Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did too and I was rolling my eyes like shuuuut uuupppp.... even when she was at home being ridiculous... sorry but your pain threshold is NOT high in the slightest... I would say below average if anything
I think this also goes to show her lack of mental fitness. I've never given birth but have heard from friends that the name of the game is mental preparation, just as you would a marathon. Low pain tolerance + lack of mental fitness = Sarah's above-average insufferable behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks beautiful, I'm ok! I have some incredible people around me supporting me. I know deep down I'm a good human, and sadly these things just happen. I did all I could do! unlike old mate ham belleh. I'll be ok. Thank you for the love and thank you to this community for calling her out on her utter bull tit! 🤍🤍
Youre so strong!! Lean on the people around you and this hardest challenge that life can deal you is only going to make you love more and be stronger then ever. Xoxox

Reactions: 13
For some one so obsessed with her belly I don’t understand how she isn’t posting videos of the baby moving around in her belly. Baby movements are so prominent at this stage in pregnancy, like I could proper see foot imprints in my belly. It concerns me that she isn’t showing this, like Sarah I know you’re probably refreshing this page constantly and reading this can you just acknowledge that your bubba is still active in there?
I’m sick of seeing your belly flashed about every second Insta story but I would actually love to know that your baby is still moving around and not just hearing about how looowww he’s sitting
Thank you Sarah for reading my post and actually acknowledging that your baby is still moving. It’s definitely clear now that she reads here!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Sarah: "what do you get after lunch?"
Fox: "Saltanas!"

As if saltanas are a bleeping treat??? What about a lil bit of chocolate? Won't kill the kid.
I always chuckle a bit when she makes a point to always use maple syrup/honey/coconut sugar and never just plain old granulated sugar. Hate to break it you sis but these are still considered simple sugars, it's basically all the same tit and doesn't magically become "sooopah healthy and wholesome" just because it came from a tree xx

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t stand listening to her talk about her birth experience with Fox. The absolute demonisation of the doctors. Her birth plan stated she didn’t even want doctors in the room.
She looks back and thinks because Fox was okay that means everything that happened to her was wrong and she should’ve been left to birth at home in the tub. But she never seems to understand that it could’ve been because of the intervention that Fox survived? If she hadn’t listened to them it could’ve been a very different outcome.
Bottom line is no one knows what could’ve been but don’t just encourage women to disregard medical professionals.
Completely agree with you.

There are many experiences you hear from people where minimal/no intervention was taken in medical situations and it lead to something far worse. Yes medical professionals are human, and things can get missed, but her demonizing the fact that they wanted to be safe for Fox was out of line.
There is being in control and consent, but then there is also being safe.
Sarah needs to process her birth experience in a safe space rather than blaming and whinging on the internet about it.

Laughing at Sarahs stories, it’s her banging on again about how Fox keep saying she’s going into labour. And Fox replied and the Instagram captions wrote it as him saying “I don’t care”… which is pretty accurate to me

He's probably telling her that baby come out soon because even he is done with her whining about how she hates being full term pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We all know that children pick up on what is spoken around them and repeat it. That is why you should be talking to your kid, reading aloud etc to help them develop.

The fact that Fox, at nearly 3 YO is coming out with "I hate you", "I don't care", "You will have the baby today" just tells you what the current environment is in that house. There is no love or affection. Good behaviour is rewarded with star charts. There is no interaction or fun play with other kids (possibly gets this at church). Everything is focused on Sarah and her mood of the day is what they all need to work around. It is a highly toxic place for anyone let alone a child.

Can only see it getting worse in the coming months and it wouldn't surprise me if Fox is blamed for not adjusting to the new baby in the way Sarah wanted him too. He is a CHILD!! You are responsible for him in every way!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
We all know that children pick up on what is spoken around them and repeat it. That is why you should be talking to your kid, reading aloud etc to help them develop.

The fact that Fox, at nearly 3 YO is coming out with "I hate you", "I don't care", "You will have the baby today" just tells you what the current environment is in that house. There is no love or affection. Good behaviour is rewarded with star charts. There is no interaction or fun play with other kids (possibly gets this at church). Everything is focused on Sarah and her mood of the day is what they all need to work around. It is a highly toxic place for anyone let alone a child.

Can only see it getting worse in the coming months and it wouldn't surprise me if Fox is blamed for not adjusting to the new baby in the way Sarah wanted him too. He is a CHILD!! You are responsible for him in every way!
Agreed with all of this. I see sooooo many behavioural issues in Fox’s future, particularly after Munee Kash is born.

Sez can barely handle him now, what’s she gonna do when she has a hungry crying baby and a “psycho” toddler?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So focks personality was decided while still in the womb. Not just Sarah but her sister, midwives all saying he was a crazy fetus. So he has no choice in being described as the crazy toddlahhh. This next baby is apparently the calm, mellow one. He’s like a wave 😂 he’s chill.
i seriously hope that he ends up just as cRaZy as focks so she has two wild toddlahs. So it becomes very obvious its not about their personalities. Its 100% her parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
…her demonizing the fact that they wanted to be safe for Fox was out of line.
There is being in control and consent, but then there is also being safe.
Yeah when I listen to Em’s podcast (which by the way, was 90% Em trying to validate Sarah’s feelings and then correcting everything Sarah said in a way that didn’t completely demonise medicine/doctors), I realised something:

Sarah’s entire narrative about the big bad doctors was based off of the way a singular doctor phrased the recommendation for induction. And we all know how Sarah exaggerates things, so I wouldn’t mind betting that the doctor actually was pretty moderate in their suggestion. Not as Sarah suggests: “We’Re GoInG tO iNdUcE yOu tOmORrOw oR YoU’lL hAvE A StILlbOrN”. No one said that to you Sarah.

Plus, a lot of her anxiety came about because she was uninformed. Most people, pregnant or not, know they have agency to say ‘no’ as a patient.

This is classic Sarah. She hears one thing, misinterprets the message because it challenges her expectations - in this case, derailing her plan for a PeRfeCt NaChURaL bIrTh (as she envisioned it) - and then demonises the messenger and victimises herself.

Also a funny moment in the episode, was Em bringing up that Sarah had major fear of and desire to avoid a C-Section. Okkkkkkkay? Lots of women want to avoid that; it’s major surgery. Sarah spins in circles trying to convince us that ‘it wasn’t about my abs!’ (Yes it was). ‘I just really didn’t want a Caesarian unless it was absolutely necessary’. Ummmm…why else would you be getting one unless it was medically necessary?!

If you haven’t opted for a caesarean preferentially, and you don’t need to have one because of medical need, then WHY would you be worried about having one? No one suggested she have one. She was 100% scared about the affects on her (specifically her abs) if she had to have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
🚩 trigger warning ⚠ Miscarriage

I’m currently in a ward recovering from a miscarriage. The fact that she even baited this topic it beyond comprehensible. duck her!
P.S I’m ok! . Thanks for keeping your posts coming. You're helping me though xx
I’m so sorry to hear this please take good care of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this topic is slowly becoming inductiongate but I just cannot believe that after 3 years she is STILL banging on about her "dramatic" birth "ruined" by the mean mean doctors.
I have quite a few doctor friends (actual people, not like sezza's arabic friends - two of my high school best mates and my god parents are doctors) and I just find it so disrespectful how after all these years, she just does not let it go. There was no repercussions, Fox was born healthy and happy. Yes, you did not get the birth you wanted but who cares? It is of course natural to be upset about it at first but it's been THREE years. And your baby is completely fine to this day! Lots of womens births do not go the way they invision, many things can go wrong during birth but you have to make your peace with it.
I'm not sure if she fully understands that doctors make decisions based off of the information they have available. They saw that Fox was not growing and the placenta was calcifying and made a decision based on that. They do not just make up decisions for fun "oh hey let's induce this one". There is only so much they can do, at the end of the day they are not bloody prophets and cannot 100% predict the outcome. They weigh the risks of the situation and in her case, the risk was too great to take and they recommended induction. End of. As the good little christian girl she is, she should show more gratitude that her baby was fine in the end. Can you imagine if something had gone wrong and the doctors had not recommended anything? Then it would be mean mean doctors again - they probably just cannot win with her.

Reactions: 32
I know this topic is slowly becoming inductiongate but I just cannot believe that after 3 years she is STILL banging on about her "dramatic" birth "ruined" by the mean mean doctors.
I have quite a few doctor friends (actual people, not like sezza's arabic friends - two of my high school best mates and my god parents are doctors) and I just find it so disrespectful how after all these years, she just does not let it go. There was no repercussions, Fox was born healthy and happy. Yes, you did not get the birth you wanted but who cares? It is of course natural to be upset about it at first but it's been THREE years. And your baby is completely fine to this day! Lots of womens births do not go the way they invision, many things can go wrong during birth but you have to make your peace with it.
I'm not sure if she fully understands that doctors make decisions based off of the information they have available. They saw that Fox was not growing and the placenta was calcifying and made a decision based on that. They do not just make up decisions for fun "oh hey let's induce this one". There is only so much they can do, at the end of the day they are not bloody prophets and cannot 100% predict the outcome. They weigh the risks of the situation and in her case, the risk was too great to take and they recommended induction. End of. As the good little christian girl she is, she should show more gratitude that her baby was fine in the end. Can you imagine if something had gone wrong and the doctors had not recommended anything? Then it would be mean mean doctors again - they probably just cannot win with her.

Agreed,

If she has PTSD from this experience, she should be seeking professional help and her healthcare team should be well aware of this situation coming up to her next labour.

Reactions: 21
Off topic sorry, I went to her youtube to unsub and also dislike her latest yawn of a video and went through all of the comments on her ebook shorts clip... mostly explaining she should delete the video and somehow those comments are still up which is great but out of the VERY FEW comments that were 'positive' are from fake/spam accounts and she liked their comments LOL I am sorry but what??! Are you seriously 'heart' reacting to the fake comments you probably paid for even though it's so obvious because they are all saying the same thing? SO LAUGHABLE I CAN'T!!

p.s there were a few more saying the exact same thing
These names sound like Cam girls wth they must be accounts sold to users for different purposes

Do we think this is about Sarah? The blocked out name looks like the same length that “Sarahs Day” would be

Source: @influencer.updates.au Insta story
Oooo I have a good one about Brooke Blurton that I wish I could tell but can't 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it’s been posted but poor focks had to ask his mother what sauces SHE had!! And of course the Sez continues on with “I have .. I have .. I have” 🙄🙄
Oh my gosh YES YES AND YES I thought the same thing

Reactions: 5
Do we think this is about Sarah? The blocked out name looks like the same length that “Sarahs Day” would be

Source: @influencer.updates.au Insta story
I hate this girl. What’s the point of these stories? To brag that you know info that no one else will. Yuck. But agree it could be about Sezzy.

E66C51F0-9437-42C9-A0A0-6A21371E91F5.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Doctor here - I mean why give birth in hospital at all. Super supportive of home births done safely with midwives in attendance, I mean I wouldn’t but if it’s your vibe then go for it. But *WHY* is she going to hospital at all then?! If she wants to stay at home as long as possible then why is she not paying for a home birth? She can afford it. Her sister would have connections. Heck, she could probably get a freaking sponsored one if she tried. So there’s a reason she’s going to hospital. Probably because she knows we’re right reallllllllly deep down but just can’t admit it to herself.
My theory - demonising doctors, health professionals, other actually qualified people just comes from her projecting her insecurities that she knows nothing and cares more about the money than anything else. She’s a fraud and she knows it and she has to protect that at all costs because she’s bringing in that MoneyKashTilse. She’s said it before, she’s competitive, she *has* to be the best at all costs and the way she does that in her own mind is to bring others down to make herself look good. Classic narcissistic behaviour.
She makes my blood boil as a HCW obviously who has spent a decade at uni with all her misinformation but it makes me feel a little less angry when I think about the vacuous existence she must lead. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.