Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting and very accurate comment on the (very boring) vlog.

I just wanna say her saying the doctors put so much pressure on her to be induced “just cause her belly was small” is bullshit. We all know it was for fox’s safety. Also she makes it sound like doctors just throw out inductions for no good reason. Doctors actually really try to avoid inducing people also, every midwife I’ve met has confirmed that. They would rather you go into labour naturally. There’s pretty much always a very good reason for a doctor to suggest being induced. She bleeping sucks so much. Way to fear monger so many first time mums and young women in general. Jesus.

I actually disagree! Too many women are offered inductions when it’s not medically necessary. I was offered induction at 40weeks and I politely declined. Then I was almost forced to have induction at 41+3 because most hospitals don’t go over that. When I tried to refuse they said around that gestation the placenta starts to deteriorate and made me feel like I was putting my baby at risk so I agreed to induction. But guess what the day I attended my induction they sent me back home saying the birthing suite was full and because I was low risk they couldn’t induce me that day. I ended up coming naturally on my own 41+5 but if the hospital wasn’t so busy I probably wouldn’t have had that chance. No doubt Sarah is exaggerating that she was pressured to be induced for no reason as it seems like fox wasn’t growing in utero.

Also she didn’t even have that the real induction with syntocinon drip because that hurts like hell compared to a natural spontaneous labour that gradually builds up. I have experienced both and if I can avoid induction I would as long as baby’s is safe.

Reactions: 19
I actually disagree! Too many women are offered inductions when it’s not medically necessary. I was offered induction at 40weeks and I politely declined. Then I was almost forced to have induction at 41+3 because most hospitals don’t go over that. When I tried to refuse they said around that gestation the placenta starts to deteriorate and made me feel like I was putting my baby at risk so I agreed to induction. But guess what the day I attended my induction they sent me back home saying the birthing suite was full and because I was low risk they couldn’t induce me that day. I ended up coming naturally on my own 41+5 but if the hospital wasn’t so busy I probably wouldn’t have had that chance. No doubt Sarah is exaggerating that she was pressured to be induced for no reason as it seems like fox wasn’t growing in utero.

Also she didn’t even have that the real induction with syntocinon drip because that hurts like hell compared to a natural spontaneous labour that gradually builds up. I have experienced both and if I can avoid induction I would as long as baby’s is safe.
Fair enough!! I guess I was misinformed, thanks for the info. I’m glad you got to avoid it :)

ETA : that wasn’t meant to be rude or sarcastic lol I hate saying stuff over “text” sometimes. Genuinely love hearing other peoples experiences :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone on her team spell??? I swear it's always the most basic words & things spellcheck would catch...for such a #believer and #prayerwarrior she can't even spell the word BELIEVE?

View attachment 1110810
tell me about it... and even the way she pronounces certain things is so lazy and annoying and just wrong! Hence my username.. the way she says she couldn't be bothered is so annoying... she somehow merges it all together and it makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1111934

My new avatar, aka Sarah’s face when Kurt speaks the truth that she’s been doing duck all work for awhile now.

I’m actually surprised she left that in. For one, she looks like a snake with a dislocated jaw about to eat a rat (definitely some telling symbolism there 😅).

But over and above that, she started the vlog ranting about how her family was telling her she was Sahh ScHoOpID for not going on maternity leave (Sarah, your whole life is leave), but that she just can’t stop because she’s just saahhhhh busssy with her ComPaNieS and wErKinG evEn HaRdeR before Kash Money Tilse arrives. Sure Jan.

Then straight away Kurt shatters that narrative (not that it wasn’t already plain as day that Sarah does nothing). At least brief your brother on what the lies of the day are, Sarah.
A008EDA1-C711-43B5-B494-916A8BF10F1E.jpeg

1DB56CA5-416F-4AA8-964A-F8B984E8E69A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
View attachment 1111934

My new avatar, aka Sarah’s face when Kurt speaks the truth that she’s been doing duck all work for awhile now.

I’m actually surprised she left that in. For one, she looks like a snake with a dislocated jaw about to eat a rat (definitely some telling symbolism there 😅).

But over and above that, she started the vlog ranting about how her family was telling her she was Sahh ScHoOpID for not going on maternity leave (Sarah, your whole life is leave), but that she just can’t stop because she’s just saahhhhh busssy with her ComPaNieS and wErKinG evEn HaRdeR before Kash Money Tilse arrives. Sure Jan.

Then straight away Kurt shatters that narrative (not that it wasn’t already plain as day that Sarah does nothing). At least brief your brother on what the lies of the day are, Sarah.
View attachment 1111938
View attachment 1111955
She looks like one of those things you peg balls at, at like Luna park or something

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I doubt E-book 3 is selling well cause she marketed it as her hardest one yet, and everyone already found book 2 too hard. Then she had the lovely ED scandal 😬
She is between a rock and a hard place for that project isnt she haha. She wont sell any without marketing it. We literally have not heard of it (from Sarah) since 02/01/22 because of the huge amount of backlash over her eating disorder targeted marketing.

My personal theory is she'll wait until she has her abs and fitness back so she can redo the videos and photos in ebook 3. Then she'll rerelease it as if it's brand new and simply ignore the previous backlash.
You are probably spot on here. Similar to her controversial releases that she had with White Fox (the cultural appropriation and the "rise above" campaigns). They will wait until she has "got her body back" use that to rebrand, reshoot and rerelease the ED Book 3.

I dont think it will work well for her though, the internet sparked all over the place over that ED book 3 campaign. Not just her HaTeRz. Actual experts spoke out about it with very professionally done conversations.

She really showed her true colours in mind frame, values and how much she silences people in her comments. Not just rude comments, legitimate, fair and factual comments.

She looks like one of those things you peg balls at, at like Luna park or something
A clown? Yes, she does look like a clown. All the time. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s 10.30am in Sydney and no update from Sezzy. Either she’s in labour or baiting baiting baiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She keeps saying he’s sitting so low but like… doesn’t even look like she’s dropped? If I didn’t know I’d guess she was still like the start of the third trimester…

Reactions: 20
She keeps saying he’s sitting so low but like… doesn’t even look like she’s dropped? If I didn’t know I’d guess she was still like the start of the third trimester…
for real!! em even said bub isn’t engaged yet LMAO. it’s all in her head. but don’t worry guys, sarah is SO experienced with pregnancy. she knows everything and we should only listen to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tried to watch the new video and 20 seconds into it she says her dog walker asked her how it feels living in limbo.. I’m sorry? What the hell does she need a dog walker for? Her and Kurt both work on a completely flexible schedule.. if they can’t make room for a 30-Minute dog walk now, how are they going to cope with a second baby at all?! Surely Kurt could do it if Sarah is in “too much pain”
They've had a dog walker for about a year now. Tbh I consider it a good thing as poor Abby actually gets some love and attention for once

View attachment 1111934

View attachment 1111938
View attachment 1111955
This is the worst picture of her I've ever seen, good job.

Aren’t they croutons ?????
No! It does say bread and butter pudding! That's literally the only reason I knew though cause they defo just look like croutons 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, seriously! I watched her stories and was shocked at her description of the doctor's "pressuring" her towards an induction. There is a big difference between doctors suggesting an induction to someone who is overdue, and recommending one based on indications of danger to mother or child. Super infuriating to listen to, especially since I followed her at the time of Fox being born.

Sadly, I think in her mind, since Fox wasn't small (as in his birth weight wasn't a medical concern) when he was born that the doctors were "wrong".

I had a family member who had a premature baby born at 34 weeks. The parents were shocked when he had a month+ NICU stay on a ventilator/oxygen, because he was born over 8 lbs. In their minds, 8 lbs weight = fully developed lungs. In reality those things weren't related.

Similarly, I think Sarah's poor grasp on science leads her to believe that Fox's normal birth weight = proof that the doctors were wrong about her calcified placenta being no longer able to provide him sufficient nutrients.

Surely this has been explained to her, but this IS the woman who tried using honey in lieu of antibiotics.
I think from memory it wasn't because he was small, it was because he hadn't grown in 2 weeks (indicated by belly measurements) and a scan that showed slight calcification of the placenta combined with the fact that he was on the smaller side, they wanted him out.
Basically, the lack of growth indiciated the placenta was no longer serving it's purpose and it would be more beneficial for him to be earthside as they could feed him with milk/formula instead of relying on Sarah and her placenta to nourish him.
Plus calcification can be a sign that the placenta is dying and that could kill him within minutes if it failed.

If anyone told me that when I was pregnant, I would be asked to be inducted right there on the spot.

She is insane.

AGHHHH every time I swear I am done with her she stoops to another selfish low.

Only finally bleeping acknowledges the floods in Sydney because the suburb next to HER seems to be flooding. But nay, her ‘care’ only extends to “Like oMg totes hope the floods don’t get me hehe”. Then does a bleeping insensitive poll “Hai Sydney peeps are you flooded Y/N?” …. that’s all k bye next topic.

Not a SINGLE bleeping acknowledgement to the hundreds of people in NSW and QLD who have lost everything. People have DIED and continue to fear for their homes and lives as this unfolds and this daft narcissistic idiot cannot even add one post to show her support or links on where to donate before continuing her insufferable 735 uploads about me me me me……… I am at a loss. She literally has no empathy. She’s a sociopath.
Yeah the first time she even acknowledged the floods, it was raining heavily in the background and very dark.
She was probably like omg it's raining so much, why? And googled it and found out she was in danger of being flooded and suddenly cared. URGH she is so predictably self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s looking as grey limp and sickly as her sunee recipes. I wish she’d get help

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah! From memory (again) she just had pitocin mid way through her labour because she had stopped progressing?

Did your doctors explain the reason they push for induction after 41 weeks is because many meta-analysises show that maternal and perinatal outcomes deteriate significantly after 41 weeks weeks and the prime time for the best outcomes is 39 weeks? That's why schedule elective inductions then.
I'm saying anyone should have an induction if they don't want one and baby is fine (especially given how painful they are) but I feel like some doctors never take the time to explain this to patients and it's frustrating. Of course no one wants an induction if they're not supplied with the evidence and reasoning.

1646788160890.png

Edit: for anyone not versed in statistics, if p value is less than 0.05 then it is scientifically significant :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
She is between a rock and a hard place for that project isnt she haha. She wont sell any without marketing it. We literally have not heard of it (from Sarah) since 02/01/22 because of the huge amount of backlash over her eating disorder targeted marketing.
This was recommended to me recently (face/body shots and channel name removed out of respect to the creator. But this also is a publicly available video).

Poor girl, no hate to her whatsoever. But this shows just how much Sarah’s followers will overlook just because they like the person (or at least the online persona). She starts out saying she’s a big fan and talks through her opinion/ experience with e-book 3. (No mention of campaign).

Among other things, she says the price is cost prohibitive (especially for uni students/teenagers etc…basically Sarah’s core audience), exercises are repetitive/boring, level is very intense, she lacked motivation to do the multiple sets, felt guilty when she missed a day due to illness (because of the way the book is set up to be continuous days), etc.

Overall, factually speaking there’s not a lot of positives in her review. But then she also caps it off by saying she likes it overall and that it’s worth it and she saw results (you guessed it, wanting to get more toned). It’s a bit of a non sequitur moment that’s very revealing of the logic of hardcore followers. She had valid critiques to make, but looked compelled to explain them away or dress them up in apologetic language because she likes Sarah.

P, if you happen to read this. You’re beautiful and worthy, with or without abs.
2ECB055F-8B26-4B86-ADE8-A79D968ED856.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Sarah, so im 26 years old and going to start trying for a baby next month (go me & good luck to me and my journey), however, I WILL NOT and listen to YOU. you are the WORST example of a pregnant lady and a mum, so honestly gtfo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t get why everyone is „demonising“ inductions? I had a really great and relaxed experience with a quick uncomplicated birth and no pain management needed. The midwife’s talked me through it and the medication is administered and increased slowly. They don’t just pump you full of it so you dilate as quick as possible.

I believe this would be a perfect option for control freak Sezzy. She will be in charge when baby is born?

Why does she have to have rapid tests is it because she is unvaccinated?
Unvaccinated people can’t visit the hospital so how is Kurt being able to be with her during birth?
Is this why she is panicking and wants to be in labour urgently and mostly labour at home?
What unnecessary stress.

The whole new turn is a joke now claiming she isn’t doing anything to start labour. Wasn’t she doing a whole vlog about it how she is preparing for labour and drinking the tea etc.?

Reactions: 40
Yeah! From memory (again) she just had pitocin mid way through her labour because she had stopped progressing?

Did your doctors explain the reason they push for induction after 41 weeks is because many meta-analysises show that maternal and perinatal outcomes deteriate significantly after 41 weeks weeks and the prime time for the best outcomes is 39 weeks? That's why schedule elective inductions then.
I'm saying anyone should have an induction if they don't want one and baby is fine (especially given how painful they are) but I feel like some doctors never take the time to explain this to patients and it's frustrating. Of course no one wants an induction if they're not supplied with the evidence and reasoning.

View attachment 1112210
Edit: for anyone not versed in statistics, if p value is less than 0.05 then it is scientifically significant :)
This is really interesting and something I never knew. I really wish Sarah would stop demonizing medical professionals and insinuating (to mostly young and impressionable women) that your gut is always best. Yes a mothers intuition is a real thing but if the doctors tell you that bub isn’t doing well and needs help you should most definitely listen to them and hear them out/see what the options are, they aren’t lying to you.

Reactions: 23
I know this thread is about Sarah, but the stories/Tiktoks that Brenton is posting with his baby are so troubling and concerning to me. Especially the one where he is squashing his baby's face 😥 that poor defenceless baby doesn't deserve to be treated like a toy, he deserves respect. It's so upsetting.

On another note, I think Sarah has been saying the baby feels low because this pregnancy she has a prolapse whereas last time so didn't. So she might just be more aware of the area this time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.