Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sarah, poor you. Pity pity. You have to parent your child? Poor you. Your husband left the house to work as you have the financial and occupational capability to stay at home? Poor you. You can put up a story, tag a product, and make $3K. Hard hard work I’m really sorry.

you were the one who made it a point to say that you choose to raise and be with fox instead of putting him in day care.

FYI you are not being forced to do anything. You have the financial capabilities to get a nanny, to put Fox in day care, to stay home all the time. No one can feel sorry for you.

it’s always something, something always has to be hard for you, to go wrong, to be the most miserable or painful and so on. Grow the duck up. You clearly are not a durable person. Can you for once in your life just shut up and not make your life harder than it has to be?

and one last question, if you had 1hour of sleep, doesn’t Kurt also have one hour of sleep and has to bleeping work? Yeah.

if you were on the brink of getting a divorce before you got married (aka breakup) well holy hell it’s definitely going to happen now.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
GUYS I messaged her asking if she going to spread awareness about Ukraine and the floods and SHE BLOCKED ME AGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA - this thread title is so fitting. I literally wasn’t sassy or anything, I could literally be one of my fans and she just blocks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
…I think today was especially dramatic and drawn out because of who Kurt was working with. The “two of my fave people 😍😍😍” comment on Kurt’s Insta post does not at all seem genuine. As an influencer who is supposedly so excited for two of her favorite people to launch a project two years in the making, I’d expect her to share the post on her stories or interact in a more meaningful way with the content.
I also can’t help but notice that, in general, Kurt seems to be pulling back…
🙌🙌🙌 Your entire post absolutely hit the nail on the head.

This part definitely stuck out as an interesting tidbit, and arcs back to a comment I posted last thread (regarding Sarah’s bitchy comments about not wanting to see other people’s dogs/pets). Oceana posts a lot of content of her dog (as it’s new/growing puppy, and adorable).

She’s also pregnant, into fitness, fashion, and a coastal lifestyle. She’s an influencer (and signed model to boot), which always comes with a degree of problematic behaviour, but from what I see she does it with class. She also has a calm and professional approach - basically everything Sarah wishes she was.

Sarah’s statement about not wanting other influencers to post about their dogs was (imo) a thinly veiled way of trying to alienate other creators like Oceana (and Jess Norbury too), who despite being smaller sub-wise than her, are succeeding in truly genuine pursuits, which irks Sarah.

Now it makes even more sense to see Kurt is working with Oceana. Sarah is feeling hella insecure, jealous, and inadequate, so she tries to be sickly sweet whilst also serving up passive aggressive comments that while not directed at specific individuals she’s threatened by, definitely apply to them. And she knows they’ll see that content. It’s mean girl tactics 101.

Kurt is 100% pulling away, and I can’t blame him whatsoever. He’d probably do better co-parenting or even some parenting Fox on his own tbh (and that’s saying something, because he’s quite a flawed person).

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Okay, @annieray and @android_x you're confirming to me that there is something more to this project he's collabing with Oceana on. The coincidence of todays meltdown is now more pronounced. I asked earlier today: what could he possibly he collabing with her on that Sarah couldnt do for him?

Your posts are on the money, I'd say, as far as assessing the situation and the dynamics go. I just dont think Kurt is self aware AT ALL. So I dont know if he is consciously pulling away. He may just be doubling down and getting on with work because Sarah is going on "maternity leave" and in general cannot be depended on, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kinda hilarious that Sarah thinks that people don't want to see her dog in stories/vlogs but that we somehow want to see her hambelly posed 26 times a day?!?! Totally coming from a place of jealousy and as others have previously said, quietly pushing Abby into the background to eventually get rid of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I work with children around the same age as Fox, the kids are all at different levels of language development, but none of them have ever said the word "hate" as far as I know. And it's not common for 3 year olds to say they hate their mom, that's something a teenager would say! I'm shocked she'd admit that, but of course when she doesn't know any other children, she has nothing to compare to, for what's "normal" or not.

Fox will have huge problems when he's older, poor kid.

Reactions: 41
I feel like Fox is gonna grow up with poor emotional regulating skills- and struggle to deal with expressing his feelings and end up angry.
Its disturbing to know so many people try to have a kid and Sarah is out here abusing her son and about to treat her second kid the same way.

Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned or not but…

Has anyone else noticed that she never mentions the baby moving or kicking or anything like that?

Reactions: 52
She is an emotional abuser that’s for sure. It’s been mentioned so many times but she always does these pathetic insta stories when Kurt is away. Get a grip Sarah. I’ve just seen a news story about how children with cancer in Ukraine are currently being treated in a makeshift bunker due to the hospital being attacked. That’s a real life heartbreakingly distressing event. where the hell do you get the audacity to complain about your gorgeous healthy toddler having a ‘tantrum’ for an hour this morning so you couldn’t ignore him whilst drinking your crappy watery coffee in peace when things like this are happening? Nobody gives a duck when you go into labour and how skinny you are when you’re pregnant, I promise you that, nobody cares. You’re so tone deaf it’s embarrassing, I’m actually embarrassed for you. That fact that you don’t even acknowledge the crises in the world right now whilst posting 1000000 insta stories about your pathetic life is absolutely mortifying.
Sorry for the rant sissies😅

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Don’t Fox and plain Sarah love quoting the grinch tho? “HATE HATE HATE, double HATE, LOATHE ENTIRELY”
Pmsl if that’s what he said to his mum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is an emotional abuser that’s for sure. It’s been mentioned so many times but she always does these pathetic insta stories when Kurt is away. Get a grip Sarah. I’ve just seen a news story about how children with cancer in Ukraine are currently being treated in a makeshift bunker due to the hospital being attacked. That’s a real life heartbreakingly distressing event. where the hell do you get the audacity to complain about your gorgeous healthy toddler having a ‘tantrum’ for an hour this morning so you couldn’t ignore him whilst drinking your crappy watery coffee in peace when things like this are happening? Nobody gives a duck when you go into labour and how skinny you are when you’re pregnant, I promise you that, nobody cares. You’re so tone deaf it’s embarrassing, I’m actually embarrassed for you. That fact that you don’t even acknowledge the crises in the world right now whilst posting 1000000 insta stories about your pathetic life is absolutely mortifying.
Sorry for the rant sissies😅
She upgraded it to a *5* hour tantrum later 😂

And everyone is right, she always does this when he's away at work. Typical narcassistic abuser tactics, isolate and guilt them when they're not being isolated.

Also someone else mentioned it but I was just thinking that, she literally never talks about the baby kicking or moving or ANYTHING.
The only thing I've seen her say is something captioned under an instagram post of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Has anyone else noticed that she never mentions the baby moving or kicking or anything like that?
The only time Sarah mentions the baby moving is when we have been talking about it on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She barely mentions the baby at all. All she talks about is her body. How big it is , how sore she is, what’s she’s doing to prepare for labour , her postpartum body recovery, what she’ll eat post partum.. like at this point I feel like she’s forgotten there will be a baby at the end of all this

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Now that you've point this out, considering that Sarah is highly narcissistic, it's quite alarming that she has failed to make comments like this (due to the fact she constantly updates her stans on the mundanities of every second of her boring as duck life) espeically when all we here is LaaaBaAaAhHHHHH, BeeeeeeLLLLyyYYYYYY and Sssssoooooooooo loooooooowww day in and day out. Decreased fetal movement is a reason for pregnant women to present to hospital immediately so that a heartbeat can be confirmed and a CTG performed as a matter of urgency. Side note: Fetal growth restriction (which she had with Fox) is strongly linked with decreased movment. I turly hope at the very least she is getting advice (subpar nonetheless) from her wacko antivax widwife sister...

Reactions: 22
Holy tit Oceana is 26 weeks pregnant?! She barely has a bump!
No wonder Sarah harps on about her ham belly so much if Kurt's been hanging out and collabing with a women with the belly she WISHED her smol tiny bird body had.
The comment about hating people showing their dogs was DEFS a dig at her, her puppy is all over her insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is probably why she was encouraged to keep her mouth shut about marketing an intense HIIT guide to ED sufferers with the phrasing, in 8 weeks have 8 weeks of results or "8 weeks of excuses":

Her brattiness shows when she has to talk about something other than herself.
WOW, its only when you see her videos from a couple of years go do you fully realise how unhealthy she is. Her hair, face, lips, eyes, are completely different.

Always bratty and always selfish though. Always the "victim"

Reactions: 20
I work with children around the same age as Fox, the kids are all at different levels of language development, but none of them have ever said the word "hate" as far as I know. And it's not common for 3 year olds to say they hate their mom, that's something a teenager would say! I'm shocked she'd admit that, but of course when she doesn't know any other children, she has nothing to compare to, for what's "normal" or not.

Fox will have huge problems when he's older, poor kid.
I was going to say the same thing, my kids didn’t even know the word hate at 3!

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220303-071658_Instagram.jpg

Jezuz Brenton is savage. I can't stand those "insult you as a joke" friends. So toxic.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.