Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Malikai" was because that's how Fox pronounced it in the vlog, not a misspelling...I hope!

Reactions: 9
I’m not clever like most of you, but now would be a good time to bring recaps back! Especially to describe all this body positivity being utter bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Soooo, apparently doing basic AF personal maintenance is a MoMmY MaKeOveR 🤦🏼‍♀️

Look, I appreciate that new Mums don’t have time for their regular routines or have to adapt them, but labelling a haircut, sponsored skincare plug, and trying on her holiday wardrobe as a “mummy makeover” is symptomatic of just how lacking Sarah is for real content.

She does the most banal tit then tries to label it as something exciting or innovative. Getting a Karen cut and trying on a few outfits to flaunt your body is not it, Sarah. 🥱 💤

Honourable mentions in this vlog ad go to:

- Sarah making content out of kids after explicitly saying kids are not content;

- Sarah saying she’s not the Mum (captions not corrected, naturally), she envisioned she would be…And by that of course she’s referring to her appearance, because that’s what motherhood is about right?

- Sarah spreading cum on her face whilst calling it “aesthetic”…aka my new profile pic.
92EFC5E6-00C0-4F43-9DD5-B2B2BE890219.jpeg
E0762638-8F99-4FB5-B8EE-E499077E62CA.jpeg
139270B2-6F19-4AE7-8DE8-8AEA78FB070F.jpeg
F3075828-E0CF-42AA-B55E-856C7A283577.jpeg
831FF0CB-C843-4C17-9C16-C863850C8FEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Soooo, apparently doing basic AF personal maintenance is a MoMmY MaKeOveR 🤦🏼‍♀️

Look, I appreciate that new Mums don’t have time for their regular routines or have to adapt them, but labelling a haircut, sponsored skincare plug, and trying on her holiday wardrobe as a “mummy makeover” is symptomatic of just how lacking Sarah is for real content.

She does the most banal tit then tries to label it as something exciting or innovative. Getting a Karen cut and trying on a few outfits to flaunt your body is not it, Sarah. 🥱 💤

Honourable mentions in this vlog ad go to:

- Sarah making content out of kids after explicitly saying kids are not content;

- Sarah saying she’s not the Mum (captions not corrected, naturally), she envisioned she would be…And by that of course she’s referring to her appearance, because that’s what motherhood is about right?

- Sarah spreading cum on her face whilst calling it “aesthetic”…aka my new profile pic.
View attachment 1238545View attachment 1238546View attachment 1238547View attachment 1238549View attachment 1238550
Another honourable mention to the “NooTriENt DeNSe SmOoTHie” she made that consisted of a banana, ice, water, a splash of oat milk, two teaspoons of powdered SHITE and a handful of manky spinach.
That’s why you’re bleeping hungry SnezBot - that was literally a banana floating in a rank assortment of greens.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Yep, she sprayed some sort of face mist all over herself AND him. It would have falled all over MKTs head and face.View attachment 1238751
Why?! Why couldn't it wait till she was not wearing him?
I didn't get this far in the vlog but my god if she's this desperate to plug in her stupid skin care discount code, she needs help. Her child was under a month old at the time. I'll say it again: she hasn't got a single maternal cell in her body. Which sane and thinking mother would do this to their sleeping child?

Another honourable mention to the “NooTriENt DeNSe SmOoTHie” she made that consisted of a banana, ice, water, a splash of oat milk, two teaspoons of powdered SHITE and a handful of manky spinach.
That’s why you’re bleeping hungry SnezBot - that was literally a banana floating in a rank assortment of greens.
Bet it was half a banana with a splash of milk and plenty of ice amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So do we think white fox have fully dropped her by now? Haven’t seen them mentioned in ages!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So do we think white fox have fully dropped her by now? Haven’t seen them mentioned in ages!!!
so much for their friendship, must have just been business… but Sarahknows all about business/friendships.

She’ll find another cheap brand to plug soon enough, and it will be “Whitefox? Who? Oh no, I decided to pull a mum look and WF caters more for young girls, which just isn’t my vibe. I’m a cool mum now. “

💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I haven’t had time to fully catch up)
But just watching her vlog and new bubs sounds like he has such a bad latch?!?! Like you can fully hear him making those smacking noises and it sounds like he is not getting enough boob (if you know what I mean). I’m still breastfeeding my 20 month old so it’s been while but I remember the nurses telling me, when he was first born, those noises were a sign of a bad latch?!?!
Also I’m only like 3 mins into the vlog and everything about her is insufferable (as per usual).

ETA she literally never wears him properly. I’ve not once seen her wear him correctly in either of her carriers

Reactions: 41
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (I haven’t had time to fully catch up)
But just watching her vlog and new bubs sounds like he has such a bad latch?!?! Like you can fully hear him making those smacking noises and it sounds like he is not getting enough boob (if you know what I mean). I’m still breastfeeding my 20 month old so it’s been while but I remember the nurses telling me, when he was first born, those noises were a sign of a bad latch?!?!
Also I’m only like 3 mins into the vlog and everything about her is insufferable (as per usual).

ETA she literally never wears him properly. I’ve not once seen her wear him correctly in either of her carriers
One does not tell Sarah what to do, Sarah is a boss babe milf who can do 54 different tasks whilst carrying MKT whilst running 2745 companies, she knows what she is doing.
major eye roll

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m only 2 and a half minutes into the new video and she’s already talking about how she doesn’t prioritise herself and just wants a ‘me’ day. She’s full of tit I can’t even hate watch anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.