Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that doesn’t have Spotify (or want to avoid supporting something involving Sarah). I’m 30s in and already Sarah is insufferable (calling herself the alpha…uh NO)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sarah: "what do you get after lunch?"
Fox: "Saltanas!"

As if saltanas are a bleeping treat??? What about a lil bit of chocolate? Won't kill the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Off topic sorry, I went to her youtube to unsub and also dislike her latest yawn of a video and went through all of the comments on her ebook shorts clip... mostly explaining she should delete the video and somehow those comments are still up which is great but out of the VERY FEW comments that were 'positive' are from fake/spam accounts and she liked their comments LOL I am sorry but what??! Are you seriously 'heart' reacting to the fake comments you probably paid for even though it's so obvious because they are all saying the same thing? SO LAUGHABLE I CAN'T!!

p.s there were a few more saying the exact same thing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sarah: "what do you get after lunch?"
Fox: "Saltanas!"

As if saltanas are a bleeping treat??? What about a lil bit of chocolate? Won't kill the kid.
I know! Let the kid live a little. Also, putting on worship music so he leans on her ball zoned out while she stares in the mirror at her ham belly. Boring! Let him play with other kids! The poor boy has no stimulation. What a boring day for him. Talking about when she’ll go into labour and staring at her ham belly. Thats it. No wonder a tantrum is the most exciting part of his day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
🚩 trigger warning ⚠ Miscarriage

I’m currently in a ward recovering from a miscarriage. The fact that she even baited this topic it beyond comprehensible. duck her!
P.S I’m ok! . Thanks for keeping your posts coming. You're helping me though xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Not sure if it’s been posted but poor focks had to ask his mother what sauces SHE had!! And of course the Sez continues on with “I have .. I have .. I have” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I am really getting the sense Kurt and Sarah are on

Sorry if this has already been shared but omfg like literally how could anyone think this about her?? I just don’t get it!??
Hmm well their IG handle is "momoney" so not surprising they aligh themselves with a person like Sarah 😆😆😆😆
They've had a dog walker for about a year now. Tbh I consider it a good thing as poor Abby actually gets some love and attention for once

Her dog walker is probably also paid to give Sarah attention not just Abby 😆 seeing as her family are sick of her and she sabotages her friendships.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think from memory it wasn't because he was small, it was because he hadn't grown in 2 weeks (indicated by belly measurements) and a scan that showed slight calcification of the placenta combined with the fact that he was on the smaller side, they wanted him out.
Basically, the lack of growth indiciated the placenta was no longer serving it's purpose and it would be more beneficial for him to be earthside as they could feed him with milk/formula instead of relying on Sarah and her placenta to nourish him.
Plus calcification can be a sign that the placenta is dying and that could kill him within minutes if it failed.
Yes, I mentioned the calcification of the placenta. That was my attempt to draw a comparison between Sarah's logical fallacy (his birth weight=there is no problem with her placenta) and my family member's (an 8lb 34 week gestational age baby=fully developed lungs) and how that is incorrect, but a common conclusion that people with poor understanding of science come to. I'm not saying that the doctors were concerned with birth weight alone.

Reactions: 7
I just went back and watched her birth vlog 🤮 she was screaming and crying saying she couldn’t do it and was only 5cm 😮
good luck this time with Bobby bum bum 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just went back and watched her birth vlog 🤮 she was screaming and crying saying she couldn’t do it and was only 5cm 😮
good luck this time with Bobby bum bum 🤣🤣
I just did too and I was rolling my eyes like shuuuut uuupppp.... even when she was at home being ridiculous... sorry but your pain threshold is NOT high in the slightest... I would say below average if anything

Reactions: 22
many meta-analysises show that maternal and perinatal outcomes deteriate significantly after 41 weeks weeks and the prime time for the best outcomes is 39 weeks? That's why schedule elective inductions then.
I'm saying anyone should have an induction if they don't want one and baby is fine (especially given how painful they are) but I feel like some doctors never take the time to explain this to patients and it's frustrating. Of course no one wants an induction if they're not supplied with the evidence and reasoning.

View attachment 1112210
Edit: for anyone not versed in statistics, if p value is less than 0.05 then it is scientifically significant :)
I'm so glad you shared this! My OBGYN discussed this with me as well, and there is a plethora of data that supports this.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand listening to her talk about her birth experience with Fox. The absolute demonisation of the doctors. Her birth plan stated she didn’t even want doctors in the room.
She looks back and thinks because Fox was okay that means everything that happened to her was wrong and she should’ve been left to birth at home in the tub. But she never seems to understand that it could’ve been because of the intervention that Fox survived? If she hadn’t listened to them it could’ve been a very different outcome.
Bottom line is no one knows what could’ve been but don’t just encourage women to disregard medical professionals.

Reactions: 41
🚩 trigger warning ⚠ Miscarriage

I’m currently in a ward recovering from a miscarriage. The fact that she even baited this topic it beyond comprehensible. duck her!
P.S I’m ok! . Thanks for keeping your posts coming. You're helping me though xx
I’m so sorry you are going through this, sending you strength 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks SO DIFFERENT it's mind boggling. In the still she actually looks like she's a blood relative of her sisters Em and Tahlia, unlike now. And her eyes actually have some life in them.

View attachment 1112275
But also let’s not forget she used SUCH HEAVY filters on her face during these years 😂 she has so many photos/vlogs from this time where her nose is basically non existent because of how much it blends into her face lol
It was also a little bit after (when she first moved in with Kurt) when she started to say that people were complimenting her on how white her eyeballs were. She said it was probably because of her ~ healthy diet ~, meanwhile the filter could be spotted from a mile away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m so sorry you are going through this, sending you strength 💔
Thanks beautiful, I'm ok! I have some incredible people around me supporting me. I know deep down I'm a good human, and sadly these things just happen. I did all I could do! unlike old mate ham belleh. I'll be ok. Thank you for the love and thank you to this community for calling her out on her utter bull tit! 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.