Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m sorry…. If it wasn’t for your stans sezzzy, you wouldn’t have the tit you have these days. So to say how dare these “strangers” think I would respond is absolutely ludicrous! Also. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LET YOUR BABY COME WHEN HE WANTS. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE DAY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
BF6B6ED7-3B45-4493-8A88-806FD196B2AD.png

Complaining about people sending her DM’s asking if she’s in labour and saying she’s not going to reply because she doesn’t know these people.
But I thought her followers were her BeStiEs… you’re setting yourself up for this Sez. There is worse things going on in this world, grow up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
it’s so so obvious why fox likes kurt more than sarah, it’s ridiculous that she can’t see that. just from watching kurt’s insta stories alone, i can tell that kurt actually enjoys being with him and playing. he’s filming fox - making and recording memories, not filming himself ranting while fox plays in the background alone. he’s also letting fox do silly things that are still safe that are making him laugh! it’s enjoyable to watch fox with kurt, it’s just sad to watch him with sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Every day talks about any little "sign of labour" then every second day rattles on about getting DMs if she is in labour.

The bratty entitlement she approaches it with is so poor. If she is getting messages they will be from young fans, who think they are her BFFs because she has brainwashed them as such. They don't think of themselves as strangers to you Sarah.

How can anyone actually find it funny??

Also, nice quality and nice clean pants 🤢 doesn't wear shoes outside but tracks around in these inside the day after the cleaner has been to Babysit oops no Beyond nest oh oops ✨Clean✨
Screenshot_20220303-130914_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
This chick is fucked in the head.

I've held back from commenting on her posts because I didn't want to get blocked (not sure why).... now I'm going to remove myself.

I just can't stand watching this tit show anymore.

I'm going to contact the Oxford Dictionary. Narcissist in the dictionary should have a picture of Sarah next to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's so dumb, not only did she copy Abbie's story she copied it word-for-word "yes sharon from texas im pregnant but dont tell anyone" witch they're asking if you're in labour, not if you're pregnant, use that tiny smol brain of yours and not make it blatantly obvious you're copying another creator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
hey Sarah .......do us all a favour and get in the bin mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She's trying to cancel herself. Right?!
That can be the only explanation today for the absolute duck YOU to all her followers right?!

The "1000" (that's how you use inverted commas by the way Sezzy) DM's are most likely teenagers, what a horrible way to treat your "sissys".

Safe sunny space my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
ANYONE ELSE GOT WHIPLASH???
1) when it suits her (ie: selling an ED e book) she’s an ‘open book’ and ‘loves talking to her sissies’ & ‘sharing everything with you guys’…but when people ask her if she’s in labour it’s suddenly the worst thing ever?
2) this same person proceeds to talk AGAIN about her labour guesses and even does another poll, asking when you think she will be in labour.
I actually can’t. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 09.30.59.png

Social media confuses me.
Why are people asking if I'm in labour?
Why do they think I'll reply to their DMs??
Do people think I'll reply? Do they really expect a reply?
I WONDER WHYYYYY??

I'll tell you why sissy! Its because you have no real friends and you want to take a million strangers ALONG with you as you labour. That is full cooked absolutely buhhzonkers crazy. YOURE THE CRAZY ONE, NOT YOUR FOLLOWERS.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I work with children around the same age as Fox, the kids are all at different levels of language development, but none of them have ever said the word "hate" as far as I know. And it's not common for 3 year olds to say they hate their mom, that's something a teenager would say! I'm shocked she'd admit that, but of course when she doesn't know any other children, she has nothing to compare to, for what's "normal" or not.

Fox will have huge problems when he's older, poor kid.
my son is a month younger than Fox and I have never heard him use the word hate. I’m expecting to hear it when he’s like 15 but if he’d say that To me as a 3 year old I’d know I’ve failed.

Reactions: 29
Laughing because I actually do hope there’s heaps of people in her dm’s constantly asking if she’s in labour, and I do hope it’s annoying her because this is what you get when you bait your whole pregnancy (including a miscarriage) people think everything is bait and overthink everything (even not storying for a day) as you trying to hint/bait being in labour… it’s almost as if… her actions have consequences… 🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Also, nice quality and nice clean pants 🤢 doesn't wear shoes outside but tracks around in these inside the day after the cleaner has been to Babysit oops no Beyond nest oh oops ✨Clean✨
Dont you know? Her washing machine is on allllll the time. Because she's beyonddddd nesting. And all she wants while she labours is to come back to HER clean home. Not a safely birthed baby, not feeling healthy for herself and her baby. HER CLEAN HOME.

Is this witch serious? About her 1000s of dms? “Like… I don’t even know you. As if I’m going to reply?”
Um. Sorry. What the duck?!
The literal dissonance and absolute CRAZY of these statements, WHILE SHE IS SHOWING EVERYONE HER BELLY and going into every little detaila bout her mucus plug and cervix and hospital bag and whatever the else duck, as she has for the last 6 months. She needs real help OMG.

Maybe this time it will be a bomb emoji for d.day.
NGL i snort-laughed reading this 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No, but seriously. What is her family doing watching this trainwreck. Dont they want to tell her to get out of her ass, chill out and at least prepare for labour in peace. What is this nonsense of telling your followers the same set of details every single day:
- look at my belly
- i vlogged/I didnt vlog
- im low, i lose my mucus plug, i'm lactating
- im breathless
- look at my belly
- will it be today?
- look at my belly
- i actually think it wont be until sunday, BUT TELL ME WILL IT BE TODAY??
- look at my belly
- look at my belly
- my washing is on
- my hospital bag is empty (I swear she's said this every week for the last 6)
- look at my belly

Arent her family worried for her mental health?
Dont they see the idiocy and the sheer entitlement in her stories. Dont they want to tell her to SHUT THE duck UP for the sake of what's left of her career, if nothing else?!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It looks like she is eating ice cubes… she has heaps in her water bottle at the start of the stories
Then none and she starts to refill with ice cubes.

I remember Kurt n Sarah in the health code podcast suggesting chewing on ice cubes to curb cravings..
The thought of eating ice cubes makes me cringe, my teeth are too sensitive! I suppose she can’t feel her teeth because they are so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 31
God she is so hideously ugly. In mind, body and spirit, Sarah’s repulsiveness just radiates from the inside out. I don’t think I could cope following her on stories. Give me Oceana any day! 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Guys, I reckon if sarah was ever questioned by friends or family about why she hadn't mentioned Ukraine or the floods she'd go FULL gaslight mode. I think she'd say something about how every time she tries, horrible people on the internet jump down her throat so she literally can't say anything.

She'd say it's not her fault, she'd say she'd love to say something cos she's an 'eMpATh' but she would get bullied if she mentioned it. I reckon she'd use the bushfire thing and cultural appropriation stuff as examples of how people on the internet are psycho.

Heck, she might even say something about people misinterpreting the ebook as an excuse 😂 ANYTHING so she doesn't have to take accountability and face the fact that SHE could be the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.