Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is usually positive, she sure does stay "i don't like to be negative" a lot lmao. If you're saying that every day Sez then I hate to tell ya that you're just a negative person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry but this witch is seriously complaining about being pregnant? Then on the other hand you've got Chloe Fisher who has just had another miscarriage, this time she was pregnant with twins. So devastating. Sarah literally said "Im just so grateful I don't have twins in my belly"... duck RIGHT OFF

She does not know how lucky she is to even BE pregnant,and also has a healthy 3 year old. She is the most privileged, out of touch, negative person. She is actually alot like Kim Kardashian in that regard, you don't even need tinted windows Sarah. IYKYK.

"I'm usually the most uplifting person" shes having a laugh, right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Sarahs Day #49 Get this baby out of me so I can get botox, filler and abs again; can't wait to promote my ED book AMEN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sarahs Day #49: I need this baby out of me, so I can exploit him for money.

Reactions: 16
Sarahs Day #49: Fuelled by her constant lies, misery and narcissism on the rise, hates everything and everyone so husband and son are on the run

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made the GRAVE mistake of taking a look at their Health Code podcast transcript from the latest (baiting title) "Cock Ring" episode. Not sure who is speaking where since i refuse to listen but their marriage and relationship seems incredibly immature and toxic.

Basically Sez is a bore and doesn't want her partners to have fun or a social life...

View attachment 1116885 View attachment 1116887

And insinuating that Kurt is a tit gift giver; is the benchmark buying a boat for your partner?? Cause that's pretty ridiculous.

View attachment 1116894 View attachment 1116890

"I'm going to go have a conversation with my husband..." 🤭:rolleyes:
Wait, did she just say its so wrong to pressure someone sexually?? Little miss forcing her husband to have sex five times?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.