Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How evil does it make me to admit im LOVING how the sleep situation is getting worse. I feel like Fox knows hes about to be kicked out so hes doubling down, or knuckling down as Sarah calls it, to not just stay in the room, but GET IN THEIR BED.
šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒ
Looks like the bed might arrive, but the mattres wont for another 3 weeks, which aligns perfectly with her due date.
Im living for this clusterfuck of a parenting mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She looks so gaunt. It makes her teeth look even more YUGE. Is it true that she's not even 30 years old yet?

IMG_3783.jpg
IMG_3785.jpg
IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg
IMG_3790.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
OMG it has begun... fox is in a sleep regression, the company are having delays, this sleeping arrangement no longer works for us - this is all fox's fault.
What a tit mum to blame all of this on your 3 year old son. How about be a better less selfish parent. She can never take responsibility for anything. Buy a bed ahead of time so when delays occur they won't affect you and put in time and effort to get your son to sleep on his own room.. from the age he leaves the bassinet near the bed. I can't even stand her. And the fact she said all that with a headband tightly wound around her upper body. It's disturbing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
This absolute witch of a mother telling her 3 year old to "grow up" over his sleeping issues.
Screenshot_20220215-145459_Instagram.jpg

He knows the baby is coming soon and he knows he is getting booted upstairs because they keep telling him he is moving.

She moved all his stuff upstairs weeks ago for a vlog, before the bed is even here. As someone said she should have purchased an inexpensive one to get him settled if there was such a delay. There are beds for kids being sold and bought on fb market place daily. They could have purchased one and sold it on later.

The fact that she is so delusional and is blaming her 3 year old son for this is insane!!!! He has been in their room for over a year!!! What lazy crappy parents are they to do this then shift the blame once the little boy starts to try and cling on.

He isn't lying about being scared, he knows he is about to be booted upstairs and is trying to convince them they him stay.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
BUT, they got him a full size adult drum kit! And a climbing wall!
Theyre the best parents ever!!

He isn't lying about being scared, he knows he is about to be booted upstairs and is trying to convince them they him stay.
The fact that her only response to him telling her he's scared is to show him her muscles, speaks VOLUMES of her IQ and woefully lacking EQ.
Did it not strike her that he may be preemptively feeling scared of having to sleep alone in a room upstairs???

When will her hormones, which seem to make her do everything, get her to think like a mum goddamit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
When will her hormones, which seem to make her do everything, get her to think like a mum goddamit!
They can tell her that she needs to work out on a family holiday, but cant convince her to be a little bit empathetic towards her young son. Her hormones are clearly fucked.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Farrrrk you can really see her ribs in her latest stories about (you guessed it) how low the ham belly is, even without her lifting up her arms. Poor Mocha is going to suffer from IUGR.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Those ribs are shocking! How did her family let her do this to herself? And Kurt. Did no one comment?

Reactions: 22
This witch...

Seriously, your nearly 3 year old son is saying he is scared because at this age, they go through the night terrors and is developmentally appropriate. I thought she loves to research everything? So no, it is not Fox's fault, it is YOURS. You are not the one who didn't show and guide him to sleep in his own bleeping bed/room where he would be more comfortable. You wanted him to sleep on the floor because it was more convenient for YOU, instead of getting up to him at night and settling him in his own safe space from the get go.

I would not 'mum shame' for this,as I am a mum myself and can understand how hard it can be. But, I will definitely call her out when she shames her 3 year old son on social media and blames him for her crappy parenting, and for going through normal developmental changes.

So for that, yes Sarah, you are a bleeping tit parent for treating your child this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Its moments like this I think to myself "maybe she doesnt read here". Because suuuureelllyyy any normal human who does, and has read that we have had this discussion about Foxs sleeping arrangement numerous times, wouldnt be able to go onto their platform and confirm all we have said. Also confirming it in the most arrogant and aggressive way possible.

(I would add that I still do believe she does read here, its just hard to understand her mad behaviour)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Similar to Sarahs posts about Kurt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Did this witch seriously just post 20 stories (!!) shaming her 3 year old toddler for having night terror symptoms? While they have not bothered to improve his sleeping situation until just before she gives birth?
Why did she only order the mattress a month ago anyway? Even if it was delivered a month ago, there is a good chance it still wouldn't be enough time for Fox to adjust before he gets kicked out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
As someone who is 35 weeks pregnant and getting induced on 2 weeks for severe SPD she fuckin shits me to tears... she powered up those fuckin stairs... I can't even manage to get up 2 stairs that quick. God shes a moron. I have kept my mouth shut about her pathetic whinging up today this did me.
Sarah u dont have SPD if anything you have normal pelvic pain. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What an ungrateful POS. Some women would love to be pregnant with their second child, with a loving brother/husband, not having to work, beautiful albeit beige, home. Those ribs are shocking. The way she talks about FOXXX sounds like she doesn't even like him. So uncaring, unnurturing, unloving. It's not funny. She seems to have huge mobility considering the pain she claims to be in. What breed of children are these influenzers creating. And that cyst on Durks neck - :sick: Put the cot mattress in his room at least! that would be a good start - heaven forbid it ruins the aesthetic of your bedroom!!! I can't believe she said that!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Fox could still be using his cot bed newborns donā€™t sleep in the cot for a couple months anyway but oh yeah he wouldnā€™t sleep in that either. Love that they think a new bed will magically make him move upstairs and sleep in his own bed.
Honestly it would make more sense to put the baby upstairs where itā€™ll be quiet for naps.
Imagine doing a huge and expensive renovation and you donā€™t seem to think about any of this..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she always choose such Iā€™ll fitting clothing, particularly swimwear? I know itā€™s fashun, but that doesnā€™t mean it will necessarily suit a persons body type.

witch calls herself a ā€œdesignerā€ yet canā€™t even dress to suit her body type.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I screen shotted this trying to get the weird way she plays with her hair but lucked out on the facial.

But the way she like presses her fingers together icks me soooo much. But also sis who wanted to take of her nails a month ago to not have them to give birth has a new set of claws lol righto Sarah.

View attachment 1063145
It irritates me too! Hence my profile pic šŸ˜‚

9FC680CF-2C01-4836-A96A-BC0C8A5296F0.png
D534F75E-A2A9-461F-98A0-BDE952E55910.png

Those ribs are shocking! How did her family let her do this to herself? And Kurt. Did no one comment?
exactly what I thought! And noticed! And yes sheā€™s not even 30, sheā€™s 30 in August.

F944A59E-D9AE-4307-BECD-599978757821.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
OMG it has begun... fox is in a sleep regression, the company are having delays, this sleeping arrangement no longer works for us - this is all fox's fault.
What a tit mum to blame all of this on your 3 year old son. How about be a better less selfish parent. She can never take responsibility for anything. Buy a bed ahead of time so when delays occur they won't affect you and put in time and effort to get your son to sleep on his own room.. from the age he leaves the bassinet near the bed. I can't even stand her. And the fact she said all that with a headband tightly wound around her upper body. It's disturbing
You would think working in the industry she does, she would have at least some understanding of supply/demand delays in the current market.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.