Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really interesting and something I never knew. I really wish Sarah would stop demonizing medical professionals and insinuating (to mostly young and impressionable women) that your gut is always best. Yes a mothers intuition is a real thing but if the doctors tell you that bub isn’t doing well and needs help you should most definitely listen to them and hear them out/see what the options are, they aren’t lying to you.
I will never ever get over when Kurt said (and Sarah agreed) something along the lines that mothers instinct is real and primal, they gave birth in the cavemen days succesfully so mothers know best - they were talking about how upset Sarah was that they wanted to do an induction and Sarah was saying she disagreed with the doctors 😂

They must be shocked to learn that women and their babies die in childbirth everyday and WAY, way, way more often in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My God. I landed on one of her old videos from 2017 where it asked her where she would be in 3-5 years, so now.

I linked a screen recording for you guys.

All I can say is WHO is that person?
- So animated - not in the weird manic way she is now
- Healthy glow about her - now grey and shrunken

Buuuuut, It just proves she has only ever viewed babies as props and not humans that grow up!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
My God. I landed on one of her old videos from 2017 where it asked her where she would be in 3-5 years, so now.

I linked a screen recording for you guys.

Buuuuut, It just proves she has only ever viewed babies as props and not humans that grow up!
Wow her face has changed so much. I'm pretty confident this is what she's had done:
- tipoplasty (mini nose job)
- buccal lipectomy
- lip fillers
- under eye fillers
- botox
- veneers

Last 4 are obvious, obviously.

Reactions: 26
I will never ever get over when Kurt said (and Sarah agreed) something along the lines that mothers instinct is real and primal, they gave birth in the cavemen days succesfully so mothers know best - they were talking about how upset Sarah was that they wanted to do an induction and Sarah was saying she disagreed with the doctors 😂

They must be shocked to learn that women and their babies die in childbirth everyday and WAY, way, way more often in the past.
Back in 'cavemen days' there was also natural selection. Apparently because of medical advances, the human race is overall becoming incrementally less and less capable of giving birth naturally. Sarah is a twit for demonising medical interventions! For a lot of women and babies, they're literally life or death and nobody should feel guilty or inadequate for doing something that's medically necessary.

If I was born in 'cavemen times', my mum and I would have died 🤷‍♀️ that's just a fact. I really hope sarah isn't putting herself and her baby in unnecessary danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, I listened to Em's podcast, and had to grit through the first episode being about Sarah. It was really frustrating to hear how Sarah thought she was an expert because she has been pregnant once (context was her first birth)
She was advising women to stay at home as long as possible, and the whole tone of the interview was that because of her experience and beliefs everyone should follow suit.
Em corrected her and gave reasoning, to which Sarah spoke over her and disregarded her own sister.

I have never been pregnant, however, I have had more experience than Sarah with hospitals and surgeries and traumatic experiences regarding medical situations. I would NEVER ever tell anyone what they should do, or criticize a health professional.
Sarah doesn't even know basic anatomy, let alone have an education in anything medical related, yet she comes across as though she does.
One pregnancy doesn't make you an expert.
When you are training to be a health professional, it can take up to 10 years to become one. Know your place Sarah.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
There were no carbs on Fox’s plate and he didn’t eat any cucumber (it’s purely out of frame)… he only ate cheese, nuts and sultanas yet Sarah claims he’s “such a good eater”. I call bullshit. He eats all the sweets & dairy!

Reactions: 37

She looks SO DIFFERENT it's mind boggling. In the still she actually looks like she's a blood relative of her sisters Em and Tahlia, unlike now. And her eyes actually have some life in them.

2022-03-09_11-52-31.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t she eat something with him…. Instead she’s just downing tea. I’m convinced she’s not even eating apart from occasional banana and coffee. Baby probably has no energy for labour

Reactions: 40
"nuts... activated nuts"
Just eat regular nuts you bleeping twit.

Also she's even pulling up her top and caressing her belly in the mirror in the background when she's filming Fox :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I know this thread is about Sarah, but the stories/Tiktoks that Brenton is posting with his baby are so troubling and concerning to me. Especially the one where he is squashing his baby's face 😥 that poor defenceless baby doesn't deserve to be treated like a toy, he deserves respect. It's so upsetting.
Omfg! I just went to watch this after reading your comment and I audibly gasped. That was truly disturbing to watch. What a fucked up way too treat anyone let alone a newborn baby!

This is just hilarious. This is such bizarre behaviour and I’ve been pregnant and given birth twice so by Sarah’s standards I’m an ExPeRt

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Laughing at Sarahs stories, it’s her banging on again about how Fox keep saying she’s going into labour. And Fox replied and the Instagram captions wrote it as him saying “I don’t care”… which is pretty accurate to me
LOL I had the screenshot ready to post this. Soooo good. You aren’t the only one fox 🤣

I think she may be setting him up for an unhealthy relationship with food as she has... 'I feed him a high fat diet... I notice he is much more calm and he behaves better' blah blah but then goes on to say about him wanting high sugar snacks.... YES he wants the high sugar because you are not feeding him enough carbs, carbs are our bodies preferred energy source so his body (just like hers when she goes on one of her binges as she has done for years...) is asking for something high sugar (high energy) to GIVE HIM SOMETHING TO WORK WITH!! And then she wonders why he crashes or has 'tantrums'... his body can't keep up/cope. (I am saying this coming from working in the health and fitness industry for the last 4 years and having worked in education and care for the 4-5 years prior to that)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Omfg! I just went to watch this after reading your comment and I audibly gasped. That was truly disturbing to watch. What a fucked up way too treat anyone let alone a newborn baby!

This is just hilarious. This is such bizarre behaviour and I’ve been pregnant and given birth twice so by Sarah’s standards I’m an ExPeRt
gotta get MAXIMUM exposed ham belly content before the baby comes! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.