Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What happened to all these clothes?? Or is she literally only allowed to wear white fox

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is spot on
Over 15 years of eating disorders for me and I know actually struggle to lose weight because my body reacts instantly to a decrease in calories and “prepares” itself by holding on to every pound of fat. I think, ironically, I’m bigger now than I ever would have been if I hadn’t starved myself lol I see a lot of my symptoms in Sarah which is sad tbh
personally, as someone who developed a severe case of anorexia at 12 years old, i don’t think sarah was ever underweight or more than lean. i don’t see how her body could have possibly been in starvation mode if she was never skinny… ever. just slim. maybe my view on weight is different because i am anorexic, and i know what it feels and looks like to actually be a skeleton. OT, but i have been in recovery for 5 years now and don’t struggle with this starvation mode thing. thank you for opening my eyes to it. i hope i don’t have to go through this in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is all kinds of weird…gives a real insight into how unstable she is.

Firstly, “I had to go to OUR big shopping centre today and pick up a few last-minute items for bub and my hospital bag”

Umm, why is everything HERS? She did this so much with a local cafe once (calling it OUR cafe) that stans asked her if she owned it. Also you had to? As in, you couldn’t get your whipped husband or ‘friend’ (aka employee) to go for you, and you’re cut about it? Grow up Sarah.

Secondly, “shuffling around the shops was rEalLy PaInFuL anD ChAlLeNGinG and gave me period-like pain. I called Durt feeling really discouraged and simply verbalised I needed to SLOW down this week and aim for simple stretches”

Oook, you weren’t ‘shuffling’ when you were enjoying a beach holiday - where you also photographed yourself with legs spread wider than when you conceived the poor bugger, and doing bird mating dances. Funny how the second you need to do something you believe is beneath you, you’re suddenly in sooOoO mucH PaIn. Also ‘you called Durt and simply verbalised’? Wtf. You had a tanty in the shopping centre and called your ailing husband to complain, guilt him, and generally rant (per your relationship contract with him as verbal punching bag). Plus, if you know what your BoDy NeEds and are LisTenIng to it, thennnnnn why do you have to tell Durt that (I mean VeRbIlIsE that). Just do it, you dumb witch.

Thirdly, “I’m praying for a smoother, more positive and empowering birth this time round…”

HA! Ya, good luck with that Sarah. I couldn’t think of anything that describes you less that smooth, positive or empowered. You’ll find a way to complain and victimise yourself throughout, no doubt about that. But you go ahead and pray ReAlLy HaRd. 🤣

She honestly sounds like she should be under psychiatric hold.

E20694F4-BDB1-44FB-800D-43593E970758.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
personally, as someone who developed a severe case of anorexia at 12 years old, i don’t think sarah was ever underweight or more than lean. i don’t see how her body could have possibly been in starvation mode if she was never skinny… ever. just slim. maybe my view on weight is different because i am anorexic, and i know what it feels and looks like to actually be a skeleton. OT, but i have been in recovery for 5 years now and don’t struggle with this starvation mode thing. thank you for opening my eyes to it. i hope i don’t have to go through this in the future
dont wanna get too deep into this but please remember eating disorders are not one shape and size. I was in inpatient with many girls who were diagnosed anorexic and medically unstable but were not skeletal. I think to look at a person and judge their health from that one perception is a little dangerous and triggering. Regardless, I hope recovery keeps going well for you but maybe just remember that anorexia isn’t always skin and bones, no matter what we’ve all been fed through socisl media and television/magazines.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Okay but like she's baiting with all the early labour talk and the constant whinging about pain, and now she's disappeared. CURIOUS. but also not surprising.

Reactions: 21
Sis be on stories later saying she had a massive family day at the beach with the toddlah and now her pelvis is sore and baby is low today.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she cant handle period like pain at the shops then how is she going to handle getting to 8cm with no pain relief?? Sis is in lala land. Most women have to continue on with their life going to work etc with bad period pain and this chick cant walk around the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Sis be on stories later saying she had a massive family day at the beach with the toddlah and now her pelvis is sore and baby is low today.
I was just wondering if her phone actually died...she said it was on its last legs in the bath stories, which did seem to end abruptly...maybe, maybe not??

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What happened to all these clothes?? Or is she literally only allowed to wear white fox
She's literally GLOWING in this video and looks so healthy. I'm sure at this point she had her fair share of issues but wow. Watching that back reminded me why I used to like her content, now I just keep up because it's hard to look away. Sarah, if you read this please know it's okay to take several steps back and ask for help. Not just for you but for your two children who will want you around for as long as possible, not just for how long your health permits.

Reactions: 22
Just thinking… does anyone else think it’s absolutely baffling that Sarah *obviously* reads here and sees how ridiculous people think she’s being, and then she just continues to be how she is without any self awareness? It’s always puzzled me. Like, I couldn’t read all of this stuff without going “hmm I need to get a grip tbh” like… she really is that self-obsessed that she doesn’t have any desire to better herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just thinking… does anyone else think it’s absolutely baffling that Sarah *obviously* reads here and sees how ridiculous people think she’s being, and then she just continues to be how she is without any self awareness? It’s always puzzled me. Like, I couldn’t read all of this stuff without going “hmm I need to get a grip tbh” like… she really is that self-obsessed that she doesn’t have any desire to better herself.
Youre giving her way too much credit. What youre describing -- self awareness -- takes a higher level of self worth and self respect than Sarah has.

I think she's at that level of ill where she can delude herself into believing we are all hAteRzZz and this is just a small corner of the internet only some people are aware of. As long as she stays on top of deleting any comments (on her instagram) that hold up a mirror or demand that she get a grip, she stays in her bubble of positivity (read: delusion).

I do however notice that these sort of disappearances and long silences are on the rise. She literally only comes back on to whinge (and luckily for her she has a LOT to complain about, she's an endless foundtain of woes even while she flaunts having a life of extreme privilege) or to market her scams. Unfortunately for her, the silences and disppearances are also now beginning to stand out and look obvious. Using it as bait is just the next most obvious trick. Probably the only one left.

Tomorrow she'll be all "I'm fine, so many of you DM'd me....blahblah"
Such a tedious, boring, exhausting existence really. Part of me feels sorry for her, part of me believes this is unsustainable and will usher her slow end. But I also know the internet has no dearth of people who fall for stuff like this. As many people continue to wake up to her BS and leave her platform, there's siumultaneously more new people buying into it. On and on it goes.

I am not wishing this on her or anyone, but at this point I feel the only wake up call she might have is a real breakdown. She might try and pray and delude her way out fo that too, but it's hard to live and work and go on in that way. It might force her to reconsider some parts of her existence, quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's literally GLOWING in this video and looks so healthy. I'm sure at this point she had her fair share of issues but wow. Watching that back reminded me why I used to like her content, now I just keep up because it's hard to look away. Sarah, if you read this please know it's okay to take several steps back and ask for help. Not just for you but for your two children who will want you around for as long as possible, not just for how long your health permits.
Wow. This highlights what a stark difference there is between her first pregnancy and this pregnancy. It’s actually insane to see. She seems so happy and vibrant and even the two seconds of Kurt, he seems so much happier and healthier. Can’t believe there is only a few years difference!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 13.47.44.png

And BOOM. She reads on here more than we realise.
This exact toxic positivity is what's actually going to ruin her. Bro, nobody cares about your nEgaTivE enErGy. Being in pain is a part of life. Stop using it to bait your audiences into feeling worried for you just so you can have the eyeballs on you and keep your money minting machine running.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

LMAO I am watching this and only 2mins in and she has said that:
I thought that I could just wear my normal clothes and go up a few sizes , I didn't realise I needed maternity wear!!!

cue to 2022 Sezzy who refuses to wear maternity wear and explicitly says she just needs to wear her normal clothes but up a few sizes... HHAHAAH can't wait to watch the whole thing and see all the other tidbits of hypocrisy.

PS: These clothes are soo nice and more flattering, why can't she pull these out of storage FFS but no..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She literally only comes back on to whinge (and luckily for her she has a LOT to complain about, she's an endless foundtain of woes even while she flaunts having a life of extreme privilege) or to market her scams.
Just said this a couple of hours ago. And she has proven it already.
Came on stories to whinge about negative energy. And then an ad for her new rip off skincare product.
WHEEE!!!
The content the people need! And deserve! The stuff they sit at the edge of their seats waiting for!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused by the addition of an ‘eco friendly’ spatula to pity party.. isnt the most eco friendly way to apply it by I dunno..maybe using your fingers like everyone has been doing this whole time? Stinks of green washing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.