Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Otherwise it was a tit of a vlog with no "honest update".
Absolutely shits me how her vlog titles have absolutely NOTHING to do with the cOntEnT in the actual vlog. Her supporters have got to be seriously stupid not to notice, and to keep watching vlog after vlog. I mean I could barely hate watch this one, I watched it on 2x and still fast-forwarded my way through it.

Reactions: 19
Yet another piece of content where all she's doing is complaining... No hint of excitement whatsoever. I've never been pregnant before... but are the last few weeks so uncomfortable that you lose sight of why you're doing it or something? Or is it the impending doom of giving birth that dampens the experience?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found it strange because his wife doesn’t have any. Is he a boob man and is hinting to her to put on weight or?
Or maybe Brenton took him to a strip club and he bought it as a souvenir, just like when you go to the zoo and you buy a mug with a lion cos it's special and you don't see it often.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
but are the last few weeks so uncomfortable that you lose sight of why you're doing it or something? Or is it the impending doom of giving birth that dampens the experience?
I havent ever been pregnant either, but I just want to note she hasn't been complaining in just the last few weeks. She's been whinging for a greater part of this pregnancy, in addition to her general whinging about everything under the sun. She's a bore!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
from my limited knowledge, the rebozo is the fabric that holds cultural significance, and if you were to use it during labour, it would be better if you actually had bought one from a Mexican / Latin American maker :) you can’t call a bed sheet a Rebozo and it’s not a “technique” it’s the actual woven fabric that’s called the rebozo. So if you say “rebozo technique” that’s culturally incorrect! :)
thank you so much for this!!! That makes way more sense! ❤

Reactions: 5
Also I find Kurt's coffee mug stupid.
[/QUOTE]

unrelated opinion or unpopular opinion…… where can I find the boob mug as a raging queer af bi witch and I’m sorry the mug is ducking hilarious and I feel like it something one of his mates probs got him and she’s lowkey raging inside that it doesn’t fit with her ✨AeSTheTic✨ Aka beige ass white and pink snore feat. Low key tho someone find me that mug my gay ass needs it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s eating licorice ? Isn’t that one of the wives tale things to eat to bring on labour. As someone who’s had 3 Vaginal births (nothing at all against anyone who hasn’t) she really needs to chill out and embrace the discomfort leading up/next few weeks .. cause If your not coping now with discomfort you are in for a rude shock when your in active labour and want a medicated free vaginal birth. Even when you are doing it for a second third time etc She really seems like she is freaking out or has major anxiety 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sleep deprivation just gets worse before it gets better … baby wakes toddler … toddler wakes baby.. or even worse .. you just finish a night feed then get baby to bed, then just as you get in bed your toddler or other children wake up. That’s my experience anyway and was toughest with 3. So Sarah’s going to have a super fun time
i agree. I definitely thinks she needs to try to relax, especially given how her last birth went where she was very tense etc. i think she’s worried about it not going how she plans similar to her labour with Fox. Or maybe she’s starting to remember how her labour felt etc. i feel like she’s anxious about it or maybe about having a child with a potential disability and her way of ‘controlling’ that is by doing all these things, the speculated resurfacing of her undiagnosed ED and the lists. Also especially now being considered term I think everything’s hit her like a truck about what her new reality will be soon

she’s a crappy person but I do hope she practises what she preaches and listens to her body bc that’s truly all she can do to physically prepare.

Also I find Kurt's coffee mug stupid.
Well it is the only tits he get to see outside of his 40 minute escapades to the toilet 🍆 💦

Ironically, the white swim top Sarah keeps over wearing is from Monday Swim (at least it looks exactly like the one I own from them…which I actually fill out. Suck it, Sarah 💁‍♀️). IT’S A BRAND THAT SPECIFICALLY CATERS TO LARGER CUP SIZES. I don’t know why someone with no breasts would deliberately buy that - maybe it makes her feel smoller.

Newsflash Sarah - it looks like tit on you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yet another piece of content where all she's doing is complaining... No hint of excitement whatsoever. I've never been pregnant before... but are the last few weeks so uncomfortable that you lose sight of why you're doing it or something? Or is it the impending doom of giving birth that dampens the experience?
It can be pretty tit lol not going to sugar coat it. It’s an effort to do stuff and usually your sleep is limited and you just get to the point of being over it all. It can be very emotional too because you’re excited and scared and wondering what it will be like and then people around you will also start asking you all the time if you’ve had the baby or gone into labour every freaking day lol.
It’s just a lot.

But If Sarah didn’t complain she wouldn’t have much content to share 🤷‍♀️ It doesn’t seem like she has enjoyed this pregnancy at all.

unrelated opinion or unpopular opinion…… where can I find the boob mug as a raging queer af bi witch and I’m sorry the mug is ducking hilarious and I feel like it something one of his mates probs got him and she’s lowkey raging inside that it doesn’t fit with her ✨AeSTheTic✨ Aka beige ass white and pink snore feat. Low key tho someone find me that mug my gay ass needs it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This doesn't sound like family-friendly Christian and pure vibes to me lmao. I get that 99% of Australians speak like this and to me it's no biggie, but it really doesn't fit the image she's trying to put across. Bad language and drugs yeah okay Sarah wonder what Jesus would say about that
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.22.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.23.10 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.23.16 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Speaking of her content and her not vlogging interesting developments: long time since her last vlog?

Im also new to her content and channel, and as far as I know she hasnt had any major scandals as such. I shouldnt have said "problematic". What I meant was at the end of the day, all influencers are selling a version of their reality on social media in a very filtered way. And no matter how clean they may be in their interests (which I think Ellie is) the very nature of this job comes with issues of: projecting an unreal standard of fitness, body image, beauty, wellness, homemaking. It's most detremiental to women consuming the content.

Having said that, I'll say I enjoy Ellie because she seems to not over hyper things the way Sarah does. She's very matter offact and casual in her content and that comes across as much mroe relatable and genuine.

Maybe others who have followed her longer can give you an insight :) Sorry to derail this thread.
I watched a vid of hers recently and I find her quite dull tbh but she also is clearly not disclosing ads when she is working with brands so that to me is problematic

Just some thoughts while I’m watching the vlog

1. Kurt “yeah I’m always happy” projecting more of that toxic positivity again
2. Sarah doubling over in pain because of her round ligament pain really doesn’t bode well for a pain relief free labour I really don’t understand why she is so determined to not have an epidural

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you let your 3 y.o. child cut with a knife by himself?? I don't have kids but I feel it's not ok. She was helping him before but then just turned away and let him do it alone.
Tbf I spent a lot of time looking at this because at first I was like WTf. But I think it's a regular cutlery knife which aren't actually sharp so I don't think he'd cut himself

I can also see her using the excuse of it being just Kurt to not film the labour, especially if (when) she can't hack it without pain relief so then if she does get an epidural she can always lie and say she didn't or exaggerate about why pain relief was so desperately needed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched a vid of hers recently and I find her quite dull tbh but she also is clearly not disclosing ads when she is working with brands so that to me is problematic
Ah there ya go, this is fully valid and I agree, problematic.

I'm @ScummyScuz btw. For some reason tattle signed me out and I have forgotten my password, and it refused to send me an email to reset it so I've had to start over. I had attained VIP status! and now im feeling cheated lol..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Just some thoughts while I’m watching the vlog

1. Kurt “yeah I’m always happy” projecting more of that toxic positivity again
2. Sarah doubling over in pain because of her round ligament pain really doesn’t bode well for a pain relief free labour I really don’t understand why she is so determined to not have an epidural
Oh also 3. Fox mentions something about going to school at the beginning of the vlog… I wonder if he is actually going to preschool now?

Reactions: 6
Oh also 3. Fox mentions something about going to school at the beginning of the vlog… I wonder if he is actually going to preschool now?
He wouldn’t be able to start early start kinder until he turned 3 so I don’t think so. Also he has no next to no exposure to other kids so hasn’t had the usual constant sickness that happens when your kid starts daycare or school. We would of heard of it if he was continually sick and making them sick. I think they have said he was sick once in the past few months. I remember when they put him in swimming lessons for like 3 weeks and he got sick twice so they just pulled him out altogether.

Reactions: 13
Maybe he meant Sunday School or the version of it they have mentioned he attends sometimes when they go to church?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.