Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know Sydney so just curious If northern beaches are flooding, or roads are cut , how will Sarah get to hospital ?

Reactions: 6
I dont know Sydney so just curious If northern beaches are flooding, or roads are cut , how will Sarah get to hospital ?
Sarah is nowhere near the Northern Beaches. She’s over an hour south of there.

Reactions: 16
today’s ham belly tiktok… 🤢🤢 you can see when she decides to push out her belly after she pulls down her pants. Then her living for all the comments that she doesn’t look preg front on (mind you she is tensing hard AF). See what I mean about ignorant idiotic stans (sorry added the idiotic now on reflection). Cringing

Reactions: 30
today’s ham belly tiktok… 🤢🤢 you can see when she decides to push out her belly after she pulls down her pants. Then her living for all the comments that she doesn’t look preg front on (mind you she is tensing hard AF). See what I mean about ignorant idiotic stans (sorry added the idiotic now on reflection). Cringing
She even liked two comments saying they couldn't see her bump from the front 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sarah lives no where near the flooding that occurred in greater Sydney, so many people have lost everything and people have lost their lives and she points her bleeping camera out to her not even over flowing pool and complains?..,! duck you Sarah 😡

I’m so angry 😡 don’t try and relate 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Disclaimer that I’ve never done a Covid RAT……but I’m pretty sure the swab is meant to go in further than that.

B47A1B05-3970-4AD3-AC80-5306CB849A96.png

A2E7F846-177B-4463-9390-4D847033E1CB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog Summary
- Whines about pregnancy for 3 minutes, Fox says silly child stuff like 'youre gunna have a baby today" and she's decided it's the word of God.
- People are telling her to go on maternity leave (have we seen her do any work in the past week? Not really....)
- Makes a loud ass coffee
- Does her makeup, #ads for La Bang
- Plugs her podcast, plugs Dees podcast. Watching her and Dee podcast is so cringey I hate it
- Kurt says Sarah's been doing duck all work 😂
- She loudly chops some veg and cooks some Sunee slop. I think she's aiming for ASMR here?
- She's talking about the bad crying day.
- Fox has a star chart where he gets a star if he's happy... Unsure how I feel about this...
- Talks about sex with brother husband 🤢
- SHES DEMONIZING DOCTORS AGAIN. 😠
She goes on and on about how they pressured her into getting induced. She's told her new midwife she doesnt want to be induced unless there's a medical reason, THERE WAS A MEDICAL REASON WITH FOX YOU DUMB BINT.
- She also hasn't seen her midwife this week and won't until after her due date.
- The babies health condition doesn't affect his labour or as a newborn
- She 'loves that nothing is in her control" sure sis. We've seen you spiral this week.
- She's not doing any form of induction, eg. Castor oil. But wtf was the raspberry leaf tea that she's been downing all week?
- Brief whine about having to do a lateral flow and then she's gone, bye bye Sarah. That was boring as duck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
2 minutes into the vlog and she shows herself using EXFOLIATING SWIPEYS from Go-To as a facial cleanser!!! As the name suggests they are for exfoliating and should be used
AFTER you have cleansed your face and the solution should be washed off after 60 seconds (max). It’s literally on the instructions on the container. My jaw literally dropped when I saw how she was using it! Her skin must be sooo damaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot BELEIVE it either…
how the hell does she think she runs multiple businesses?
She would never survive in the real corporate world… way too unprofessional

Ok, sorry to double post BUT I‘m just dead after having watched 5 minutes of the new vlog.
She states she is going to „SmAsHhh OuTt A Huhhhggeeee Wrrrkkk DaY“ after laying in bed until 9, then doing skincare, drinking coffee on her bouncy ball, listening to her worship playlist… How is that supposed to be part of a major working day?
Homegirl has never worked for more than 8 hours per day in her entire life I‘m sure

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
One word on this vlog: Old

Sarah looks old. Like scarily old.

Routine is old…coffee, ‘sKiNcArE’, rants about being sahhhh busssyyy whilst doing duck all, complaining about pregnancy

Kurt looks old…and admits to hair loss

Fox is not old, but his hair is most definitely turning (gasp!) brown

Rant about EviL doctors is old

Trying to convince herself she’s chilled about allowing her body to ‘Do it’S tHiNg’ and letting baby ‘CoMe WhEn He’S rEaDy’ is OLD, and also a huge lie.

Old, old, old, Sarah 🥱 😴 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You also need to stop demonizing the doctors and nurses, because in case you’ve forgotten they were key to delivering Fox safely since he was undernourished and small, and heading into distress during labour.
Yes, seriously! I watched her stories and was shocked at her description of the doctor's "pressuring" her towards an induction. There is a big difference between doctors suggesting an induction to someone who is overdue, and recommending one based on indications of danger to mother or child. Super infuriating to listen to, especially since I followed her at the time of Fox being born.

Sadly, I think in her mind, since Fox wasn't small (as in his birth weight wasn't a medical concern) when he was born that the doctors were "wrong".

I had a family member who had a premature baby born at 34 weeks. The parents were shocked when he had a month+ NICU stay on a ventilator/oxygen, because he was born over 8 lbs. In their minds, 8 lbs weight = fully developed lungs. In reality those things weren't related.

Similarly, I think Sarah's poor grasp on science leads her to believe that Fox's normal birth weight = proof that the doctors were wrong about her calcified placenta being no longer able to provide him sufficient nutrients.

Surely this has been explained to her, but this IS the woman who tried using honey in lieu of antibiotics.

Reactions: 45
I swear she's said a couple times now that she's "no longer considered high risk". Or did I imagine this
Yeah I vaguely remember something too. I think she was saying she’s not considered high risk enough for extra appointments but high risk because the baby has a disability. Haha it’s hard to reiterate the garbage she spews

Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog. She discusses her labour with Fox. She’s implied she was pressured into getting three stretch and sweeps etc pretty sure in previous vlogs she was 10000% keen for the stretch and sweeps and joked about the midwives making sure they “were aggressive” when doing it. Which one is it Sarah? She also spent about 5 mins talking about how she’s so excited and loves this stage of “limbo” waiting for labour to come. What? Say again? She can not keep up with her lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So watching her most recent vlog it’s safe to assume it will be her last one before the baby is born.
For comparison this is her last vlog before fox was born.
She’s actually fairly tolerable here?! Crazy how much she has changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Fox is not old, but his hair is most definitely turning (gasp!) brown
Honestly, shocker. Legit every white Aussie with brown hair is like "yeah when I was really little my hair was super blonde 🤪"

The way she's talking about "being pressured by the ~system~ for no reason to be induced" is really making my blood boil. Sarah you actual bleeping loony. No one, and I repeat NO ONE, not the doctors, nurses or your midwife are going to pressure you into procedures if there's no sound medical reason to. Not last pregnancy, not this pregnancy either - that's called a bleeping waste of resources, even in the private sector.

Sis actually thinks she's a victim because they recommended getting a procedure for the safety of HER and/or her CHILD. witch, stfu.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hmm now she’s talking about him moving… hi sez 👋
She’s probably spiralling because she’s reading these threads and then realising we’re all onto her... Everything that has been discussed here seems to be addressed in her stories the next day. ie. the floods, being so “chill” about going into labour, her relationship with Kurt, trying to be more playful in her interactions with Fox and now talking about the baby moving. We’re onto you Sezzy. Also side note, the doctors have no chance if she’s willing to discredit her own sister and claim she can’t be right because in her mind he’s engaged….like, she’s fully fucked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
AGHHHH every time I swear I am done with her she stoops to another selfish low.

Only finally bleeping acknowledges the floods in Sydney because the suburb next to HER seems to be flooding. But nay, her ‘care’ only extends to “Like oMg totes hope the floods don’t get me hehe”. Then does a bleeping insensitive poll “Hai Sydney peeps are you flooded Y/N?” …. that’s all k bye next topic.

Not a SINGLE bleeping acknowledgement to the hundreds of people in NSW and QLD who have lost everything. People have DIED and continue to fear for their homes and lives as this unfolds and this daft narcissistic idiot cannot even add one post to show her support or links on where to donate before continuing her insufferable 735 uploads about me me me me……… I am at a loss. She literally has no empathy. She’s a sociopath.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Interesting that she doesn’t use any Esme products in her skincare routine when it’s not sponsored…

also that was so bleeping boring even by her standards.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.