Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is the best one yet 👏

Just saw Sarah's stories about Fox's tantrums, and putting everything else aside (her guilt tripping Kurt publicly because he was not at home, making it all about herself and blaming Fox). WHY did she just leave Fox downstairs with the cleaner trying to do her job while she went upstairs to continue to whinge about the situation, like what the duck? Sorry to break it to you Sarah, but this is why your child hates you. She does not provide any sense of security or comfort for him in the slightest. Only cares about herself and how everything effects her in any situation. Imagine the POV from that poor cleaner coming to this mothers house and having to also babysit their child while she witches about him upstairs on instagram 💀

She is seriously kidding herself having 2 children, she will not handle it. She is one of those people that were not meant to be a parent.

Kurt will most likely have a breakdown after this baby is born, I really do not see their marriage lasting beyond another few years.

Also, Sarah, people are dying in a war and floods. Pull your bleeping head in and be grateful for once in your pathetic, miserable life 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Don’t Fox and plain Sarah love quoting the grinch tho? “HATE HATE HATE, double HATE, LOATHE ENTIRELY”
Pmsl if that’s what he said to his mum 😂😂😂
3 year olds only repeat what they hear/see the people around them doing.

So someone is saying "i hate you" to someone for him to be repeating that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1099012
Jezuz Brenton is savage. I can't stand those "insult you as a joke" friends. So toxic.
Anyone else would be swiftly blocked for posting such a comment - I mean, actual stans have been blocked for less. Balding is a soft spot (or bald spot, lol) for Kurt, understandably. It’s beyond banter, it’s a true frenemy relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
wouldnt surprise me if Sarah went to the studio with Kurt just to mark her territory infront of oceana. is she afraid people will tell him his wife is a piece of tit? i would happily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting, on Kurt's IG grid post announcing his project with Oceana, he's tagged a qualified and registered nutritionist called Jess Barber who's working with them.

The plot thickens. I wonder what his project is that involves an influencer that isn't his wife, a nutritionist that doesn't work for Sunee, and potentially food and fitness related content that isn't affiliated with Sarah's Day, The Health Code or Sunee 🤔

No wonder Sarah is spiralling. She must be having some serious FOMO jealousy going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I wonde
Interesting, on Kurt's IG grid post announcing his project with Oceana, he's tagged a qualified and registered nutritionist called Jess Barber who's working with them.

The plot thickens. I wonder what his project is that involves an influencer that isn't his wife, a nutritionist that doesn't work for Sunee, and potentially food and fitness related content that isn't affiliated with Sarah's Day, The Health Code or Sunee 🤔

No wonder Sarah is spiralling. She must be having some serious FOMO jealousy going on.
I wonder what Jess thinks about Kurts health issues and the food Sarah feeds him 👀 👀

Edit: I browsed her instagram and she definitely doesn't eat much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sarah is definitely feeling the burn because Kurt is taking steps to becoming his own person, or the person he was before Sarah. It’s always been her projects and all about her.

There is no way on this earth that Sarah hasn’t had a go at Kurt for working closely with another woman. Sarah is too insecure and cannot handle being in control of everything in her life, especially Kurt.

I’m truly hoping this is the beginning of him realising how fulfilling it is kicking his own goals without Sarah micromanaging them. He may even take off those rose-coloured sunnies and see that the grass really is greener on the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah is definitely feeling the burn because Kurt is taking steps to becoming his own person, or the person he was before Sarah. It’s always been her projects and all about her.

There is no way on this earth that Sarah hasn’t had a go at Kurt for working closely with another woman. Sarah is too insecure and cannot handle being in control of everything in her life, especially Kurt.

I’m truly hoping this is the beginning of him realising how fulfilling it is kicking his own goals without Sarah micromanaging them. He may even take off those rose-coloured sunnies and see that the grass really is greener on the other side.
I also think there’s a dynamic shift with Oceana as well, previously it’s always been Kurt working for Sarah as the photographer and Oceana working for Sarah as the model, it’s always been about Sarah, and she’s been “top dog”. So to see the two of them doing something without needing her… this narcissistic bish will not be handling this well

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Geez guys... I wonder if she's in labour, or if she's not story-ing to create hype.

Sitting on the edge of my seat. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm just waiting for her to put up a tone deaf picture of a wave whilst people across the country are losing their homes and lives to this flood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Sarah watches Kurt’s stories of Fox running though the puddles with his vans on!!😂🤣 Poor Kurtle is probably going to have to face a ✨5 hour temper tantrum✨ from The Sez!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Geez guys... I wonder if she's in labour, or if she's not story-ing to create hype.

Sitting on the edge of my seat. 🤦‍♀️
No storying for sure. Kurt was playing with his boat an hour or so ago.

Sarah will be sooking after the result of her stories yesterday. Our thread has flown and has probably be obsessively reading it. If it was any other person in any other situation you would feel sorry for them to read things like that close to a due date. However it really does serve her right and hopefully she can reflect on it for some sort of self improvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this witch serious? About her 1000s of dms? “Like… I don’t even know you. As if I’m going to reply?”
Um. Sorry. What the duck?!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Is this witch actually serious? I just can't.

'I don't even know you, no I'm not going to reply' omfg. You have no problem taking money off these people, but when it doesn't suit you they can't ask you questions. I just can't. Hurry up and go into labour and have the worse labour experience. witch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
If it's such an epidemic why doesn't she just disable DMs from people she doesn't know/follow? Why? Because clearly she loves the attention! Malignant narcissist...

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, maybe open and read the 1000 dms. Maybe you’ll see theyre not asking if your in labour because literally noone cares. They are all saying are you going to address your ED book. And secondly, are you going to post about Ukraine or the floods in Australia. And probably a few of them are just saying your the scum of the earth because you are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s copying Abbie Chatfield. Abbie did a very similar set of stories addressing people DMing her asking if she was pregnant and them saying “I won’t tell anyone”. She even did the whole “yeah I’m going to tell you Stella from Banksfield” (soz I don’t know any Sydney suburbs and banksfield sounds like a suburb name to me)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.