Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's "unoriginal" for being with the same person for five years in a row? What an odd word choice. Oh sis, staying with Kurt because he knocked you up and your family pressured you to marry him isn't what makes you unoriginal, sweetie.

Also, I asked my husband of 22 years what that makes us and he said gluttons for punishment 🤣
Actually it makes you quite original because so many people dont make it to 22 years anymore!
And I honestly cant see anything about their relationship that makes her look smitten? It looks so much like a practical and financial transaction. Like kurt is a live-in nanny or uncle.
Also am I the only one who thought it was weird when she wrote its her and focks final weeks as a duo? Instead of final weeks as a trio or her and kurt as a duo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She's "unoriginal" for being with the same person for five years in a row? What an odd word choice. Oh sis, staying with Kurt because he knocked you up and your family pressured you to marry him isn't what makes you unoriginal, sweetie.

Also, I asked my husband of 22 years what that makes us and he said gluttons for punishment 🤣
What a weird choice of words. Shouldn’t one so happily married be thrilled to have the same Valentine’s years upon years? I’ll tell you what’s unoriginal, Sarah: posting about it on social media. Very ‘influencer starter pack’ of you.

Also, cashew back has mysteriously disappeared, I see. Also Also, size up on the bottoms Sarah, this is doing nothing for you.
C433B0A3-F05D-4C93-AE53-78862A6ED872.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Of course she added a random clip of herself stroking her belly in her valentine montage to Kurt 🙄
Why are her legs so far apart all the time 🙄
I was in a wheelchair about to be induced at 37 weeks because of my pelvis
duck off you can’t walk around the shops
And if you can’t ITS YOUR OWN DOING!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok sorry not sorry for the double post but I just viewed her full Valentine’s Insta clip and I’m cackling 🤣🤣🤣 90% of it was footage of Kurt parenting (she’s absent, nachurally. And of course she says/mentions nothing about how she loves/is grateful for Kurt or the fact he does 99.99% of all parenting). The remaining10% was her eye bleeping herself.

Tell me you’re a narc in a one-sided, loveless marriage without telling me you’re a narc liar n a one-sided, loveless marriage.

Ok sorry not sorry for the double post but I just viewed her full Valentine’s Insta clip and I’m cackling 🤣🤣🤣 90% of it was footage of Kurt parenting (she’s absent, nachurally. And of course she says/mentions nothing about how she loves/is grateful for Kurt or the fact he does 99.99% of all parenting). The remaining10% was her eye bleeping herself.

Tell me you’re a narc in a one-sided, loveless marriage without telling me you’re a narc liar n a one-sided, loveless marriage.
Love that it auto corrected ‘narc in a’ to ‘narc liar’. Predictable text knows Sarah too well! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Love that it auto corrected ‘narc in a’ to ‘narc liar’. Predictable text knows Sarah too well! 🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHA i noticed and cackled about this too. The only time she featured she did so by sticking her misplaced hambelly with an extra ROUND RUB for good measure. duck she's so nuts this chick.

I swear this belly is like a trophy at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry if someone has already posted something similar to this (I’m actually like 90% sure they have but I can’t find it) but…

I keep finding myself tempted to watch Sarah’s old vlogs (but I could never because I can’t stand her knowing what she’s like), but I used to LOVE her vlogs, like around the time her and Kurt first moved in and she was going out and doing heaps of stuff, I found her so motivating. (I know now she was still a twit then but didn’t know at the time)

Long story short, does anyone have any suggestions for YouTubers who post similar content to what Sarah used to post (she’s so boring now). I know there’s lots of fitness YouTubers but I liked that Sarah also had a mix (like her going to the beach, farmers markets ect), I just found them so motivating

Would love to hear anyones recommendations ❤

Reactions: 17
The flowers themselves and the arrangement is absolutely stunning. I find it freaking ridiculous that her valentines flowers are the same colour as the decor in her bland house. How about you inject some of your personality when choosing them Kurt.

Reactions: 13
The flowers themselves and the arrangement is absolutely stunning. I find it freaking ridiculous that her valentines flowers are the same colour as the decor in her bland house. How about you inject some of your personality when choosing them Kurt.
I saw them and immediately thought it was a lie. Either she gave herself flowers (which is GREAT, tbh!) or she bought them for her table.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How sad that the only clips of them together in her Valentines reel are either from years ago or from photo shoots/working together 😵💫

Reactions: 33
How sad that the only clips of them together in her Valentines reel are either from years ago or from photo shoots/working together 😵💫
yeah I honestly thought the same thing.
there weren’t even videos from the wedding, were there??
idk, I just do not see these two having any kind of intimate bond/chemistry. they really do seem like siblings more than anything. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is a weird name for your bake 😂
SmartSelect_20220214-152259_Instagram.jpg

I love when Sez tries to be relevant (like on TikTok) and ends up being 2 years behind a trend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her silly V day montage has nothing to do with them as a couple and everything to do with Kurt been a present dad and her always watching on through her phone.
What a sad, depressing, loveless arrangement they have embarked on as brother and sister. The new baby will cement their separation and distaste for one another.
Kurt should have left a long time ago.. maybe after he figured out she infact lied about her whole personality and things she finds enjoying.
Her tinder profile should have said - "raging ED, narcissist, will ruin your life and make your hair fall out due to stress and anxiety. Hate adventure and affection"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1061690
SPD
Sarah’s Pathetic Dishonesty
this actually makes me so bleeping angry! SPD can leave people in absolute agony and like someone else commented, wheelchair bound and forced to deliver early because the pain is excruciating. Not to mention how mentally draining it is to be in pain like that every single day and not be able to do anything about it.
And here’s Sarah living her best life acting like SPD is nothing! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
this actually makes me so bleeping angry! SPD can leave people in absolute agony and like someone else commented, wheelchair bound and forced to deliver early because the pain is excruciating. Not to mention how mentally draining it is to be in pain like that every single day and not be able to do anything about it.
And here’s Sarah living her best life acting like SPD is nothing! 😡😡😡😡
Acting definitely being the operative word!

Acting like it’s nothing when she’s got fun personal activities lined up; then acting like it’s the wooorrrrrrrrst thinnnng evehh guuuuys when she’s got something to deflect from, wants to play victim to garner sympathy, or needs to do something totally standard like go to the shops or something she feels above doing. That’s when she suddenly has to story HoW mUcH PaIN she’s in, and of course call Durt to “sImPLy vErBaLiSe” that this is all his fault and she shouldn’t have to do her own chores like a pleb.

Someone should add ‘lied about SPD’ to the wiki with pictures of her clearly not struggling - like doing the splits on a bike, spreading her legs on the boat, at the beach, during exercise, and her weird mating dance on holidays.

Reactions: 28
Cue the this many weeks pregnant today whilst rubbing her belly stories today, it's tueeesday guyzz

Reactions: 10
Who's this sUrFy gRoM?? It hardly looks like her. Also, looks like she raided someone's tickle trunk with the bucket hat (have we ever seen her wearing one??) and prop skateboard.

IMG_747FE34F64E9-1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.