Sarahs Day #55 Marriage is a sham, ebooks are a scam, she's the biggest scam artist on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the duck is this photo 😂

Kind of agree with Sarah. I literally thought that was Fox in a blue dress, Fox and Forest look nothing alike?
Really? I don't follow skye so I had no context and so I looked at her highlights on IG and the first image of Forest looked VERY similar to that pic of Sarah. I think it's odd either way for Sarah to be like "omg I think you're confused" vibes because it gives off the impression she is insulted to be compared to that child aka indicating she doesn't find him cute. Awkward and weird to publicize that on Sarah's part IMO (esp from a marketing standpoint). She would have been better off laughing it off and adding a sweet aside about the comparison.
Goes to show she can't fake it like she tries to do. If she doesn't like the comparison, she will show that shallow inner self, to the detriment of her own IG image.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What in the duck is this photo 😂

Kind of agree with Sarah. I literally thought that was Fox in a blue dress, Fox and Forest look nothing alike?
Hahahaha I didn’t even notice Skye had written Forest. I thought she had written Fox. I think it may have been a Freudian slip or autocorrect/typo and she meant to say sarah looks like fox

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 12.14.32.png

Kurt = CAT.
And doesnt she look youthful, fresh and healthy like the ray of sunshine that she insists she is?????

She had no reason to say this, while filming herself breastfeeding. Other than to randomly segue into an undisclosed GIFT.
She opens with "Kurt's in a meeting" and then says "here's my necklace, I'll tag the brand."

She's nauseating at this point.

Reactions: 33
She almost choked Mkt doing this damn add. Scratching her face and he gagged on her boob. She is so damn gross.
Screenshot_20220509-164620_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The part of the video of her taking deep breaths.. give me a bleeping break.

What she is doing is a complete insult to those whose children are born with life threatening genetic diseases. Either tell everything or nothing at all, staying in the middle just makes you even more of a attention seeking sicko.

Edit to add: she posted like 5 slides complaining about having 2 kids on her own is so tough (do we think it’s the first time she has had to?) then like 3hrs later she posted like she had just got back from the gym and that Kurt was working from home? If you can get so much help that you don’t have to home alone with 2 kids for more than a few hours there is nothing wrong with this but don’t get online and complain and try to relate to actual stay at home mothers for the couple of hrs you are home alone.

Also posted at 12 that she had been trying to get both kids to sleep for 2hrs?! Are you really trying to put your 3 yr old down for a nap at 10am? That is ludicrous. My 3 yr old barley naps at all anymore and if he does it’s an accidental danger nap late in the afternoon, we certainly are not trying to force to go to sleep for 2 hrs in the morning? If you want him to go to sleep so you don’t have to deal with him, do him a favour and arrange alternatives so that he isn’t bored all day long stuck at home with parents who are working.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Hmm anyone else find it weird Ellie (@elsaswholesomelife) collaborating with Sunee when she’s in the works of her own cookbook (I.e in competition with them)… makes me wonder how much they offered her to do this / how desperate they must be for making content
UGH ELLIE....WHY! I'm am so turned off by this. ie. I don't wanna follow Ellie anymore if she thinks Sunee is a good collab partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hardly controversial, and you're bang on the money.

Many people here, especially some who have been here since the very beginning, have been saying this for ages.
I joined in somewhere along the way and was surprised how much that was actually so obvious -- the lying, the timelines that don't add up, the saying but not showing, the doctored edited photos and videos, the undisclosed ads, the problematic playbook -- was totally easy to miss when I was caught up in idolising her.

But once the veneer fades and she crashes from that very fragile pedestal, there is no going back. It's hard to unsee what you see once you open your eyes.

I feel both stupid and validated at the same time.
I had been thinking this for so long,and how odd it was that she kept going on about it. I knew her PCOS was bullshit, because I’m a nurse and have cared for patients with PCOS, and know more about it, then acne.

UGH ELLIE....WHY! I'm am so turned off by this. ie. I don't wanna follow Ellie anymore if she thinks Sunee is a good collab partner.

You know her app sucks when she has to call in for help. She’s a Lone Ranger, goes solo, and would NEVER ask for help.
Disappointed in Ellie for doing this, because Sarah has ripped off of her ideas multiple times and had admitted in the past to be better than her competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi, I'm just coming out of lurking to ask a favour!
Did anyone get screenshots of her Q&A from yesterday or the day before?
At the very bottom of one post she made a comment about the new baby "flourishing and thriving" and made comment about how this was all despite what the doctors had told her.
I made a post to reddit which was deleted because there is a rule against speculating the health condition. I thought this was really unfair because my post was just asking the question, did anyone see it and has Sarah given an update?

Reactions: 14
Your 8 weeks in, by that point it almost feels like you've had your second baby forever , I guess you need to look after both of them to feel comfortable with it

I’m surprised she hasn’t hired a nanny to help out? Claim that she is soooooo busy…. Ya know the owner of 3 companies and boss babe milf like. Or if she was ashamed, she could claim them as her friend that works in childcare and comes over a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m going to go against the grain and say something controversial, but here it is.

I don’t think she actually had acne in her adult years. Sarah stated that that she had cystic acne(which picture show that is true) and that’s why she commenced her channel, to help cure it naturally.
However the timeline of it, just doesn’t sit right.
Sarah started her channel in August 2013, just before her 21st Birthday. Her videos following detailed her story of having acne which flashes back to previous years with her having acne. However in following videos, you can’t see her acne. In fact, most of not all of her videos show her with clear skin.
She keeps talking about how she has hormonal acne and is “diagnosed” with PCOS but we never see it.
This narrative continues to this day, she never shows her skin, just tells us. She doesn’t use any acne skincare products, she mainly focus on her diet for aesthetics, I mean health.

The two main insecurities women have are weight, and their skin. Sarah’s Day has made her channel based on peoples insecurities and profited of it, because she slapped a smile and bubbly personality.

So I suspect that she didn’t ever go on roaccutane, because she never had acne in her 20’s.
She definitely has had Botox and other work done (totally fine) except she uses her “perfect skin” to mislead her audience and sell crappy products to them. Much like her entire brand and marketing strategy
Thanks for pointing this out! I've always switched off when she's spoken about acne/skincare. I used to think it was because I've genetically got good skin, but I actually think it was because there was no proof and alongside all the holistic bullshit I just assumed she was talking crap and wanting to sell something.

It amazing how you guys point stuff out and make me reflect on something that seemed trivial for so long but actually all adds up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for pointing this out! I've always switched off when she's spoken about acne/skincare. I used to think it was because I've genetically got good skin, but I actually think it was because there was no proof and alongside all the holistic bullshit I just assumed she was talking crap and wanting to sell something.

It amazing how you guys point stuff out and make me reflect on something that seemed trivial for so long but actually all adds up!
Check out the wiki above, as well as previous posts. 2xblended has all the details about her dirty work. It is completely eye-opening.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi, I'm just coming out of lurking to ask a favour!
Did anyone get screenshots of her Q&A from yesterday or the day before?
At the very bottom of one post she made a comment about the new baby "flourishing and thriving" and made comment about how this was all despite what the doctors had told her.
I made a post to reddit which was deleted because there is a rule against speculating the health condition. I thought this was really unfair because my post was just asking the question, did anyone see it and has Sarah given an update?
Here you go…spelling mistake and all 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty disappointed with the collab with Ellie.. like what the hell!! Thought she was better than that

Reactions: 14
They act like two single parents living together. They don’t seem like a connected family at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.