Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times in this pregnancy has she said ā€˜sheā€™s listening to her bodyā€™ and ā€˜slowing downā€™. Weā€™ll see her smashing a quick workout by Tuesday.

Reactions: 34
unpopular opinion, but i personally think sarahā€¦. you know eats. sheā€™s not underweight. sheā€™s not even lean in fact, and in my opinion, even pre fox, she wasnā€™t underweight, lean or sculpted. yes, she looks SO gaunt and ghostlike currently, but i believe that is from malnutrition (restriction, avoiding certain food groups etc) stress and overwork. not that she overworks though šŸ™„šŸ™„
Yes I agree, her legs aren't stick thin, she has a bum, and when she's not popping her collarbone it's not that prominent. Like you say, her face looks like she is iron deficient or some kind of nutritional deficiency. Someone close to me had anorexia and there's a particular way a starved body looks that doesn't look like Sarah. It must be nutrient deficiency coupled with botox and teeth too big.

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks that the baby will NOT have a health condition? Sarah just played it out to get views and then bibedibabedibubā€¦god magically healed her baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes I agree, her legs aren't stick thin, she has a bum, and when she's not popping her collarbone it's not that prominent. Like you say, her face looks like she is iron deficient or some kind of nutritional deficiency. Someone close to me had anorexia and there's a particular way a starved body looks that doesn't look like Sarah. It must be nutrient deficiency coupled with botox and teeth too big.
I agree to a point but I do not believe sheā€™s eating enough calories. The things she makes to eat that she calls a meal or its in a tiny bowl that is more kid sized. I think its a bit if both. Sheā€™s just keeping her head above water and not starving herself but sheā€™s also not eating enough for an adult especially a pregnant adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who thinks that the baby will NOT have a health condition? Sarah just played it out to get views and then bibedibabedibubā€¦god magically healed her baby?
I one hundred percent agree. I think her first test indicated a ā€˜possible conditionā€™ she had her time baiting on social media (not saying it wouldnā€™t have been awful but poor coping strategy) then the follow up test confirmed everything is okay and she didnā€™t want to lose the sympathy or opportunity to reel in Christian followers saying their prayers paid off.

Reactions: 23
Far out, I understand at this point in pregnancy it consumes you (I'm 2 weeks ahead of her) but I've never seen anyone who complains as much as her. Just get on with it, slow the duck down if you have pelvic pain (story changes daily aswell as the weird movements she does such as how she sits at times so I find it hard to believe her pelvis is THAT sore) but seriously just slow down and stop complaining. Who honestly cares your not working out (expect her own mind games), your pregnant with some apparent pelvic issues, why strain your body more? Why walk today knowing you'll be in pain tomorrow? Whyyyyy! Who cares your low today? Who cares you can't walk around the shopping centre? WE GET IT. This is all the joys with pregnancy especially late pregnancy. Struggling to even hate watch these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree to a point but I do not believe sheā€™s eating enough calories. The things she makes to eat that she calls a meal or its in a tiny bowl that is more kid sized. I think its a bit if both. Sheā€™s just keeping her head above water and not starving herself but sheā€™s also not eating enough for an adult especially a pregnant adult.
Maybe she eats small bowls but then she binges on Skittles for example. So I think the calories are up but the nutrients aren't. She doesn't consume grains, dairy, sugar, legumes, she only eats some fruits, her diet is fucked up basically.

Reactions: 29
Sarahā€™s Day #47 - photoshop fail, thinks sheā€™s so frail, belly looks like ham, but itā€™s always on the ā€˜gram šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Complaining is her source of content. If she organised and delegated work tasks properly, she wouldn't be able to complain about being so busy on work days. If she had moved Fox into his room months ago, she wouldn't be able to complain about him sleeping in their room. If she didn't go for a walk, she wouldn't be able to complain about her pelvis. CoNtENt...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that an acupuncture sticker on the back of her hand?

If so, three things:

First, how is it still on her hand hours later? I'd be ripping those things off as soon as I leave. Even if she left it on for show does she not wash her hands?

Second, it's on her left hand in those bedroom stories but curiously missing from said hand in the woe is me slide beforehand.

And three, I'm guessing she kept that part of her day quiet because complaining about being in pain going to her acupuncture appointment would garner significantly less sympathy than being in pain while doing last minute baby shopping would. Poor babe. What a tough life she leads.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
In regards to her body, there really is a point where, when you restrict heavily for a prolonged period - your body does fight back.

I know that starvation mode is a myth in the 2008 diet-culture respect, but your body does adapt. You could not be getting nearly enough nutrients, but your body weight and composition will plateau. Not to mention that Sarah has a long documented history of binging (but it's healthy so it's okay!), though she never mentions that anymore.

Your brain and body want to keep you alive, if you starve for too long, you WILL binge. You lose the ability to regulate food properly as well since your brain starts doing the whole "i have to eat all of this now because i'm not sure when i'll get food again" thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In regards to her body, there really is a point where, when you restrict heavily for a prolonged period - your body does fight back.

I know that starvation mode is a myth in the 2008 diet-culture respect, but your body does adapt. You could not be getting nearly enough nutrients, but your body weight and composition will plateau. Not to mention that Sarah has a long documented history of binging (but it's healthy so it's okay!), though she never mentions that anymore.

Your brain and body want to keep you alive, if you starve for too long, you WILL binge. You lose the ability to regulate food properly as well since your brain starts doing the whole "i have to eat all of this now because i'm not sure when i'll get food again" thing.
And pregnancy adds a whole dimension to it
Malnourished women starving because of famine can still look like they are healthy weight and maintain a baby to term
And then feed that baby with very little nutrients

The state of her face makes it obvious she is seeking some kind of control because sheā€™s depressed and beyond anxious

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This is spot on
Over 15 years of eating disorders for me and I know actually struggle to lose weight because my body reacts instantly to a decrease in calories and ā€œpreparesā€ itself by holding on to every pound of fat. I think, ironically, Iā€™m bigger now than I ever would have been if I hadnā€™t starved myself lol I see a lot of my symptoms in Sarah which is sad tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe she eats small bowls but then she binges on Skittles for example. So I think the calories are up but the nutrients aren't. She doesn't consume grains, dairy, sugar, legumes, she only eats some fruits, her diet is fucked up basically.
Agreed! She's always binged. It was her main personality trait for a looooong time. "Oh no, I ate a whole bag of fruit and nut mix, no way! Kurt, I have a huge appetite right? Right? Tell them how HUGE my appetite is. Oh no I ate a box of blue dino bars teehee, my appetite is just huuuuuuge."

Anyway you get the point, I think she's been on a HARD binge restrict cycle for a long time, and comments like that compensate for her restrictive tendencies. She'd say she had a huge appetite but would also give tips on "filler" ingredients that make you feel full. Then she binges and tells herself it's okay, to deal with shame. Hence her comeback phases as well. Everything is a shame/punishment cycle. I agree with the above posts. Malnourished? Yes. But sis is still eating more than she shows. I feel that BED describes her more accurately than anorexia? However, I do not have a specialization on the topic.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Sarah's Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.