Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for the thread title @ScummyScuz

I reckon we will have many threads after this until she gives birth to her nuuuuborn with her problematic behaviour.

also i cannot see this thread on her threads...can someone help me ? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 11.31.44.png

Show us your beach holiday, your child frolicking in the water...BUT MAKE IT HAMBELLY.

Imagine being at the beach and all you can photograph is your belly?
No context whatsoever. It's the same belly from yesterday, and the day before, and I can assure you it'll be the same tomorrow.
As someone eloquently said in th elast thread, PUT IT AWAY.

Surely her family sees this is problematic. This is bodychecking at a whole other level. Why isnt anyone asking her to just stfu with her belly stories?

also i cannot see this thread on her threads...can someone help me ? :(
I think it takes a while to show up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
blehhhhhhhghhh 🤮🤮🤮
The narcissist energy just emanates from her. Her son in frolicking in the background and she’s 1) not watching him (of course), 2) got to make it all about her. This is also weird, because she ever talks about the human inside the hambelly - her love, hopes and dreams for him (beyond being a ‘surfy grom’ of course). Nope, even when in urerto, this baby is a prop for Sarah to parade herself around, as if she isn’t like any other pregnant person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Now she's baiting with the name. Just shut up about it already if it's such a secret, maybe??
GOing on and on and on.. she's so damn boring honestly. She has nothing going for her except the spawn in her hambelly.

More proof that she records videos separately and then uploads them to stories, as opposed ot directly on the app. Becuase this set of stories begins out of nowhere, with the beginning of her sentence chopped off. God, she's insufferable.

Reactions: 29
I would love to hear a psychologist's take on Sarah? She'd be a perfect case study in my opinion. Why is she the way she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I would love to hear a psychologist's take on Sarah? She'd be a perfect case study in my opinion. Why is she the way she is?
Money + fame would be my guess, 100% went to her head.

The fact that she has little to no friends and uses an social media site to talk into the void everyday is such #aboringdystopia vibe. I don’t feel sad for her but I do feel sad for 🦊 growing up and being so exposed to the online world. I would be mortified as an adult if I found out my parents filmed me daily let alone sharing with with hundereds of thousands of people. Also growing up with a mother that only seeks validation via praise from her young audience all for $$$ has got to be damaging. He really won’t grow up to be a normal kid and this lifestyle will have deep impacts on his life when he’s older.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The crossover we didnt know we needed.
MIA AND HARRY DID A PODCAST TOGETHER!! About misinformation amongst fitness infleuncers. And Sarahs gets mentioned a fair bit. I think it may be what brought them to collaborate.
This ED ebook shitshow refuses to die!! And Im here for it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry it must have been discussed several times in the previous threads, I wasn't following closely. But I'm very curious. Is the baby in fact healthy? Do we know?

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry it must have been discussed several times in the previous threads, I wasn't following closely. But I'm very curious. Is the baby in fact healthy? Do we know?
We don’t know for sure one way or the other. Some people think it’s all fake and there was potentially an issue but it got ruled out after an amino - others have tried to guess what his condition could be.
She did talk about being the spokes person for this condition so whilst I respect her wanting to maintain his privacy by not talking about his condition, I also don’t know how she can both not acknowledge it and simultaneously be a spokes person for it! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20220203-101328_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220203-101345_Instagram.jpg

She actually said no-ones guessed it right today...
Also I think if we had guessed incorrectly she'd have said something like 'everyone thinks it's Malachi/Micah but it's not" whereas she's just saying 'no ones correct' and it's not like anyone will really know

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont even get why this babies name is such a big deal except that its just another thing that's good for baiting the teenager stans with. We need to stop fussing over it. Do we really care to know? We've probably guessed it already like we do all her other surprises. We need to stop playing into her games.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I had a thought tonight. What if sez is just pretending to be a narc for views. I then laughed and decided there’s no way she could do that. But it does worry me how much her family enables her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We don’t know for sure one way or the other. Some people think it’s all fake and there was potentially an issue but it got ruled out after an amino - others have tried to guess what his condition could be.
She did talk about being the spokes person for this condition so whilst I respect her wanting to maintain his privacy by not talking about his condition, I also don’t know how she can both not acknowledge it and simultaneously be a spokes person for it! 🤷🏼‍♀️
literally! I am so confused about the situation to be honest.

it even feels like it’s possible she faked the whole thing for attention. I wouldn’t put it past her. But does she really think god has healed her baby or something? It just seems very unfair that she shared her story with so many people, and interacted with so many of her followers who had gone through something similar - and now she’s just not acknowledging it? I respect her right to some privacy, of course, but it does feel slightly odd sometimes that she is just talking about him like he’s totally healthy and like the pregnancy is normal. Maybe it is, but that wouldn’t correspond with all the drama earlier on in the pregnancy.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.