Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her story about the White Fox sale (the speckled one), she starts saying 'I dont have, I dont know if I'll be making..." then conveniently cuts it off and says she's rambling. So White Fox doesnt want to work with you anymore due to the last collections being flops and you wont be putting out anymore active wear??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am really getting the sense Kurt and Sarah are on thin ice. Maybe Kurt is finally having some sort of realisation.

When Sarah announced she was pregnant - her and Kurt had only been going out for 2 years!!?? I have been going out with my bf for that long and if I suddenly turned around and was like OMG YAY IM PREGNANT - he would be like 'I didn't even know we were trying??' - like did Kurt even know that?? Sarah was just playing into the whole 'I cant have children bollocks'.

I do genuinely feel sorry for Kurt - I know he can be a twit too but, he has basically been forced into this relationship / family, and I think if it was the other way round we would be able to see that emotional manipulation and coercion so much easier.

Sarah is just so so so horrible and i'm so glad Fox can see that Kurt is the nice one who actually cares - I hope they both leave Sarah, shes so toxic and horrible and has completely changed in the last 3 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Interesting that she doesnā€™t use any Esme products in her skincare routine when itā€™s not sponsoredā€¦
yes and she brought a new cleanser but doesnā€™t she only use esme or bohemian skin cleansers?! - or thatā€™s only when they are paying her šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
Holy frock the difference between her at 39 weeks vlog vs her 39 weeks vlog now is astounding!!! Sure she was in pain & tired but she was excited to have the kid! She was moving, she looked healthy she looked happy! Compared to now with her gross pessimism, angst, god fear loving, see you next Tuesday gal she now is. Like what?!??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Holy frock the difference between her at 39 weeks vlog vs her 39 weeks vlog now is astounding!!! Sure she was in pain & tired but she was excited to have the kid! She was moving, she looked healthy she looked happy! Compared to now with her gross pessimism, angst, god fear loving, see you next Tuesday gal she now is. Like what?!??
omfg.

Reactions: 8
Holy crap. If I didnā€™t know who Sarah was I would assume these are photos of siblings, not the same person. She is so gaunt in comparison to her first pregnancy. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: 22
- Fox has a star chart where he gets a star if he's happy... Unsure how I feel about this...
Wtaf?? A star chart for being happy? Wow! Way to help him regulate his emotions. Toxic positivity that Iā€™m 100% sure will morph into a toxic masculinity. I canā€™t even comprehend why anyone would think rewarding your child for being happy would be the right thing to do. If I didnā€™t doubt it before, I definitely would after this, that witch was not the top of her uni classes. Universities would never ever encourage this kind of behaviour reinforcement

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Surely this has been explained to her
I'm sure everything has been explained to her but she's not intelligent enough to understand things and thinks she knows better so she disregards it all.

A prime example is her thinking she only bled after Fox's birth because she had an episiotomy and that doctors failed to sew her up after. When she said this on the podcast Emily corrects her and explains what actually happened but Sarah was very dismissive. Then a few days later she was on her stories saying the same thing, completely ignoring the fact she knows she's wrong on the matter.

Same with Em telling her the baby's head isn't engaged but Sarah doesn't believe her because he's soooo low!

Clearly Sarah thinks she knows more than medical professionals. If I was Em I'd be busy when Sarah goes into labour. If she's this dismissive of Em's knowledge she isn't going to follow her advice during labour. Or anyone else's. Let her get on with it on her own if she's thinks she knows it all.

Better than average, my arse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
In her story about the White Fox sale (the speckled one), she starts saying 'I dont have, I dont know if I'll be making..." then conveniently cuts it off and says she's rambling. So White Fox doesnt want to work with you anymore due to the last collections being flops and you wont be putting out anymore active wear??
White Fox was her biggest money maker, she's screwed if they drop her.
She clearly wasn't selling much with La Bang, whoever was doing those updates can we have another please?
Sunee OBVIOUSLY was a flop, and she may sell a few cookbooks but unless she charges $100 per book (which wouldn't be a surprise) it's not going to actually give her much money.
I doubt E-book 3 is selling well cause she marketed it as her hardest one yet, and everyone already found book 2 too hard. Then she had the lovely ED scandal šŸ˜¬
Surely not many mothers are going to buy her pregnancy workout guide, especially as Sez spent the last 2 months saying she was 'listening to her hormones and body and not exercising/just having a walk".
Beyond that what's left to make her money? Podcast producing? Yeah maybe you'll get money out of a few friends but no one realistically is going to want dumb and dumber producing their podcasts in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere in a flight path. She's got nothing left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
- Fox has a star chart where he gets a star if he's happy...
Yeah, I've used these kinds of charts many times in my work and they can be useful tools to initiate positive behaviours. They have a time and a place but it's never seen as a long term or a one size fits all solution. I would never have a goal of "be happy" for anyone, let alone a toddler. Wow, way to validate his feelings and educate on regulating emotions. They need help. Help from someone qualified that will show them they are causing more harm than healing.

Reactions: 28
[
Skye Wheatley said something very similar along those lines and she had major backlash from it.

QUOTE="Michelle1981, post: 8776166, member: 91197"]
If a Man had said they forced their wife to have sex can you imagine the uproar and attention that would get, but Sarah gets away with it cause that's not how she meant it. Get the duck out! Those reddit witches are deadset nutjob stans.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 11
Can anyone on her team spell??? I swear it's always the most basic words & things spellcheck would catch...for such a #believer and #prayerwarrior she can't even spell the word BELIEVE?

IMG_4021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Laying here thinking how screwed Sarah is going to be after this baby is born and she starts her 9876th ā€œproject comebackā€ is she going to use her Ebook 3? Meaning she would HAVE to address the ED scandal. Or is she going to do a project comeback and NOT do her ebook 3 - in which case - what was even the point of the ebook? Either way once she pops this baby out and does everything she can to get her body back - sheā€™s going to be copping flack from both sides! Well done Sez! The scandal wonā€™t be going away!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Laying here thinking how screwed Sarah is going to be after this baby is born and she starts her 9876th ā€œproject comebackā€ is she going to use her Ebook 3? Meaning she would HAVE to address the ED scandal. Or is she going to do a project comeback and NOT do her ebook 3 - in which case - what was even the point of the ebook? Either way once she pops this baby out and does everything she can to get her body back - sheā€™s going to be copping flack from both sides! Well done Sez! The scandal wonā€™t be going away!!!
My personal theory is she'll wait until she has her abs and fitness back so she can redo the videos and photos in ebook 3. Then she'll rerelease it as if it's brand new and simply ignore the previous backlash.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I cannot BELEIVE it eitherā€¦
how the hell does she think she runs multiple businesses?
She would never survive in the real corporate worldā€¦ way too unprofessional

Ok, sorry to double post BUT Iā€˜m just dead after having watched 5 minutes of the new vlog.
She states she is going to ā€žSmAsHhh OuTt A Huhhhggeeee Wrrrkkk DaYā€œ after laying in bed until 9, then doing skincare, drinking coffee on her bouncy ball, listening to her worship playlistā€¦ How is that supposed to be part of a major working day?
Homegirl has never worked for more than 8 hours per day in her entire life Iā€˜m sure
My pet peeve is not being able to spell... I'm glad Sarah never graduated her university degree, and teach others.

Reactions: 12
Tried to watch the new video and 20 seconds into it she says her dog walker asked her how it feels living in limbo.. Iā€™m sorry? What the hell does she need a dog walker for? Her and Kurt both work on a completely flexible schedule.. if they canā€™t make room for a 30-Minute dog walk now, how are they going to cope with a second baby at all?! Surely Kurt could do it if Sarah is in ā€œtoo much painā€

Even at 39+4 weeks pregnant (I went into labour at 39+5 and Bub was born 39+6) with ACTUAL SPD I was forcing myself to go for walks for at least 30 minutes to keep my body moving / stop myself from laying in bed feeling sorry for myself?

Also I posted a few weeks ago after her baby essentials video and then couldnā€™t keep up for several weeks šŸ˜‚ forced myself to catch up yesterday so Iā€™m ready for the 20 new threads that Iā€™m sure will occur once Money-Maker 2.0 Tilse arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting and very accurate comment on the (very boring) vlog.

I just wanna say her saying the doctors put so much pressure on her to be induced ā€œjust cause her belly was smallā€ is bullshit. We all know it was for foxā€™s safety. Also she makes it sound like doctors just throw out inductions for no good reason. Doctors actually really try to avoid inducing people also, every midwife Iā€™ve met has confirmed that. They would rather you go into labour naturally. Thereā€™s pretty much always a very good reason for a doctor to suggest being induced. She bleeping sucks so much. Way to fear monger so many first time mums and young women in general. Jesus.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.