Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youalrightmate

Okay so I have nowhere else to share this so just let me for one sec pleas and thank you…

I’m 39 weeks pregnant and yes, sometimes I touch my belly in the privacy of my own home without turning on any cameras…. The thing is…I can’t touch my belly at any point without my brain saying “lol, ham belly” and I hate you all for it 😭😂

That’s all. Thanks for reading

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Flexicon

Sarah's Day #47 Losing followers cos her content is boring, ED book scandal she's still ignoring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for her to have an epidural 🙄🙄
What a fucking weird “game” to play on a family holiday. My dad and brothers / brother in laws would bolt at the first suggestion. Guessing the date, weight ok maybe… but birthing position??? Gross!

• Haha
  • Heart
kurt, mate, I hope when you go home you continue getting your maccas coffee (that doesn’t seem to give you that ‘immediate bad reaction’) and your McFlurries (That don’t seem to trigger your lactose intolerance). Live life. Eat what you want. When Sarah ridicules you for it tell her to fuck off.
Just realised the maccas goes against the Tropeaka coffee beans that they discovered does not make Kurt sick like every other coffee does! So he totally just screwed Sarah and her fake advertising of products!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
As someone who is almost 30, has her second child due and is "CEO of 95 companies" its amazing how much she harps on about highschool. What she did in highschool, how smart she was, how she did ballet, gymnastics and was a super star at it all.

Most people of this age hardly ever harp back on highschool!! Its really really bizarre and just shows what age she is stuck at mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
“That is not our information to tell or share. It’s HIS life” … ok so how come you don’t extend the same courtesy to your firstborn who you plaster all over social media without his consent? Hypocritical dickhead. Also delusional - wtf does “all things are possible with god” even mean lmao

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
The tin man from the Wizard of Oz??? What the...? Does she mean the Scarecrow? His catchphrase was "If I only had a brain..."

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Just watched the rest of her stories and WOW, she really thinks the world revolves around her, doesn’t she?
*sits at her parents house insta storying while Kurt is telling her to stop so they can leave
*putting the interior car light on so she looks better on camera even though it’s 10.30pm, dark outside, is very distracting for the driver, and Kurt didn’t like it
* getting annoyed that Kurt wanted a coffee and ice cream to get himself through driving so late at night
*acting annoyed that she has to halt her stories as the drive thru attendant is talking (how dare they? She has important things to say!)

kurt, mate, I hope when you go home you continue getting your maccas coffee (that doesn’t seem to give you that ‘immediate bad reaction’) and your McFlurries (That don’t seem to trigger your lactose intolerance). Live life. Eat what you want. When Sarah ridicules you for it tell her to fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
What does make you think so? (About the society) I live in Spain and it's safe to say people still to this day go to the beach and sunbath. The beaches are full. People also do many activities on the sun. And you know what? Yes cancer is real, but life is a bitch and oftentimes people that never sunbath get skin cancer, just like people that don't smoke get pulmonary cancer. Also just to add, my colleague is 65 she uses olive oil on the sun her whole life and she looks 50. You can't fight genetics. The irony is that Sezza's older sister looks the youngest actually.
The Australian sun is brutal compared to European.

Reactions: 80

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
How evil does it make me to admit im LOVING how the sleep situation is getting worse. I feel like Fox knows hes about to be kicked out so hes doubling down, or knuckling down as Sarah calls it, to not just stay in the room, but GET IN THEIR BED.
💃💃💃
Looks like the bed might arrive, but the mattres wont for another 3 weeks, which aligns perfectly with her due date.
Im living for this clusterfuck of a parenting mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ugh

Guys I’m pretty sure they just snapped two different photos close together and they’ve moved slightly haha. I don’t think they’ve photoshopped an assortment of random bits and pieces. Their head tilts are both different. Kurt just flexed his abs for the “better” photo, and Sarah just… did whatever it is that she does

• Heart
Reactions: 75