Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! She's always binged. It was her main personality trait for a looooong time. "Oh no, I ate a whole bag of fruit and nut mix, no way! Kurt, I have a huge appetite right? Right? Tell them how HUGE my appetite is. Oh no I ate a box of blue dino bars teehee, my appetite is just huuuuuuge."

Anyway you get the point, I think she's been on a HARD binge restrict cycle for a long time, and comments like that compensate for her restrictive tendencies. She'd say she had a huge appetite but would also give tips on "filler" ingredients that make you feel full. Then she binges and tells herself it's okay, to deal with shame. Hence her comeback phases as well. Everything is a shame/punishment cycle. I agree with the above posts. Malnourished? Yes. But sis is still eating more than she shows. I feel that BED describes her more accurately than anorexia? However, I do not have a specialization on the topic.
TW: EDs
I think this is spot on. She binges then restricts by limiting food intake/food types and overexercising. Classic BED and one of the more less-detectable EDs as it's basically just diet culture; she probably doesn't even comprehend fully that it's an ED because she's so immersed in that world. She's just tacked on a "listen to your body" and bullshit phony health messages just like all the diet culture vampires have had to do now that diet shakes and blatantly starving yourself are out.
Someone theorised that she might have BN but I don't think so because for a number of reasons but when it comes to the face, BN usually results in a puffy swollen face, not a sunken one.

Doesn't excuse her for ignoring all the people telling her that it is and she's marketing towards it, regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Putting my reply behind a spoiler.

Someone theorised that she might have BN but I don't think so because for a number of reasons but when it comes to the face, BN usually results in a puffy swollen face, not a sunken one.
I don't believe she throws up but she definitely purges by using coffee and Body Bloom as a laxative (her own admission) and by exercise. She's likely stuck in a cycle of binging, purging and restricting, dressed up as a healthy lifestyle because she's managed to keep her abs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A nice valentines hug between brother and sister
Screenshot_20220214-085712_Instagram.jpg

The screen shot truly doesn't highlight the amount of awkwardness in the way he was patting her shoulder.

These 2 have 0 chemistry any more.

Good luck once spawn 2.0 arrives and you're both on your last nerve with Fox's sleeping/bedroom issues, your inability to plan, and your general lack of compassion. You are both screwed!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Kurt “I don’t expect anything for free”. Well obviously you do or have done, because for the last 3 years, every product or service you have acquired has either been sponno’d, heavily discounted or gifted. How about you do PAY for something for once in your life? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I know her arms are lifted but her ribs are extremely prominent. She won't be able to hide behind that bump for much longer. It'll soon be obvious how much weight she's lost during this pregnancy. No doubt she'll turn it into a flex but there's only so far she can push this.
I can’t wait to see her in all her high waisted white underwear 2 seconds after the baby is born “not” flexing her skinny post partum bod 🥲 she’s all about the ham belly being out now but watch her switch to high rise very soon (those leggings she “had” to wear from flow physio that went to just under her boobs basically, she could almost tuck them in).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was listening to their pot cast and one of the questions was how do you keep the romance alive with kids and they both gave a nice long moment of silence before rambling on about how everything they do is around fox or working together… didn’t really answer the question. So in other words is they don’t, they have no romance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Kurt “I don’t expect anything for free”. Well obviously you do or have done, because for the last 3 years, every product or service you have acquired has either been sponno’d, heavily discounted or gifted. How about you do PAY for something for once in your life? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just reflects how disorganised they are. Their entire house reno was never submitted to council and they got away with it, now that it’s a commercial space they can’t just get away with Kurt the handyman doing everything and somehow they “need to be in in 8 weeks” - madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
“need to be in in 8 weeks”
Man, they are so out of touch. They're trying to book a structural engineer to do immediate work that needs to be done within 8 weeks and are surprised there's a 2-3 month wait. They must be so used to throwing money at everything to make things happen when they want that it didn't even occure to them that the builders might having a waiting list.

What's the betting they've made promises they couldn't keep and booked a client before they're ready. So now there's going to be a mad scramble for Kurt to get this new building work done with the baby due any week now. I can just imagine the Sezzy meltdowns as she's stuck at home juggling a toddler and newborn on her own while Kurt is at the warehouse renovating her next project.

Popcorn, anyone? 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Poor planning for the Stevenson/Tilse duo yet again. Need a structural engineer but only looking for one 8ish weeks before they need to move into their warehouse.

Mate just because you are both idiotic influencers that doesn’t mean professional services will drop everything due to your shithouse project management.

Baffles me how you each run a single company let alone supposed multiple ones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lol Kurt's been out of the trade game for too long. There's a massive delay on construction supplies and a backlog of trades all due to Covid. For a project (sorry, pRoJekt) this big they should have put out feelers for all trades months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just proves theyre a bunch of unprofessional teenagers, playacting at life. They have NO real knowledge, expertise or actual proficiency. Theyve gottne by just hustling and being lucky. The hustle only goes that far, if you dont bother to improve yourself or grow.

What's the betting they've made promises they couldn't keep and booked a client before they're ready.
It could also be that they've already sold their apartment, so maybe they committed to vacating in 8 weeks, fully expecting to have the warehouse ready to work out of 😂
It'll be super funny if the warehouse doesn't get done in time, considering the delays they had with the house reno. And they have to come back into the poolside outhouse and work out of there, with sarah going batty with a toddlah and nuuborn in the main house. AH, Id love for that to happen!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wait for her to start naming and shaming places like she did with the house Reno too… god they are so unorganised with every single bloody thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
E77C6173-B029-4840-A938-D23A18FDEAB0.jpeg
2020C704-320E-4AC2-93E6-49EE0F05E411.png

For anyone worrying Sarah felt unwell yesterday don’t worry guys she is ok she hosted a party 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Hey guys! I just thought I’d leave this recipe here in case you need help making some potato wedges for movie night. ❤ You know, help knowing how to cut them and put them in the oven. Your welcome. 🥰
How do they look over and undercooked at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was listening to their pot cast and one of the questions was how do you keep the romance alive with kids and they both gave a nice long moment of silence before rambling on about how everything they do is around fox or working together… didn’t really answer the question. So in other words is they don’t, they have no romance.
And when they needed to get physical to conceive Moneybags Kash Tilse they just did it with Fox in the room. Romance 101.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She's "unoriginal" for being with the same person for five years in a row? What an odd word choice. Oh sis, staying with Kurt because he knocked you up and your family pressured you to marry him isn't what makes you unoriginal, sweetie.

Also, I asked my husband of 22 years what that makes us and he said gluttons for punishment 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.