Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this AITA post on reddit SCREAM Kurt I mean even the way the writing mocks the girl with the text in lower and uppercase?!? Also in case you dont wanna read the whole thing

- girl has a cooking page
- makes loads of food obsessing over the images
- man annoyed and hungry
- see’s big display of food even tho she wants to go get her camera to snap it he’s so hungry he takes a scoot of everything
- she gets so mad and storms off tell him to go duck himself
- he goes and hangs in another room after going out to cool off for bit
- now radio silence.

Everyone in the reddit called him an asshole. Low key tho Kurt if this is you, your not the asshole I’d be annoyed too to wait so long to eat just for the AESthetTiC✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think she had a buccal fat removal procedure? It would explain the change in her face shape

Edit to say: I know that if you have a narrow face shape that buccal fat removal can actually result in looking sunken in the face

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does anyone think she had a buccal fat removal procedure? It would explain the change in her face shape

Edit to say: I know that if you have a narrow face shape that buccal fat removal can actually result in looking sunken in the face
Nah she just doesn’t eat

Reactions: 22
Why does this AITA post on reddit SCREAM Kurt I mean even the way the writing mocks the girl with the text in lower and uppercase?!? Also in case you dont wanna read the whole thing

- girl has a cooking page
- makes loads of food obsessing over the images
- man annoyed and hungry
- see’s big display of food even tho she wants to go get her camera to snap it he’s so hungry he takes a scoot of everything
- she gets so mad and storms off tell him to go duck himself
- he goes and hangs in another room after going out to cool off for bit
- now radio silence.

Everyone in the reddit called him an asshole. Low key tho Kurt if this is you, your not the asshole I’d be annoyed too to wait so long to eat just for the AESthetTiC✨

I have to disagree with you here (not that it matters lol- its kind of off topic from Sarah :) ) but I definitely agree that he was the asshole. She made food, explicitly asked him not to touch it, and then he tucked into everything when she left for a minute. He should have gotten an apple or something from the fridge. If my husband did that I would be livid lol. It's just basic respect. :)

Reactions: 18
Nah she just doesn’t eat
That and she had 100% has Botox in the masseters (jaw muscle). I get it myself because I have TMJD - temporal madibular joint disorder/dysfunction. But it has the side effect of facial slimming and is also used cosmetically for that reason. Hers looks like someone who has had too much - I know, I’ve been there before I perfected what is best to manage my pain without making the jaw too recessive. Even the lumps she had awhile back are a 100% giveaway of this (it happens after injections when the muscle is still adjusting, before it atrophies down.)

She’s had this done for years; I could scroll back and pinpoint it, that’s how adept I’ve become at spotting it. But has without a single shred of doubt also had this done in pregnancy, which shows a whole level of unethical practice on the injector’s part, and hugely immoral and narcissistic behaviour on Sarah’s part (what’s new).

Reactions: 31
😂😂😂😂
Kurt addressed the Photoshop rumours on his stories and tensed his abs to prove they exist.

AND THEN TURNED IT INTO AN ADVERTISING PLUG FOR HIS PRESETS. THESE PEOPLE. OMG.
View attachment 1054780View attachment 1054781
"I did it, so stop going after Sezzzzy!" clearly she ordered him to make a dedicated story addressing it, making sure it was clear that she had nothing to do with the editing.

No one has forgotton you photoshopped Sezzy's thigh gap Kurt. Very telling how Kurt quickly jumps to her defense with this, yet radio silence from her when that thigh gap photo emerged. Pretty sure she would have told him to edit her thighs for her, but she never addressed it.

She just let him take the fall for that one too #relationshipgoalzz

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20220212-123048_Instagram.jpg

When The Sez brings up things that get mentioned on Tattle. Her phone got wet thats why she can't put captions on every story! 😆🤔 and just petty old me here coz why did I even bother to watch her instastory but watching her do everything 1 handed coz she's filming with her phone is really annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trying to think of a thread title to mention the photoshop fail but can’t think of anything with a good ring to it. Maybe someone will have better luck?

Sarahs day #47: photoshops abs on her hubby, won’t address Ebook because she wants that money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Trying to think of a thread title to mention the photoshop fail but can’t think of anything with a good ring to it. Maybe someone will have better luck?

Sarahs day #47: photoshops abs on her hubby, won’t address Ebook because she wants that money
Yes - love that it still mentions ED book too.
There’s also the double pronged cultural appropriation faux pas this last week; not to mention bashing an air Bnb owner for her own make up bag mishap (then offering a mere $40 for some poor dolt to retrieve…or $0 for poor Scarlet)

witch certainly has been saaaaahhhhh busy.

Busy bleeping up left, right and centre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg maybe! I’ve been trying to work out what looks different about her lower face but couldn’t work it out… I thought maybe jaw filler but her jaw isn’t really ‘snatched’, just looks different

Reactions: 9
Nah she just doesn’t eat
unpopular opinion, but i personally think sarah…. you know eats. she’s not underweight. she’s not even lean in fact, and in my opinion, even pre fox, she wasn’t underweight, lean or sculpted. yes, she looks SO gaunt and ghostlike currently, but i believe that is from malnutrition (restriction, avoiding certain food groups etc) stress and overwork. not that she overworks though 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
unpopular opinion, but i personally think sarah…. you know eats. she’s not underweight. she’s not even lean in fact, and in my opinion, even pre fox, she wasn’t underweight, lean or sculpted. yes, she looks SO gaunt and ghostlike currently, but i believe that is from malnutrition (restriction, avoiding certain food groups etc) stress and overwork. not that she overworks though 🙄🙄
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she does eat
And throws it up
Hence the need for fake teeth
Her face and back show she’s incredibly malnourished
Poor thing is going to have osteoporosis as soon as she hits menopause
The only reason this pregnancy she looks at an ok weight is because that baby is holding every little bit of fat and muscle it can l. It’s amazing what a pregnant body can do
That’s why I always laugh at this breastfeeding cookie bullshit

Her body doesn’t care about her hence the gaunt shallow face but it will hold everything it can for that baby

She’s incredibly depressed and anxious over what may happen with this baby
As anyone would be if they received test results showing something may be up
She needs help it makes me sick that her husband doesn’t have her see someone
She’s mentally ill and it’s ok to be
She needs help Kurt

Reactions: 16
She is definitely very anxious and years of this has taken its toll on her face.

Reactions: 18
It’s getting so sad. It’s almost like she is begging people to tell her it’s ok to stop working out… “I simply verbalized to Kurt that I had to slow down and aim for simple stretches…” WHAT!? How about you aim for nothing aside from the safe arrival of your unborn child?

And I am so sad for Fox… that poor little kid is going to feel completely cast aside when he gets kicked out of their room. I can’t believe they’ve left it this late.

Ugh I wish I had the strength to look away 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.