing all of you here: she is currently at her most boring of all time. In addition to this, every time she posts or says something or does something, it's problematic.

What a snoozefest. She was irrelevant years ago. She needs to just be shown the way out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
THEY WENT ON HOLIDAY AND STILL DIDNT SHARE A BED?! What a fantastic ‘marriage’ or more like business deal..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.