Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by the addition of an ‘eco friendly’ spatula to pity party.. isnt the most eco friendly way to apply it by I dunno..maybe using your fingers like everyone has been doing this whole time? Stinks of green washing.
Ew also sounds gross and unsanitary to repeatedly apply deodorant with a spatulas (bc let’s face it, who is going to sanitise it every time or even in between sides). But washing hands is something (mostly) everyone does anyway. Or they will be clean from the shower. Plus, Sarah is always going on about how you have to roll pukey party into 2 pea sizes and smear it on (sounds sahhhh appealing, hey). So what function is a spatula really meant to serve when you have to use your hands regardless?

Just another example of a product for product’s sake…or rather, for profit’s sake. You’re a money hungry witch Sarah. And a terrible mother to boot 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
LMAO I am watching this and only 2mins in and she has said that:
I thought that I could just wear my normal clothes and go up a few sizes , I didn't realise I needed maternity wear!!!

cue to 2022 Sezzy who refuses to wear maternity wear and explicitly says she just needs to wear her normal clothes but up a few sizes... HHAHAAH can't wait to watch the whole thing and see all the other tidbits of hypocrisy.

PS: These clothes are soo nice and more flattering, why can't she pull these out of storage FFS but no..
Because this is a sponsored video and she didn’t actually purchase those.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
an ‘eco friendly’ spatula to pity party
It's so naChUrAL tht it has the grain of the wood intact, and her name is engraved into it. I can totally see the pasty product getting embedded and built up in there. Very hygienic!

Reactions: 12
She’s so pathetic. She’s clearly going downhill and not as popular anymore. She’s not getting the attention she did with Focks. It’s just so sad to see going down a spiral of being so obsessed with food and what people think of her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At this rate the baby will be born and sharing the room with her, Kurt AND Fox!
Which in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Many families around the world are forced to do this.

But Sarah and Kurt aren't forced to. They have the luxuary of living in a 5 bedroom house yet are apparently too lazy to do what's best for their child. The excuse is Fox's new bed hasn't arrived yet. So what? Just go buy him something less bougie in the meantime! It's not like they are tight on cash.

The Fox situation always confuses me because I don't know how hard it is to be a parent. But to me it seems like they are always striving to do the easiest option, even if it makes things harder later down the road.

I imagine they haven't transitioned Fox into his new bedroom yet is because it's easier not to. He will very likely have tantrums, cry every night and wander back into their room and keep them both awake. It will probably be heartwrenching, so I get the lack of desire to do it. But it's also down to laziness and not wanting the interrupted sleep. Sarah has talked about trying to get as much sleep as possible right now as she knows she won't get any once the baby arrives. So there's no way in hell she'll risk her precious sleep before he's born. Might as well deal with a distraught Fox when the baby's here and they'll be up all night anyway. Fox will be Kurt's problem as the baby will be hers. They probably think they're real smart for killing two birds with one stone but they fail to realise they could have solved Fox's sleeping issues a year ago and not be in this position now.

Ok, that ended up being a wall of text, and a bit of a rant 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 18.27.07.png

I think when she says she's raw and real it only applies to news about her vag and titties.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

What happened to all these clothes?? Or is she literally only allowed to wear white fox
Oh yeah she wore some cute pieces in that video.
I like how at 2:49 she talks about how wearing clothes below her belly would be“super super low rise and doesn’t look very cute“ - yeah tell that to Mrs. Hambelly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
personally, as someone who developed a severe case of anorexia at 12 years old, i don’t think sarah was ever underweight or more than lean. i don’t see how her body could have possibly been in starvation mode if she was never skinny… ever. just slim. maybe my view on weight is different because i am anorexic, and i know what it feels and looks like to actually be a skeleton. OT, but i have been in recovery for 5 years now and don’t struggle with this starvation mode thing. thank you for opening my eyes to it. i hope i don’t have to go through this in the future
Sorry for commenting on this and very aware that this is my own issue but this strikes a nerve - I made the original starvation mode post and also struggled with severe anorexia, was hospitalized, organ failure, the whole nine yards - i know that feeling of being a skeleton too and i don't think it matters in this discussion. Every body reacts differently - personally, I began developing lanugo, amenorrhea, and other health issues before I was clinically underweight and later hospitalized.

Bodies are also far more resilient in youth than they are in adulthood. Whether or not she was ever severely underweight is pretty much a non-issue in this discussion. I'm happy for you that you never went though that particular long-term mental health effect - but it's not a result of being more or less ill than anyone else.

Sorry, not an attack on you. I just think it's important to push back on the idea that being more or less physically ill is even relevant when talking about highly stigmatized mental illnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she cant handle period like pain at the shops then how is she going to handle getting to 8cm with no pain relief?? Sis is in lala land. Most women have to continue on with their life going to work etc with bad period pain and this chick cant walk around the shops.
I reckon she’s complaining about so much pain now so that she has an excuse if her labour doesn’t go to her perfect pain relief free birth. She’ll say, ‘this pregnancy was just so painful, he was so low for weeks, I just had to’ I think in her mind she needs to justify to herself any reason, like how she said she just hadd to have it with fox because the pain was so bad she was ‘banging her head’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah . . . . you are pregnant! That is going to come with a level of pain and discomfort! At what point did you think you were above the feelings that most pregnant women have?! But there is still time for you to prepare for the labour that is to come. So stop whinging, put on your biggest pair of size small pants and get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
But Sarah and Kurt aren't forced to. They have the luxuary of living in a 5 bedroom house yet are apparently too lazy to do what's best for their child. The excuse is Fox's new bed hasn't arrived yet. So what? Just go buy him something less bougie in the meantime! It's not like they are tight on cash.
The kids been in a travel cot/on a mattress for a year, just put the mattress in the big boy room until the bed arrives?

Reactions: 30
On their latest podcast

Sarah : my Dad says that when I was younger I showed no emotion

oh so you’ve always been a sociopath.

Also: I should speak to a psychiatrist.. I should get one on the podcast

uh you’re so close but you should of just stuck with speaking with a psychiatrist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sarah : my Dad says that when I was younger I showed no emotion
Oh there it is. Not like we had any doubt, but this pretty much confirms. She is severely emotionally stunted and possibly has a lot to work thru if she takes herself to therapy.
Again, no shame. I think this is most people these days -- having a significant lot of things to work thru from their past. What separates those who go on to have fulfilling lives and wholesome relationships is taking the trouble to walk the talk and get better, be better.
Sarah here believes she just needs to keep setting up new companies, making babies and minting more and mroe money. She honestly believes she's perfect.

Reactions: 33
Oh there it is. Not like we had any doubt, but this pretty much confirms. She is severely emotionally stunted and possibly has a lot to work thru if she takes herself to therapy.
Again, no shame. I think this is most people these days -- having a significant lot of things to work thru from their past. What separates those who go on to have fulfilling lives and wholesome relationships is taking the trouble to walk the talk and get better, be better.
Sarah here believes she just needs to keep setting up new companies, making babies and minting more and mroe money. She honestly believes she's perfect.
But I thought she was an empath who cries every day and can't watch the news because she's so sensitive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
07B50AB5-4A34-4310-8E29-AA9D4EBEF304.png

So Sarah seems to be joining Fox in wearing a Nappy but I’m posting this because…..what is going on with her knees?
I know people say it’s photoshopping but always her leg on that side looks funky. I don’t think this is body shaming at all, it’s mentioned on so many of her photos and people assume editing.

Is it certain exercise building up her legs in a strange way?

• Sick
  • Wow
View attachment 1060393
So Sarah seems to be joining Fox in wearing a Nappy but I’m posting this because…..what is going on with her knees?
I know people say it’s photoshopping but always her leg on that side looks funky. I don’t think this is body shaming at all, it’s mentioned on so many of her photos and people assume editing.

I know her arms are lifted but her ribs are extremely prominent. She won't be able to hide behind that bump for much longer. It'll soon be obvious how much weight she's lost during this pregnancy. No doubt she'll turn it into a flex but there's only so far she can push this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1060393

I think it's from tensing her leg muscles

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.