Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, considering she told the world about Fox's marathon 5 hour tantrum yesterday, she could update update the world on how he's doing today?????

Reactions: 22
I watched a few of her older vids recently cause ya know, I had some time on my hands and I wasn’t to see Mitch 😂

Two things I took away (which is definitely not groundbreaking!) :

1. There was a video where she said that she would never have a thigh gap because her body wasn’t built that way. Which really made me see her obsession with the ol’ thigh gap as something even more fucked up.

2. She was a mega witch to her ex. Always patronising and condescending about what he ate. I’d say that came from her disordered eating, but man who would want to be around someone so mean to you? Like as your girlfriend? Yuck 🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Also, considering she told the world about Fox's marathon 5 hour tantrum yesterday, she could update update the world on how he's doing today?????
He's probably being cute today and heaven forbid people think he's 'perfect' when he makes her life so hard sometimes! Not worth the risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly I can just laugh at this point.
Like WOW is she an ugly person on the inside, it’s insane! She will bring herself down, we don’t even have to help.
Oh and Sezzy: your lack of thankfulness, your privilege and self-absorbed ways are not very christian. You better watch out or heavens gates will stay locked for you, you know? I heard nasty witches go to hell 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thats not his call to make. Sarah calls the shots in that department and she wont need his input for a couple more years.
I always read your name as "Cumstard"

Also you're spot on. She will get the Turkey baster out of the draw in another couple of years.

The banana we saw her down today is the most action anyone in that house has seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Also you're spot on. She will get the Turkey baster out of the draw in another couple of years.

The banana we saw her down today is the most action anyone in that house has seen.
Cumstard also works. 😂 I actually had a different account but my name was too close to my actual name so I deleted it last year and made this one.
At least the less they do the deed the less trauma for focks. Considering he’s at the end of the bed. He’s already damaged enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She’ll probably play her worship playlist when she gets the turkey baster out too, set the mood a little;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Can I just say you guys are freaking hilarious and make my day. The quick-witted, always fair, yet critically-minded, and suitably crass commentary is just the remedy against a tough day - that is, for those of us fortunate enough not to have bigger problems like living in war zones or on flood plains.

Another unrelated but feel-good story that Sarah could not in a million years measure up to:

This amazing women had to be evacuated by SES, via boat, from a flooded apartment in QLD, after both her and her husbands cars swept away - and with her 2 year old in tow - so that she could give birth. She spoke so humbly about the event. There was no, me Me ME! She was just thrilled to have her healthy baby.

But ya know. ‘The Sez’ is over here battling DMs in preparation for a real doomsday, you guys. DMs!!!! 😱
E6CB844D-0A59-47AC-AB47-EA4BB18F6923.jpeg
4BA54977-E54B-41A6-920C-5DD17ECEE1CF.jpeg
A3E03C02-805D-429E-9C48-640285D766B3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else noticed how Kurt promoted Ems upcoming new podcast (granted, they are the ones who seem to be producing it) and Sarah still hasnt so much as mentioned it? Even her own sister is only worthy of a mention if she is useful to Sarah or Sarah is somehow at the heart of the discussion.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
What a bleeping witch!!! Doesn't she say every bleeping time her followers are her best friends??? And suddenly "why should I respond to you, I don't know you" ???? She is sick. bleeping sick in her dumb head. How tf her family doesn't see it??
Also don't talk with full mouth you stupid pig!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
God I don’t know about you guys, but normally her Instagram stories are at least entertaining to watch (though incredibly stupid). But right now I can’t even deal with the bullshit she’s spouting. It’s just so bleeping boring. Same tit every day. Like shut the duck up and talk about something other than whether or not you’ll go into labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So yesterday she could come on stories mid crying because it was just soooo important to her and today she can’t be bothered to show at least her coffee or whatever dull tit she does to be like hey not in labour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a bleeping witch!!! Doesn't she say every bleeping time her followers are her best friends??? And suddenly "why should I respond to you, I don't know you" ???? She is sick. bleeping sick in her dumb head. How tf her family doesn't see it??
Also don't talk with full mouth you stupid pig!
AHHHHH she’s at it again!!! This is the third time she’s pulled this tit. Surely she’s getting called out for this bitchy self entitled behaviour but ignoring it??

Not wanting to reply to DMs about whether you’re in labour yet is fine and actually reasonable. But gloating about it to the very people who follow you and contribute to your income? She’s a total narcissist and so out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
And in her stories she says he voice was shaky….I bet she was about to pass out and then quickly chugged down that banana.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m in early but next thread suggestions:

“Content only for the money and the likes. Don’t you dare ask me if I’m in Labah though, dykes”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually replied to her story… this was absolutely disgusting. Don’t go and publicise every second of your life then get offended when people are curious

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know how many people here are actually parents, but to me, the snapping at the “1000s” of people sending DMs asking if she is in labour seems very much like a thing a lot of mums (myself included) do when we can’t control a situation/something has happened to throw a spanner in the works and we are stressed and anxious about that, so we lash out at the first tiny insignificant thing. I think this also applies to her behaviour with Fox yesterday. It shows she is completely stressed about labour, it hasn’t gone to plan (in her mind the baby should have been here by now and she’s terrified of needing an induction again), and there’s nothing she can do about it. The difference between Sarah and the other mums I know that do this, is they other mums (and myself) take a deep breath, recognise this is something she can’t control and APOLOGISE TO THE PERSON/PEOPLE THEY LASH OUT AT!

Sarah, this isn’t a situation you can control, this isn’t some perfect business venture, it’s a baby on its own schedule and with its own wants and needs.
All of this is actually making me feel really sorry for her. What must go on in her head for her to behave like this? How must she talk to herself or think about other people?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.